BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica A.
This tea was ok, but I didn't really enjoy it. It's not something I would buy again.
Natacha A.
Tastes absolutely amazing. It's a bit sweet but you don't notice until it cools down.
Heather a.
Really like this tea! Very good. Love the packaging on this product to keep tea fresh
Mallory L.
Waukee, IA
Usually not a big fan of black tea, but I was pleasantly surprised by this flavor!
Amy Z.
Really great! It's very nice and fragrant and perfect for the upcoming snowy days~!
Christine C.
Good aroma, good flavor, nice packaging, easy to brew, tastes good with sugar, yes
Shana P.
Westampton, NJ
Tasted so good, such a unique flavor. Would definitely recommend and buy again!!
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
It's strong didn't taste and vanilla it was nice strong tea but not my kinda tea
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product. It's good but the. Anika taste is not as much as I'd like.
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Omg. Weird I hate black tea but this product I love. Would recommend. Will buy
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.