BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mary Q.
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The fragrance of the vanilla is an integral part of the experience. I enjoyed that part a lot, and a quick light brew. I found that leaving the tea bag in for a few minutes was too much for me, so I'd quickly remove it after steeping for a few seconds.

I'm a huge fan of the pyramid shape that allows the tea leaves to expand better. Overall it's a solid option for teas, especially if you're looking for something aromatic.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. it smells very good and slightly sweet while it's brewing. I love pure leafs tea that they sell already made in stores and this tasted very similar but with a small addition of vanilla. The tea also has marigold petals in it which gives the tea a nice depth of flavor as well.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I really enjoyed this tea. I was hesitant about the vanilla but it didn't bother me. I love black tea and will pick it over green tea. So I liked this one better than the green tea with citrus. I like a strong brew. I received this free to try!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
I received this tea complimentary for review from Influnster and it was delicious! You can definitely taste the vanilla but it also almost taste like some kind of spice as well. I drank it hot and I really enjoyed the flavor ! I also loved the shape of the tea bags and the little canisters they came in. The smell is delicious as well !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
While I enjoy a good Black Tea the vanilla didn't work for me. I'm not often a fan of vanilla drinks so it wasn't surprising to me that I didn't like it. The smell of it is great & I'm sure for people who enjoy vanilla it's good but it's just not for me.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This tea is okay. I couldn't finish a whole cup without feeling ick. I definitely won't be running out to buy it anytime soon.
Janie A.
Janie A.
I had gotten this complementary from @Influenster and @PureLeaf with my Pure Leaf Voxbox and so glad I did! The Black Tea w/Vanilla tastes amazing with some honey, raw sugar, or just by itself! The bold taste of the black tea mixes so well with the light sweetness of the vanilla! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I recently received this tea from Influenster. When I first opened it, the scent of that vanilla was the first thing I noticed. This is a darker tea, but it tastes so well. The flavors are blended so well. The vanilla isn't overpowering, I add just a little bit of honey or sugar to it.
Kir W.
Kir W.
This tea brews up like a dream: strong, dark, with a hint of sweetness brought out by vanilla. The flavor profile and overall product measures up to Harney & Sons Black Vanilla tea. Great tea for a great price.

Disclaimer: Please note, I have received a complementary sample of this tea for testing purposes. The opinion provided here are my own.
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
I received this product in my influenster box for free to try, and it was very good. I shared it with a friend and she thought it was very tasty and was definitely a fan. I think most people who like tea will enjoy this product!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?