BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
As a tea drinker, I was extremely excited to receive Pure Leaf's Green Tea with Citrus Tea and Black Tea with Vanilla in my #PureLeafVoxBox for testing.

Out of both containers of tea, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is my favorite! It's not super strong like most black teas are which is a plus for me. Although I would love if the vanilla was a little bit stronger but other than that it's a really good tea.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
Influenster sent me this tea for free to try and it's amazing. I'm a HUGE tea drinker. Don't like coffee so I'm always looking for new teas to try. I've tried a few of Pure Leaf's iced teas so I was excited to try a hot tea by them and wasn't disappointed. I like honey in my tea and don't usually do too many with vanilla just because it can be super overpowering and too sweet with the added honey. This, however, I could drink with or without the honey and the vanilla is not so overpowering. I have a feeling I'll be buying more soon.
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
Now I've always backed away from "black tea," it just never looked or sounded appealing.

But here some Pure Leaf sending me a box of Black Tea with Vanilla, and you know what, there's a first time for everything.

I brewed me some of this stuff, and let me tell you, I've drank a lot of tea, and this is definitely a favorite ! Its just so satisfying to my palette and is really perfect for cozying up to a good movie in the winter.

The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the tea bag string, a little too short for my liking. But I can honestly say I love black tea - Pure Leaf's black tea at least.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
I got this black tea vanilla for free for my honest review from pure leaf. So here it is, I loved it!! I have been feeling a cold coming on and thought this would be a perfect time to give this a try :D

The smell cleared up my nose so I could smell it. And it smelled amazing!! The taste is great as well.

I am a big fan of the teabag :D I love how easy it is to make the tea and you get to see it happening :D

I would recommend this to anyone and everyone that loves tea :D
Meg F.
Nashville , TN
This is a really solid black tea. Smooth and not too strong. I'm usually drink loose leaf tea and am really specific about water temps and brewing my regular cup of tea, so I did my usual black tea routine boil and steep for 5mins. The vanilla flavor is very subtle mostly just rounding out the flavor. Personally I like a stronger black tea or pu erh to kick off the day but this makes a nice midday brew.
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
Loving @Pureleaf teas! This blend has an aroma to die for...the taste is rich with a light vanilla flavor. I love the fact that this is a loose leaf tea with all natural ingredients and is affordable for any household to enjoy. Package beautifully and with fun pyramid tea bags. Nothing like a warm cup on a cool night or an iced tea on a warm day. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you @Influenster and @Pureleaf. Received a complimentary tea.
Megan D.
Beavercreek, OH
Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the right century or even the right country as I'm a sucker for an afternoon cup of tea or a late night sip to wind down. I've tried hundreds of teas, both bags and loose leaf and this products is such a new concept! I love the pyramid bag and the netting material it is made of. I felt like it really allowed for the tea leaves to be adequately steeped. Black tea is such a fantastic strong-bodied tea that I usually enjoy just the way it is so I was interested to try it with vanilla - a combo I had not thought of. I'll admit, I think that the Vanilla flavoring may have over-powered the simple beauty of the black tea. But overall, its a delicious cup of tea and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this type of bag in the future:)))
Marissa S.
I'm in love with this tea! Black tea is always iffy for me. Sometimes it is way too strong for my tastes. However, this black tea has an almost light taste to it. I think it's the vanilla that is coming through. It's so tasty and soothing. I put just a tiny bit of honey in it and lent the perfect sweetness to the vanilla. I also love the pyramid shape of the bag. Most flat bags result in the flavor not getting out enough, but the pyramid shape stayed up, resulting in the water to go through the tea bag, dispersing the flavor in the water. Thank you Pure Leaf & Influenster for the chance to try the tea. It's my new favorite!
Robin O.
I am a huge fan of tea in general, but I was skeptical to try tea with vanilla flavor. Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was surprisingly tasty. The taste of black tea was definitely there, with a hint of vanilla. There was no sweetness from the vanilla flavor, which I was happy to discover. It almost reminded me of a chai tea, but a tad less spicy. I added a tad of sweetener and some milk and enjoyed the rest of the 30 degree weather we were having! I will definitely be finishing up this sample!
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
I got this in the Pure Leaf home brew voxbox from Influenster.
I smelled it right after opening and it has a rich vanilla scent. I'm a vanilla tea lover so I was excited to try it.
I love being able to see the tea inside the pyramid bags, and they shape of the bags give the product a high end feel.
I had my tea with cream and no sugar and it was fantastic. A very indulgent and cozy flavor of tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.