BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Diane K.
Diane K.
These teas a pretty great. And I know tea, I have it every day. I like the addition of the Vanilla flavor, it makes it so I don't have to put any sweeteners in it. I love how many bags to get in that little jar! And that they are more of a loose leaf variety, but in a bag. You can definitely use them more than once, I have.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Warm Springs, OR
I recevied this tea for free and I love it. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smelled like warm vanilla while it brewed. I love the pyramid tea bags because I feel like you get a better flavor. If you are a black tea drinker I would highly recommend. It also comes in a jar rather than in tea bags which is so nice.
Carrington H.
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Yum. That's all I can even say about this. Is just yum. So so good. I'm a huge tea lover to begin with, and with the added vanilla, this stuff is heavenly! So much yum! I was almost a little put off by this at first, I wasn't quite sure? It just sounded like a strange combination to me? But I don't regret it one bit! Tasty!
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I really like Pure Leaf bottled tea & I really love Pureleaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I like to have a cup of warm tea at night & this really helped me to wind down & it tastes great. I highly recommend this & I will be buying this once I run out. Thank You @Influenster for sending me this product to try & review. I love it
Alora M.
Alora M.
Chimacum, WA
I received this tea from influester to review and taste, and I absolutely love it. It's very yummy and easy to make. I'm a huge tea fan so this was one of my favorite boxes. I just had to add a tiny bit of sugar and milk to spruce it up, and it's just as good as any other tea I drink, if not better. Will be repurchasing
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I received this and another tea complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely love it. It has ACTUAL VANILLA BEANS IN THE TEA BAG. It's definitely strong. Some people like a strong flavor over the tea, but this is the opposite. It's a very clean black tea flavor, and the vanilla is more subtle. It's a perfect balance.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Los Angeles, CA
So, aside from the Citrus which I drank cold, The Black Vanilla is literally a combination both. I drank it hot without sugar or honey in order to get a more natural essense of the taste and absolutely delicious and soothing. I love pure leaf products and am so happy I was given this complimentary box to try. Love it!
Anna H.
Anna H.
This is truly a superior black tea and I am sure that the hints of vanilla flavor make it even better. I am in love with it. Pure Leaf has got me hooded with this line of teas the packaging keeps it fresh and flavor is addicting smooth and bold. I received this tea complimentary of Influester all opinions are my own.
Winter P.
Winter P.
I got the PureLeaf Voxbox complimentary to test. But I really like the black tea with vanilla because tastes great. I would definitely buy it since my brother also likes to drink this now. I don't think there could be anything that I would want to add to this tea because like I said, it already tastes great as it is.
Christina E.
Christina E.
I have always loved black tea and I enjoyed this #pureleafvoxbox (RECIEVED COMPLEMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES). It has a strong flavor of black tea and I must say I do wish the vanilla flavor was a little stronger. I only get a hint of the flavor which is the only reason I gave it a 4star. #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?