BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Raven N.
i've liked this brand for awhile, so when influenster sent me some of this for free to review, i was super excited. it's very smooth, and while i do sweeten my tea most of the time, i think i could drink this one plain and still love it. the vanilla adds just enough sweetness on its own. i also really like the packaging on this stuff, cos cardboard boxes don't seem to keep tea bags as fresh if they're not individually-wrapped, but this plastic jar-style packaging stays sealed up tight.
Kerry W.
I am a huge tea drinker. Hot, cold, milk/no milk, sweet/unsweet. I drink it all! My preference is for strong tea.

I decided to try this as a hot cuppa, and my initial taste was unsweet with no milk, so I could get the full flavor of the tea. I quite enjoyed it. After that I added some stevia & a bit of cream.

It has a fairly light vanilla flavor to it, so it gives it just that hint of taste.
Gina U.
Paris, IL
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla 16 count Pyramid Bags makes a nice brisk evening a warm one. It's a perfect mild flavored tea to snuggle up with while reading a book or coming in from the chill of the day. The warm vanilla aroma gives you that hint of sugar cookies baking nearby. The way the triangle bags absorbs the water more easily makes it more convenient for the water to saturate all the leaves at once. If you want a nice cozy tea that is healthy for you and makes you feel warm all over this tea is definitely the one for you.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This tea is delicious. I steeped it for the required time and added a little milk and two sugars. It is a very soothing (I was experiencing cold symptoms when I had the tea) and the taste was not over powerful. I would definitely recommend this tea to others. This was my first time trying black tea so I'm not sure how it compares to others but I would definitely buy this tea again.
Nichole S.
The first thing I loved about the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was the packaging. The containers are great for storing and keeping the tea fresh. I'm also very fond of the tea bags. They are super high quality and they hold a nice amount of tea.
The flavor is great though not too strong. Of course, the longer the steep, the stronger it goes. I did the typical 2-3 minutes and was very pleased!
I would highly recommend this to any tea enthusiast.
Irene S.
Torrance, CA
I thought for sure that I was not going to enjoy this flavor of tea. I usually do not like vanilla flavored anything and when I opened the bottle of tea bags, the scent of vanilla was very strong. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the vanilla flavor was not overwhelming and actually quite tasty.

The tea itself was not overly strong or bitter like some other black teas I have tried. It tasted fresh and just mildly flavored, which made for a great morning cup of tea!
Nakeyisha H.
I am loving this tea!! The aroma that comes from my cup is amazing! The subtle yet distinct vanilla flavor to the black tea is a wonderful blend to enjoy either as a morning tea or end of the day. I had never seen Pure Leaf tea bags until I got this VoxBox but lately I have been seeing it is multiple stores and in various flavors. Another pro for the tea is the packaging! The pyramid shape tea bag and the perfect shaped jars make this tea a new addition to my shopping list.
Kate M.
I was excited to try a new black tea, and the fact that it was vanilla was an added bonus. First of all, I really love the packaging of both the container and the tea bags themselves. I think it adds a little something extra to the tea. Second, when I opened up the container it smelled very strongly of vanilla, which was a good thing (for me) Unfortunately the vanilla didn't come through as much for me after it brewed, but it is still a tasty black tea that I would recommend to those who love black tea and a vanilla flavor that isn't too sweet or strong.
Vanessa L.
I did not like the vanilla flavor I would have preferred if it was peach or something similar to the iced teas that they sell. The teas were off not like regular hot tea but not strong enough to make iced tea with. The vanilla flavor overwhelmed the black tea flavor just like the citrus flavor on their green tea and citrus. I love pure leaf iced teas but I would not consider buying these. Although, I appreciate the chance I had to try them they are not my "cup of tea".
Emily W.
Love, love the being able to see what I'm actually brewing. Pure Leaf's tea bags are what I call "high tech" in comparison to those other guy's old school paper envelopes. This tea has a little bit of sweetness from the vanilla, but not much. My favorite way to drink Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is iced, with just a touch of creamer. The perfect afternoon pick-me-up!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.