BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I was so excited to receive this Pure Leaf hot Black Tea with Vanilla in a voxbox. Recently, my doctor ordered no more coffee for me, so I've been trying different drinks to fill the gap in my morning routine. I'll start by saying I love the packaging. The pretty clear container is much cuter than the ugly yellow box of tea currently sitting on my counter. I was curious how I'd like the vanilla, though. The smell is strong when you open the container, and the smell was strong through my entire first cup. And, though I like the smell of Vanilla, it was almost over-powering. It made the tea smell too sweet. The taste though, I hardly tasted any vanilla at all. After a few swigs, I added a 2 teaspoons of sugar, but then it tasted too sweet. I'm glad I got this free so I can play around with it and find that perfect mix of sugar or maybe milk. If I figure that out, I'm sure I'll buy this tea again. If not...I guess it's back to the old yellow box for me.
Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.
i love the pure leaf black tea with vanilla because even if its really strong its really tasty thanks to the vanilla. the packaging its really cute and have a good value. i drink it with my mom all the time and im always recommend it to everyone!!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Fredericton
This tea was on sale at a local Super Store and I bought it due to the cheap price (on sale) and curiosity about the flavour. It was a very smooth tea that was aromatic and I would recommend it to others. However, I'm not sure if I'd pay the full cost as it's not a large amount of tea for a serial tea drinker like myself.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla

I love the sweet vanilla smell of this tea. For me , the day that I drink this I feel like I've flushed all my toxins away. I supper love this and definitely gonna buy it again.
Dani L.
Dani L.
The tea came in convenient teabags. I tasted a hint of vanilla, while the black tea was not overpowering. I am a first time consumer. I think it is on par with other teas. The flavor was excellent.
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
I'm a hard-core tea drinker and connoisseur by all means - I even worked at Davidstea for a while - and seriously, this is one of my faves in my tea cupboard right now. Its creamy, mild, and has just the right vanilla flavour (real vanilla, not just refined sugar!).
april s.
april s.
Orangeville, ON
This has quickly become one of my favourite teas. I'm hard-core. I drink tea more than I drink water. I have one FULL kitchen cupboard dedicated to teas and teas alone. This tea is a bit pricey, but I swear to you it's worth it. It's delicious black, and even more amazing with some milk and sugar.
Courtnay F.
Courtnay F.
First off love that it's in a glass package. I'm sent this product in grocery stores. Haven't tried it yet (have a tea hoarding program trying to not buy anything new yet) but I'm more likely to buy a product with glass package then others
Laina G.
Laina G.
Great flavour - has been my go-to for the past few weeks. Already purchased my second tin - definitely worth the price. I like that the tea bag is mesh and not paper. I tend to take a while to drink my tea, so these don't explode if I leave them in my mug too long.
thainar f.
thainar f.
Espero receber o produto para poder testar e avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?