BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
Out of both of the teas I was given to review. I do have to say I really enjoyed this one better.
Upon opening the container, you can smell the vanilla, which made me eager to try it.
The packaging is pretty neat since its just in the container, and each tea bag is not individually wrapped, so that's a plus (and less of a mess).
I normally drink tea without anything in it. This one had just the right amount of vanilla flavorings that thoroughly enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this product.

Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
I am mediately started brewing some tea when I got this, I could not wait to try it! I usually have my tea in the morning with some breakfast help wake me up and those black tea with vanilla was amazing! It has a smooth and gentle vanilla flavor that was very refreshing to have on a cold snowy day! I received my free sample of pure leaf tea complimentary of influenster for viewing purposes.
Kenzie L.
Bloomington, MN
This is really good! I drank it hot, without sugar, but I think it would probably be good iced, too. It's really smooth tasting. The vanilla is really nice, it's not like a fake vanilla flavor, it just tastes like vanilla beans. I honestly didn't really measure the temp of the water or how long it steeped, and it was really good, so I think it's definitely a forgiving tea. I probably steeped it too long, to be honest, but it didn't get bitter or anything. So I definitely recommend this tea!
Veronica W.
Marietta, GA
This tea is a beautiful combo of black tea, and rich vanilla flavor. It was my first time trying it, and I will definitely be purchasing more of this flavor, and from the product line. This is a subtle tea--something to savor after a long day, or a hot shower or bath. Let the flavors take you away to a serene inner garden of the mind.
Rachael D.
Bristow, VA
I received this tea complimentary from Influenster to review, as well as the Green Tea Citrus iced tea.

At first glance, I love the packaging and the construction of the pyramid tea bags. The smell when you first open is strongly of vanilla, but enjoyable. I normally drink regular black tea, but the vanilla flavor adds a nice essence to it. I enjoyed it and would definitely drink it again.
Raven N.
i've liked this brand for awhile, so when influenster sent me some of this for free to review, i was super excited. it's very smooth, and while i do sweeten my tea most of the time, i think i could drink this one plain and still love it. the vanilla adds just enough sweetness on its own. i also really like the packaging on this stuff, cos cardboard boxes don't seem to keep tea bags as fresh if they're not individually-wrapped, but this plastic jar-style packaging stays sealed up tight.
Halie H.
I received this complimentary from Influenster and couldn't wait to try it. I brewed my hot and I love the hint of vanilla along with the strong black tea flavor. I'm excited to try this cold as well. It is a bit strong so if you like your tea a little sweeter, you can always add some stevia! It is very easy to make and I love the pyramid tea bags. I'm very eager to try the other flavors from Pure Leaf
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
As a tea snob, I've grown to really taste all the flavors in tea. I'm a huge fan of Pure Leaf and find that they really have a lovely way of experimenting with flavors, but this one was lackluster. I'm a huge Chai, black tea and vanilla fan. This was flavorless and I felt it was just straight black tea. I wish there was more vanilla or even cinnamon to bring the vanilla flavor to life.
Kerry W.
I am a huge tea drinker. Hot, cold, milk/no milk, sweet/unsweet. I drink it all! My preference is for strong tea.

I decided to try this as a hot cuppa, and my initial taste was unsweet with no milk, so I could get the full flavor of the tea. I quite enjoyed it. After that I added some stevia & a bit of cream.

It has a fairly light vanilla flavor to it, so it gives it just that hint of taste.
Azalia R.
MIAMI, FL
This PureLeaf tea tastes great and no extra sugar is needed. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is not overwhelming. I have seen this at Target, Walmart and Publix so they are easy to find. I also loved the packaging, usually you don't expect tea to have a very nice packaging, and this one did. Overall, I loved the rich flavor this tea gives and I will be trying the other flavors as well.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.