BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Fantastic! Love fresh lose leaf tea.. I don't have an infuser at home so these work the best! Great flavor!
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
I received this tea in my latest voxbox and it's good!! I over steeped it the first time so it was bitter but it's so yummy! I love vanilla black tea. I would like it better with a little milk but plain is delicious.

Was free to review
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Very yummy! Would recommend served hot more than served cold. Good with a little creamer in it. Love the sweet vanilla taste makes it soo good. Great in the morning, evening, or night before bed. Would definetly recommend
Shalei B.
Shalei B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the pure leaf black tea with vanilla for influenster for testing purposes. I was extremely excited because I love tea and I wasn't disappointed. The flavor is divine. It's a creamy flavor without having to add the cream or milk to it and the vanilla isn't overpowering. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Mount Clemens, MI
I received this product for free and i could barely taste the vanilla. I let it steep for 5 min and it still was very light in taste.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
It was really good hot or cold it doesn't matter. It really helped when I had an upset stomach. And I didn't have to add sugar.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
I just tired my pure leaf black tea with vanilla and I absolutely live it...it is very flavorful and yummy and smells absolutely amazing I love it !!
Janie A.
Janie A.
I had gotten this complementary from @Influenster and @PureLeaf with my Pure Leaf Voxbox and so glad I did! The Black Tea w/Vanilla tastes amazing with some honey, raw sugar, or just by itself! The bold taste of the black tea mixes so well with the light sweetness of the vanilla! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
I received this product in my influenster box for free to try, and it was very good. I shared it with a friend and she thought it was very tasty and was definitely a fan. I think most people who like tea will enjoy this product!
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca
I love tea! And this is one of my favorite ones now that I've tried it! I love that it's very affordable & you can find it at target. It has such a good taste and just enough vanilla in it. It's not over powering at all.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?