BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I'm really picky when it comes to my flavored black teas, and I really like this one. The vanilla pairs well with the bold taste of the black tea.
I got to try this in a VoxBox.
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
I was really excited when Influenster told me that i was chosen to test the Pure Leaf Tea in my Voxbox. Me being a big tea lover i was really excited and could not wait to try it. The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is really good but i think that the vanilla is a tad overpowering and takes alot of the tea taste away! I will definitely say that the tea is worth buying again because the 2nd cup got better, and maybe it is a taste that gets better with time. Either way i am a tea lover and the PURE LEAF is a definite favorite of mine..
Angela A.
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
I receive a full sized samples for free from influenster for my honest feedback. The black tea is very tasty. It's great for relaxing. My daughter loves it. The flavor ready comes through.
Tasia K.
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
I'm always excited to try new tea. It's been rather cold this week, so this could not have come at a better time! I love the Pure Leaf tea packaging! The plastic jar keeps the tea fresh and can be reused/upcycled. I was really happy with the flavor. The vanilla stands out, but it's not overpowering. This is a very nice tea for any time of day, both at work and at home. I received this tea complimentary from Influenster.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Sedgewickvlle, MO
I am not usually one for hot tea very often and I prefer my tea sweetened. I really enjoyed this tea. I also tried it sweetened which slightly changed the flavor. The sweetener almost made it taste like cake. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone who likes tea. The packaging for this tea is very convenient as well compared to other teas.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Quality product in great looking packaging. I love the pyramid shaped tea bag and the fabric/material they chose. The flavor is not my favorite. I am not a fan of black tea so I wish there was more vanilla to it
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
This hot tea brew has a sweet flavor that comes from the vanilla but still has the black tea flavor. I love the look of the triangle tea bag as well!
Kim S.
Kim S.
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla tea bags for free in exchange for my honest review. I boiled some water and poured it over the tea bag in my cup and let it sit for a couple minutes. Just opening the container, you can smell the vanilla and the black tea and it smells great. Once made, it smells so good! I tasted it plain and was pleasantly surprised that I didn't need to add anything to it as usually I prefer tea with at least some honey or sugar. This tea is perfect on its own. Light and not overwhelming with a hint of sweetness from the vanilla. I would definitely recommend this tea!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I loved it! 😻😻😻 The vanilla smell is warm and comforting and the flavor isn't overpowering. It's a delicate combination and very smooth to drink. I ended up downing and entire mug and making a second before I realized it. Would recommend and buy again 🙌🏻👍🏻👌🏻
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
The best Black tea vanilla I have taste to date. Love it!!!! Will go and buy some right away, this tea has an amazing aroma.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?