BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lenaa M.
Lancaster , CA
This tea is the best expecailly with the vanilla in it and i want to go to the store and buy more
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I had a sample pack to try out and it's what made want to go out and buy some more. Great tea!
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this tea. It has became my favorite tea to drink. It's the only tea I've been drinking,
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I Love Black Tea and Adding the Vanilla was such a great addition ! The bottle were very cute !
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
This had very good flavor it is one of my new favorite teas. Very relaxing and great flavor mix
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Not my favorite, but it's still good! It has a strong flavor and tastes good especially hot.
Christina C.
I thought this was a great packaged tea & good taste I had to add sugar and a little creamer
Jessica R.
Orlando, FL
Did not like the flavor at all. Made me want to throw up. The vanilla flavor was too strong.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this black tea. It's got a natural sweetness about it. Pleasant aroma and fine flavor.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Absolutely loved this. It was so good will definitely be purchasing this!! Highly recommend.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.