BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This tea is delicious. I steeped it for the required time and added a little milk and two sugars. It is a very soothing (I was experiencing cold symptoms when I had the tea) and the taste was not over powerful. I would definitely recommend this tea to others. This was my first time trying black tea so I'm not sure how it compares to others but I would definitely buy this tea again.
Kate M.
I was excited to try a new black tea, and the fact that it was vanilla was an added bonus. First of all, I really love the packaging of both the container and the tea bags themselves. I think it adds a little something extra to the tea. Second, when I opened up the container it smelled very strongly of vanilla, which was a good thing (for me) Unfortunately the vanilla didn't come through as much for me after it brewed, but it is still a tasty black tea that I would recommend to those who love black tea and a vanilla flavor that isn't too sweet or strong.
Irene S.
San Diego, CA
I thought for sure that I was not going to enjoy this flavor of tea. I usually do not like vanilla flavored anything and when I opened the bottle of tea bags, the scent of vanilla was very strong. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the vanilla flavor was not overwhelming and actually quite tasty.

The tea itself was not overly strong or bitter like some other black teas I have tried. It tasted fresh and just mildly flavored, which made for a great morning cup of tea!
Nakeyisha H.
I am loving this tea!! The aroma that comes from my cup is amazing! The subtle yet distinct vanilla flavor to the black tea is a wonderful blend to enjoy either as a morning tea or end of the day. I had never seen Pure Leaf tea bags until I got this VoxBox but lately I have been seeing it is multiple stores and in various flavors. Another pro for the tea is the packaging! The pyramid shape tea bag and the perfect shaped jars make this tea a new addition to my shopping list.
Heather F.
I was so lucky to receive the Pure Leaf voxbox from Influenster! I was so excited to see it was black tea with vanilla! I always love to put vanilla in my tea. It was very tasty! I will definitely be looking for this in the stores! I also had the green tea with citrus but I can't seem to find the product on here to review but it was also fantastic! I love pure leaf tea!
Emily W.
Love, love the being able to see what I'm actually brewing. Pure Leaf's tea bags are what I call "high tech" in comparison to those other guy's old school paper envelopes. This tea has a little bit of sweetness from the vanilla, but not much. My favorite way to drink Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is iced, with just a touch of creamer. The perfect afternoon pick-me-up!
Vanessa L.
I did not like the vanilla flavor I would have preferred if it was peach or something similar to the iced teas that they sell. The teas were off not like regular hot tea but not strong enough to make iced tea with. The vanilla flavor overwhelmed the black tea flavor just like the citrus flavor on their green tea and citrus. I love pure leaf iced teas but I would not consider buying these. Although, I appreciate the chance I had to try them they are not my "cup of tea".
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the best tea brand I've tried. I like how the bag it's made, somewhat like in a triangular shape. When I was preparing the tea I noticed it was immediately dark and strong. It has a pleasant scent of vanilla and the taste is very pungent. I love the taste of this tea! Is sweeter than my go to green tea. It's a nice change of taste for me and I highly recommend it.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I love the vanilla flavor and this black tea in general! I've never had this unique twist on tea before and I love the Pure brand I got to sample. I like the container it comes in as well as the bags that are a signature triangle shape. Most of all I like that this is a nice healthy drink! Thanks for sending me both these containers of tea to sample Influenster! If you are a tea drinker or even a sometimes tea drinker you'll love this!
Elaine C.
Doral, FL
I just got my tea in the mail today. I got it as courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. At first I was not too fond of the smell, but OMG, once I poured some hot water, my kitchen was filled with a beautiful vanilla scent and the flavor is out of this world. You can clearly taste the vanilla which is one of my favorite flavors. Totally recommended!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.