BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
This is a great tea if you're a fan of full flavor black teas. I am, so I love this tea. I found the hint of vanilla so unique and flavorful. This tea is one of a kind. I recommend sweetening it up with a bit of honey or Splenda. The sweetness makes all the difference.
Serena B.
Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
So I received this from Influenster for free to give an unbiased review.
This black tea with vanilla is SO yummy. I absolutely love this stuff. It doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and for the first time, I feel like I don't need any honey in my tea! I would HIGHLY recommend this tea for tea lovers. It's incredibly easy to use and you really get a good amount in a container.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
I am a daily tea drinker ☕️ I have a few brands of tea that I always like to have on hand, but I love trying new teas to find more favorites! I received a full size sample of this product & the green tea citrus flavor for complimentary testing from @influenster & @pureleaf . This morning I tried it for the first time, & I have to say that this might make it into my regular rotation of teas! It is a milder black tea with a strong vanilla flavor. It's smooth & not very bitter if you steep it for the recommended time. Thank you Influenster & Pure Leaf 🍃 for selecting me to give this new product a try! #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Marlton, NJ
I received this tea complimentary and was very excited to give it a try. I liked the plastic container that held the pyramid style tea bags. These bags were sturdy and seemed like good quality. As soon as you open the container you can smell the vanilla scent. I really enjoyed this and I felt it added a relaxing aroma to drinking the tea. The tea was dark but enjoyable. I would recommend it to someone who is familiar with teas - it may be a little much for someone who doesn't drink tea regularly. Very happy with and will purchase again!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I recently received this tea in a voxbox campaign. It came at the perfect time because I recently made the switch from coffee to tea for health reasons.

This tea has a nice mellow flavor that isn't overpowering. The vanilla adds a nice sweetness to it that comes out more if you add condensed milk/sugar/ or honey. I especially enjoyed this flavor because it reminds me of a good vanilla latte.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This tea is a nice light black tea that isn't too strong for beginning tea drinkers. I love black tea so I was really excited for a black tea to try. I got this (complimentary) from influenster in a box along with another one. Now, as a disclaimer of my own, I usually dislike (intensely) vanilla in my tea. It's overpowering and doesn't let you taste almost anything else. This one was not very different from that so if you love vanilla, it's definitely the tea for you. I put white sugar and a splash of milk in mine to make it better. I didn't hate it. It was pretty good. Putting my loathing of vanilla in tea aside, it's a good sip. I have one thing to say about the ingredients though - for a Pure Leaf tea, why am I seeing "natural flavors" in the list? I dislike when that happens because I don't want flavors added if I can manage it because as a person who suffers from a stomach disorder, those "natural flavors" can cause stomach upsets. I'm hopeful I won't end up sick but I will throw it out there in case others have the same problem. Overall, I'd definitely recommend and I enjoyed it. Well done!

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Victor , NY
I love this tea. At first I wasn't sure about the vanilla bean but once I tried it you can barely taste the vanilla. It is so good and I would buy this product again. I also would recommend it to anyone.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
This hot tea brew has a sweet flavor that comes from the vanilla but still has the black tea flavor. I love the look of the triangle tea bag as well!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I just received the pure leaf voxbox. Although I'm not really a big vanilla tea person, this tea tastes really good and the vanilla flavor isn't overpowering in my opinion. Thank you Influenster! I'll need to purchase more by the end of the week. ;-)
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
The silk pyramid bags are perfect for steeping tea. Plus I love seeing my tea leaves and other ingredients in the bag. That way you know what you are putting in your body is good for you. The black vanilla tasted great. Definitely will be one of my go to from now on. I prefer my tea hot with a little honey. I found the tea had a great taste but. It overpowering and the smell of vanilla was amazing. Thanks influenster for an amazing tea to try out.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?