BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love this tea. The flavor is not over powering just a hint and you can taste the Tea then the hint of vanilla. Pure Leaf Tea on it's own is great full tasting Tea but they made a twist great full taste and i would buy this again and for my daughter also.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
I received this complimentary for testing/reviewing purposes.
So I was really on the fence about this flavor of tea because I am not a big vanilla person, scents/flavors. But I went ahead and tried it and I can definitely say this is not my cup of tea. For me the flavor is strong and I do not like the after taste. The tea smells great, kind of a sweet smell. If you are not big on vanilla I would not suggest to get this one.
Nina R.
Loved this tea as well. Taste was super sweet and didn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like Lipton tea usually does. Would def recommend and continue buying once done.
Jessie L.
Bloomington, IN
I don't really like the vanilla added to it. It's pretty strong!! Although I really like the idea of the pyramid tea bag!!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Love the taste and texture of this tea, so glad I got to sample thanks to @influenster courtesy of @pureleaf loved the flavor real smooth and light
It's perfect, definitely I'd buy again
#pureleafhomebrew
erica w.
Anna, TX
I loved this flavor. The tea bag has a very nice silky feel to it. I love the triangular shape! They don't fall apart like regular tea bags. The flavor is a very nice vanilla, not too weak or overpowering. I leave the tea bag in for the entire time that I drink the tea and it never gets too strong. I just put some sugar in there and it tastes perfect! I received this product for free but I will definitely buy it in the future!
Kathy F.
a great tasting tea. I like the hint of vanilla that come thru with the taste. shan I love black tea. am a happy person
relieved this for free for testing
Dawn S.
Rexford, NY
I did not care for this tea at all. The tea was weak and I did not like the vanilla flavor with it. I don't normally love flavored tea anyway though.
Alejandro T.
i love the pure leaf black tea with vanilla because even if its really strong its really tasty thanks to the vanilla. the packaging its really cute and have a good value. i drink it with my mom all the time and im always recommend it to everyone!!
Becca M.
Fredericton, NB
This tea was on sale at a local Super Store and I bought it due to the cheap price (on sale) and curiosity about the flavour. It was a very smooth tea that was aromatic and I would recommend it to others. However, I'm not sure if I'd pay the full cost as it's not a large amount of tea for a serial tea drinker like myself.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?