BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Karen C.
Karen C.
Timberlea, NS
I bought these tea bags after really enjoying the pure leaf iced teas. Unfortunately, I found the flavor of this to be a bit strong and too bitter for my taste.
sonia a.
sonia a.
chertsey, QC, QC
This tea is good, the vanilla flavour is just perfect, not too strong. The price is great for the quantity that you get in the box
Kirstyn B.
Kirstyn B.
Keswick
Oh my goodness this stuff is so good!! I can't believe how good it was. I told all my friends and it's now a new favourite
April C.
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
I love this tea with a teaspoon of sugar and cream. Very relaxing and the scent it just wonderful to sip with a good book.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Muito bem!
Deveria ter conhecido essa marca antes!
O sabor muito bem. A baunilha da um toque especial no produto!
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Midlothian, VA
This is my favorite home brew tea to date. I love the vanilla notes and that I can reuse the bag for another cup of tea. I'd be interested to see how this is iced! I will definitely buy this and recommend to friends. (Buy a cute mug and the tea and you've got a sweet and easy gift!)
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Miami, Fl
I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. The aroma alone is soooooo rich. I was half expecting that after the seal was broken the aroma would dissipate bit every single time I opened that bottle it felt like the first time. The taste is JUST AS awesome. Definitely going to stock up on some more. My mug just isn't big enough.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
I received this tea from Influenter complimentary to review the product. I am a black tea drinker and I thoroughly enjoyed this flavor. I've had it everyday since getting it! The vanilla flavor is mild and authentic, don't expect an artificial vanilla taste. I usually don't like vanilla flavored things, but this is wonderful. The aroma and taste of this tea is very smooth and easy to enjoy. I will purchase this for sure.
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
My first taste was small and unsure, because I'm so used to only drinking earl grey tea, but this tea was fantastic! It was relaxingly fragrant and tasted very light, yet delicious. I love it, and will continue to buy!
Kenna R.
Kenna R.
Im getting this in my voxbox i have tried it before and it is amazing!! Such a great taste and i love it!! I literally brew it in a hot pan of water when its all brewed i add sugar and its amazing i would definitely recommend this product i love the flavor of vanilla in it also. @influenster @pureleaf #freeproductreview #contest #pureleafhomebrew
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?