BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
I am mediately started brewing some tea when I got this, I could not wait to try it! I usually have my tea in the morning with some breakfast help wake me up and those black tea with vanilla was amazing! It has a smooth and gentle vanilla flavor that was very refreshing to have on a cold snowy day! I received my free sample of pure leaf tea complimentary of influenster for viewing purposes.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
Out of both of the teas I was given to review. I do have to say I really enjoyed this one better.
Upon opening the container, you can smell the vanilla, which made me eager to try it.
The packaging is pretty neat since its just in the container, and each tea bag is not individually wrapped, so that's a plus (and less of a mess).
I normally drink tea without anything in it. This one had just the right amount of vanilla flavorings that thoroughly enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this product.

Veronica W.
Marietta, GA
This tea is a beautiful combo of black tea, and rich vanilla flavor. It was my first time trying it, and I will definitely be purchasing more of this flavor, and from the product line. This is a subtle tea--something to savor after a long day, or a hot shower or bath. Let the flavors take you away to a serene inner garden of the mind.
Azalia R.
This PureLeaf tea tastes great and no extra sugar is needed. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is not overwhelming. I have seen this at Target, Walmart and Publix so they are easy to find. I also loved the packaging, usually you don't expect tea to have a very nice packaging, and this one did. Overall, I loved the rich flavor this tea gives and I will be trying the other flavors as well.
Kerry W.
I am a huge tea drinker. Hot, cold, milk/no milk, sweet/unsweet. I drink it all! My preference is for strong tea.

I decided to try this as a hot cuppa, and my initial taste was unsweet with no milk, so I could get the full flavor of the tea. I quite enjoyed it. After that I added some stevia & a bit of cream.

It has a fairly light vanilla flavor to it, so it gives it just that hint of taste.
Raven N.
i've liked this brand for awhile, so when influenster sent me some of this for free to review, i was super excited. it's very smooth, and while i do sweeten my tea most of the time, i think i could drink this one plain and still love it. the vanilla adds just enough sweetness on its own. i also really like the packaging on this stuff, cos cardboard boxes don't seem to keep tea bags as fresh if they're not individually-wrapped, but this plastic jar-style packaging stays sealed up tight.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
As a tea snob, I've grown to really taste all the flavors in tea. I'm a huge fan of Pure Leaf and find that they really have a lovely way of experimenting with flavors, but this one was lackluster. I'm a huge Chai, black tea and vanilla fan. This was flavorless and I felt it was just straight black tea. I wish there was more vanilla or even cinnamon to bring the vanilla flavor to life.
Halie H.
I received this complimentary from Influenster and couldn't wait to try it. I brewed my hot and I love the hint of vanilla along with the strong black tea flavor. I'm excited to try this cold as well. It is a bit strong so if you like your tea a little sweeter, you can always add some stevia! It is very easy to make and I love the pyramid tea bags. I'm very eager to try the other flavors from Pure Leaf
Gina U.
Paris, IL
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla 16 count Pyramid Bags makes a nice brisk evening a warm one. It's a perfect mild flavored tea to snuggle up with while reading a book or coming in from the chill of the day. The warm vanilla aroma gives you that hint of sugar cookies baking nearby. The way the triangle bags absorbs the water more easily makes it more convenient for the water to saturate all the leaves at once. If you want a nice cozy tea that is healthy for you and makes you feel warm all over this tea is definitely the one for you.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This tea is delicious. I steeped it for the required time and added a little milk and two sugars. It is a very soothing (I was experiencing cold symptoms when I had the tea) and the taste was not over powerful. I would definitely recommend this tea to others. This was my first time trying black tea so I'm not sure how it compares to others but I would definitely buy this tea again.
Angel S.
what do marigold petals taste like? they're listed as one of the ingredients
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Does this have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee has?
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Anyone else not like the taste? Im windering if it is the marigold petals.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Hello , is this product good ? Where can I find it in England ?