BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristina M.
I am obsessed with Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla! The flavor is amazing and you definitely can taste the notes of vanilla. I drink it as is or even as a little almond milk. I will definitely be buying this product!
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Saved it for a rainy day and so glad I did. Usually I like cream and sugar in my black tea, the vanilla eliminated my want for cream. Great tea to cuddle up with!!
Angel S.
the new tea bag design is cool and sleek. I love the material they use for the bags, it's not a traditional papery bag. the tea itself is gentle yet delicious. while I like the green tea version more, I'd still recommend this one! thanks Influenster for the complimentary sample
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA
Just received an unexpected vox box! These Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla are legit! A nice pleasant subtle vanilla taste. Love the loose tea leaf effect. Perfect on this snowy day at my house. Thanks for this complimentary package!
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
I absolutely love these teas. I've had the black tea with vanilla hot and the green tea with citrus I've had cold. Both are good. But the black tea is my favorite. They relax me and don't keep me up like others tea.
Kristy W.
I love the packaging. It's not like other tea bags and it just looks more natural seeing what's actually in the tea bag. I usually add sugar or cream to my tea and this didn't need anything! I love the hint of vanilla. Awesome brand !
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
I just received my first taste of this vanilla tea. I received it free product testing purposes thanks to influencer.com and it's perfect great to help energize the day without having a lot of caffeine to my system. It taste great and perfect to go on a nice cold day ! The bags are easy to use with a cup of hot water and a spoon of sugar ! Great for the extra go! I Received these products courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. Very refreshing ! Tastes like a hint of vanilla in it ! Perfect sweeter @Pureleaf and @Influenster #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest Received these products courtesy and complimentary of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes thanks to influenster and it tastes great
Dena B.
Galesburg, IL
I have thoroughly enjoyed this tea. The packaging is great--I love the pyramid mesh bags as they hold up well. The packaging is also adorable. However, I found the taste to be like any black tea. I am an avid tea drinker and normally enjoy Teavana or David's Tea loose teas. I would have enjoyed a stronger vanilla taste from a vanilla tea.

This tea is very smooth, doesn't have a bitter taste, and goes down easy. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys normal black tea!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I'm a huge tea drinker! I'll use to get rid of health aliments as well as help me sleep, anxiety, or just need to relax. I love this tea! It tastes soo good and I'm not a huge black tea fan. I'm definitely buying it after I am finished these!
Amanda  S.
Scottsville, NY
This tea was really great and exceeded my expectations! I love that it is rolled tea since it it really cool to watch it expand in the bag. The bags are very luxurious and hold up well. I love the settle hint of vanilla with the black tea that makes it very comforting for a cold winters morning. Will surely be purchasing again!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.