BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel A.
This was a very good tea. I don't normally drink black tea because it is a little more bitter then I care for. The vanilla in it however makes a great compliment to the black tea. Not only would I recommend trying it I will purchase more when I'm out. I did receive this free from influenster for my honest review.
Kelsey L.
I received this product in the pure leaf vox box, complimentary for testing purposes.

I am a tea fan, green tea, chamomile, chai, etc and I unfortunately was not super thrilled with the taste of this tea on first impression, but I am going to try it again to see if it gets better! But the packaging is super cute!
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
I received this tea in a recent voxbox. I am an avid tea drinker of all different kinds of teas and was so happy to receive this. It has a nice sweet mellow vanilla flavor and is great by itself or with little stevia and some milk for an extra sweet treat. The milk really brings out the vanilla flavor even more.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Thank you Influenster and PureLeaf for the free sample! I really enjoyed the flavor of the Black tea with vanilla. I tried it with 3 different sweeteners and none effected the flavor negatively. You can use sugar, honey, or Splenda and still enjoy the bold flavor. Great tea for mornings. Definitely recommended!
brenda g.
I'm generally not too crazy about black tea I tend to go more for green tea but Pure leaf black tea with vanilla is the exception the hint of vanilla makes the difference, it perfectly compliments the black tea and tastes amazing! You definitely need to give this one a try. And the packaging is adorable as well
Vanessa F.
Sacramento, CA
I received my Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla for free to taste and review. I did enjoy this tea. I add 2 teaspoons of honey in my tea. The taste was good but there was an after taste that I didn't love. It wasn't horrible though I finished my whole cup of tea. I really loved the new packaging of the tea bags.
erin h.
I received this tea in a Vox Box. I love pure leaf bottled tea so was excited to try this. I love vanilla but this was so overpowering. It smelled like a vanilla candle. I couldn't even finish my cup. I think this has potential but isn't quite there. I think a different flavor pairing would have worked better.
Lorna R.
Pure Leaf black tea with Vanilla is so delicious. It is pure and clean and easy to make. I love the smell it makes the room have a great aroma. You can take it anywhere and enjoy it cold or warm. Depends on your mood either is yummy. I love it. I recommend it to anyone that loves tea and a bit of more flavor.
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
This tea tastes so delicious! I love the black tea with vanilla. I'm a sucker for packaging and these tea bags are a pyramid shape and you can see all the natural ingredients inside. So far I've only had this tea warm but I bet it tastes great iced as well. I will be purchasing this tea over and over again.
Kelsey R.
This was such a delicious tea! I tend to like my teas sweeter, so the vanilla added a touch of exciting flabor. I did add some sweetener, because I'm from the south, so sweet tea rules everything, but I kept going back for more cups! So happy to find this tea and looking forward to purchasing in the future.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?