BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
I got this tea from @Pureleaf and @Influenster to try complimentary.

I love it. The vanilla is so light and soothing that this tea is so perfect for nighttime. No sugar needed in my opinon.
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
This black tea is my new favorite, I love that it tastes just a little vanilla, nothing too much that I can't drink and my whole family loves this flavor, we drink it iced as well and it is still good.
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
I have never tried vanilla tea before, and it was delicious! I love tea, and this will definitely be my new go to. Tea is a great alternative to other drinks like soda, and this flavor especially helps get the sweetness without the sugar and calories!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This tea is just ahhmazing! I just about went through my container and already bought another. I love black tea to begin with, but when i seen it had vanilla in it, i knew i would like it. I love the perfect blend of the tea and the vanilla...it's just an awesome combination.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
I got this for free from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
I recieved my voxbox when I was fighting a cold and I have to say it couldn't have come at a better time. this tea has a perfect flavor and just enough vanilla flavor for me to not want to add sugar, it was soothing on my throat and very delicious. I've been enjoying it ever since.
Melissa I.
Erie, PA
This is a light black tea with just the right amount of vanilla. Perfect for anytime of day. I didn't need as much sweetener as with other brands.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Overall this was a decent product. I really didn't care for the taste because it was a weird flavor combo for me, but the tea itself was extremely smooth and silky. And I really liked that the tea bags came in the triangular little organza bags, rather than the typical bags. They look much nicer and I think allow for a better brew.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA
This tea is awesome! I loved the smooth bold flavor. Vanilla is one of my favorites. I think the new pure leaf black tea is better than any of the other teas they have put out there. I do prefer to drink it steaming hot in the morning and it makes a great alternative to a cup of coffee!!
Carly E.
This black tea is great! I don't typically like black tea but this was delicious! I even got my husband hooked on it and he never drinks tea!
Brittany R.
Fairfax , VA
I am a huge evening tea drinker especially in the winter months. I really enjoyed this tea, i love the tea bags as they make it so much easier to steep the tea with. Also, the flavor is perfect, not too strong with a hint of vanilla. It just has that great snuggle up with a cup of this tea kind of quality. Will definitely keep buying this one.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?