BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I Love Black Tea and Adding the Vanilla was such a great addition ! The bottle were very cute !
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this tea. It has became my favorite tea to drink. It's the only tea I've been drinking,
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
This had very good flavor it is one of my new favorite teas. Very relaxing and great flavor mix
Christina C.
I thought this was a great packaged tea & good taste I had to add sugar and a little creamer
Jessica R.
Orlando, FL
Did not like the flavor at all. Made me want to throw up. The vanilla flavor was too strong.
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Not my favorite, but it's still good! It has a strong flavor and tastes good especially hot.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this black tea. It's got a natural sweetness about it. Pleasant aroma and fine flavor.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Absolutely loved this. It was so good will definitely be purchasing this!! Highly recommend.
Alissa D.
This tea was very smooth and flavorful. I enjoyed it so much I shared some with my mother!
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Great tea. Love the bags, love the added flavor of vanilla. Smells great tastes even better
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.