BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Allison T.
Brighton, MA
This was TASTY TEA. Who knew vanilla was the secret ingredient to the best cup of tea ever?
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Great tea. Love the bags, love the added flavor of vanilla. Smells great tastes even better
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
I loved the taste of the vanilla in it. Wasn't too overwhelming. Didn't need to add sugar.
Alissa D.
This tea was very smooth and flavorful. I enjoyed it so much I shared some with my mother!
Valerie A.
This tea is so good. Has a slightly sweet and warm flavor. Doesnt require any sweetener.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Not my cup of tea...lol. However the flavors are strong and it is a high quality product.
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
I received this a sample I make my with sugar cream it teast amazing I highly recommended
Kristen C.
Fresno, CA
I like it! I love black tea and the vanilla favor isn't too strong! I will buy this again
Vanessa P.
Such a delicious tea! Warm vanilla and black tea in a pyramid bag. They brew so quickly
Vanessa R.
Austin, MN
Recieved to tey from Influenster totally like it cant believe how good it is thank you
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.