BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is a nice rich, smooth Black Vanilla Tea that is easy to make at home for Tea House tea at home. If you are a fan of Black Tea like me, you will love this. I really like the addition of vanilla. It adds a smoothness and creamy flavor and taste balancing out the flavor nicely. It is affordable and easy to find at your local store.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Got this free from Influenster! I tried it this morning for the first time and the first thing I noticed was the rich, robust aroma and taste. I love it! A bit strong for me lol but I will sip it frequently (maybe not every single day). I love that a Pure Leaf 🍃 tea is made so you ACTUALLY see the leaves expand as you see it brew. !
Kylah M.
Kylah M.
Kathleen, GA
I love this tea! It is strong, so if strong black tea isn't your forte, I wouldn't recommend, but I personally like strong teas. I also find the hint of vanilla to be an extremely nice addition to the flavour of this tea. Kinda wish I got more than just 16 tea bags for the price, but the flavour is so great that it's worth it to me.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not that much a tea person, but this tea is really good with a little bit of sugar. I loved that I can see the ingredients in the triangle shaped tea bag. I can really taste the vanilla in the tea. A very smooth lovely taste that I absolutely love and will continue to drink. I received this product complimantary from Influnster.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
First, I received this free for complimentary testing. This tea is very tasty! The vanilla flavor was not too strong, which I liked. I was recovering from tonsillitis when I received these so it was a blessing to get these and try them out. It is great hot! I haven't tried it cold but I don't know if I'll like it cold. We will see!
ELISSA W.
ELISSA W.
Calimesa, CA
I am a huge Black Tea fan so I was excited to try it. But I have to say I was disappointed in the flavor. Maybe tone down the vanilla in it and have more of the black tea stand out but the combination was to my liking at all. I do like the tea bag, it was sturdy and I feel like you got more flavor out rather then typical tea bags.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I've always been a big fan of tea so when influenster sent me this to try for free I couldn't have been more excited. It has a wonderful rich flavor that just warms you. I love the mesh pouches the loose leaves are in it really let's you see just what you're gonna be drinking. I recommend this to everyone it really was delicious.
Essence L.
Essence L.
Bethesda, MD
This tea was better than I thought it would be. It is very flavorful and the smell is delightful! Don't let it steep too long though because it is a very strong black tea. I'd say maybe 2-3 mins max. This was my first time trying Pure Leaf tea bags but I am impressed, they are very high quality teas, would definitely recommend!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
The vanilla notes in this is amazing! Hot or cold it makes for a superior tasting cup of tea. My only complaint is that the flavor gets bland rather quickly. This is not a tea bag that can withstand additional uses. You get one good cup of tea, but thats ok, thats what they are selling. This tea rocks as far as i am concerned.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Rougemont, NC
This tea is so delightful. It's almost like a dessert. It's bold and has the most sensual vanilla notes. I can drink this for breakfast because it's so earthy and really perks you up for the day. It's great in the evening because it is so soothing and rich. This is one of my favorite teas. It doesn't even require a sweetener.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?