BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Valeriia I.
Valeriia I.
The packaging is just awesome, very cute lightweight jars. Tea itself smells vanilla a lot, which I totally like. The taste is fine, more like good black tea, smell does more work. However it leaves stains on a cup but thats not an issue. Would totally recommend.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Typically, I'm not a fan of black tea. I'm more of a green tea person. However, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla has changed my mind! This has got to be my new favorite! There is no overpowering taste that you would find with most black teas. It's very smooth and delightful. The smell even draws you in! The only downside is that I find it better hot. If you are a fan of iced tea, this isn't one to be poured over ice as it will dull the flavor. I would reccommend this to fellow tea enthusiasts.
Smriti S.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
My husband and I are huge tea drinkers and are always on the lookout for nice flavors. Just 1 tea bag is strong enough to steep a whole tea pot and the vanilla flavor is not at all overwhelming. The packaging is nice and so is the pyramid tea bag packaging. The taste is light and refreshingly different. I received the Pure Leaf Black tea with vanilla complimentary from Influenster for reviewing but all opinions are honest.
Hilda M.
Hilda M.
Delicioso sabor de hecho mi marido lo tiene que tomar sin endulsante y aun asi esta delicioso creo que fue mas de lo que esperabamos de un te y su envoltura es muy practica definitivamente lo recomendare a mis amigas que cuidan su salud y su figura
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
This tea is so amazing! I love how clear the flavor is with the pyramid bags. It's got the perfect amount of caffeine to wake me up in the mornings, and the added vanilla flavor makes additional sweetener unnecessary.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Got this product for free for testing purposes. I have to say when I made the tea (instructions on the back of bottle), that this one might be my favorite compare to the iced Green tea with citrus. At first I was hesitated to try this as I have never had any black tea nor any tea with vanilla. The vanilla smells strong but when it's made it has a nice amount that it doesn't over power the tea. I of course added surgar (sorry) but it really doesn't need any and if you want to add anything then add honey.
Sally W.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I'm a package fan, so right away I loved the packaging and label. But taste matters, too, and this tea is really good. He vanilla tastes natural and not too heavy and the tea is very light and smooth. I have had it warm and iced and I like it both ways. I even let it steep too long one time (mom life!) and, while it was strong, it wasn't bitter at all. I received this complimentary for review in a vox box, but the words and thoughts are my own. It's a great tea and the bags are sturdy. Will definitely buy.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Really great! It's very nice and fragrant and perfect for the upcoming snowy days~!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Overland park, KS
Absolutely delicious. The aroma is so pleasantly sweet and tastes wonderful by itself, without anything added. However, I liked to add a little bit of almond milk to give it a bit more body. Overall, it tasted sublime.
Mary Q.
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The fragrance of the vanilla is an integral part of the experience. I enjoyed that part a lot, and a quick light brew. I found that leaving the tea bag in for a few minutes was too much for me, so I'd quickly remove it after steeping for a few seconds.

I'm a huge fan of the pyramid shape that allows the tea leaves to expand better. Overall it's a solid option for teas, especially if you're looking for something aromatic.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?