BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Malissa S.
Canton, GA
I received this complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. I would definitely recommend this if you love vanilla and tea. It tastes like sweet tea even without much sugar. The vanilla was very sneaky on my taste buds. I didn't find it and then, boom, it was there. Will be buying this in the future.
Jennifer A.
Woodbury, MN
This tea is amazing. I absolutely love the vanilla flavor and the black tea compliments it very nicely. The bags are very nice as well, I don't feel like my tea is going to fall out like other brands I've tried. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone looking for a good vanilla flavored hot tea.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I got this for free in a influenster box to try and it's not bad for a black tea with vanilla. I like the citrus one better. But that's because I don't like sweet with my tea. This wasn't a bad mix though the vanilla was just the right amount and the black tea was strong enough to keep me up all day .
Victoria L.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoyed this tea as an alternative to my everyday black tea. Since I enjoy hot tea with milk and sugar this was a nice added touch to have a vanilla flavor included. I wouldn't say it is my new go-to though but I will incorporate it into my tea drinking routine here and there for a special change.
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is officially my new favorite tea. It wasn't too strong and the vanilla flavor came through beautifully. If you don't like tea I recommend trying this. It is unlike any tea I have ever had. It is sweet and yummy. I would definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
First of all I receive this complimentary from Influenster for Testing Purposes and this opinion is my own.

OMG I am in Love. The packaging looks so nice and the vanilla smell is awsome. This Tea has no after taste. Is so flavorful, I absolutely recomend it. It's good in morning and night time.
Brittany S.
Middle River, MD
This tea is very strong and starts steeping beautifully. I got really excited when I saw how dark it got, because I like strong teas. IT does smell a bit like liquor. The vanilla flavor is pungent and a little strong, but a nice addition to p[lain black tea. This tea needed little to no sugar.
Renee F.
Atwater, CA
I received this tea free to try and review. Honestly I am very surprise that I liked it as much as I do. Normally I do not like vanilla anything. But this tea was great. It has a nice softellow vanilla flavor not but overpowering the tea. It smells very pleasant, I want to use it a potpourri.
Harley R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TEA. Seriously could not be more satisfied with this tea, or brand what so ever. There is a ton of flavor, and it is really smooth. Doesn't leave a bitter taste or anything afterwards. I drank this both hot and cold and was highly satisfied. Would HIGHLY recommend!!
Debi L.
I am a big fan of tea and really enjoyed this flavor. The hint of vanilla flavor is delicious and pretty unique. I will say that if you follow the instructions of the box, your black tea is not very strong. I would steep it more than the recommended three minutes if you enjoy stronger tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.