BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
This is a great simple tea. I received this tea in a voxbox to try and review, and I am really glad I got to try it. I have always loved Pure Leaf tea, and I like the fact I can now brew the tea at home. I like to ice this tea, but it would also be good hot. My husband likes this tea sweetened, but I drink it plain.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Otsego, MN
DELICIOUS

This is just what I need inplace of coffee each day. Its simple and smooth. I love the cold ready to go Pure Leaf teas, now I have something to keep me warm innthe winter months, bottoms up!

@Influenster @pureleaf #contest #pureleafhomebrew
I received this pureleaf tea complimentary for my honest opinion.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
I recently received this tea from influenster to sample. I made me a hot cup after work today and the aroma it's self was so amazingly relaxing. Just what I needed after a stressful Monday! I drank it plain with no added sweetener. That's how I like my hot tea. It had a rich and unique flavor that I really enjoyed.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This tea is not my favorite nor is it bad. Its just not for me. I think the vanilla is a little over powering for my taste. BUT, maybe its a good christmas time tea or for someone that has a sweet tooth. I got this as part of a VOXBOX so I cant say that I would buy it again because I did receive it free for review.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
This is a very lovely tea! I usually don't enjoy black teas because the taste can be a bit over whelming, however this is just right with a nice hint of vanilla neither flavor is too strong.
I absolutely love the packaging and the shape of the teabag itself. I would probably purchase this again in the near future!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
I just received this tea in my voxbox and I love it! It's a very cold snowy day here in Ohio and this tea is perfect! The vanilla bean flavor adds just enough sweetness for my liking but not enough to be overpowering. I've always been a fan of pyramid tea bags so these are probably going to become my new favorite!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
This was a very good tea. I don't normally drink black tea because it is a little more bitter then I care for. The vanilla in it however makes a great compliment to the black tea. Not only would I recommend trying it I will purchase more when I'm out. I did receive this free from influenster for my honest review.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
I received this product in the pure leaf vox box, complimentary for testing purposes.

I am a tea fan, green tea, chamomile, chai, etc and I unfortunately was not super thrilled with the taste of this tea on first impression, but I am going to try it again to see if it gets better! But the packaging is super cute!
Christy H.
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
I received this tea in a recent voxbox. I am an avid tea drinker of all different kinds of teas and was so happy to receive this. It has a nice sweet mellow vanilla flavor and is great by itself or with little stevia and some milk for an extra sweet treat. The milk really brings out the vanilla flavor even more.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Thank you Influenster and PureLeaf for the free sample! I really enjoyed the flavor of the Black tea with vanilla. I tried it with 3 different sweeteners and none effected the flavor negatively. You can use sugar, honey, or Splenda and still enjoy the bold flavor. Great tea for mornings. Definitely recommended!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?