BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melanie H.
Winchester, VA
I never tried black tea before but was surprised by the taste. Hot tea will be one of my new favorites.
Marvin F.
This tea is the best one I’ve tasted so far. The flavour is really good. Good packaging and good price.
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
It's pretty good. I'm not that big fan of black tea but the vanilla is a nice tough. Smells great too.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Just okay. It was very weak so I did three bags in one cup. The vanilla was good paired with black tea.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Personally I didn't like this tea flavor but other flavors from this brand I like and it's good quality
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
This is delicious! So smooth and just a hint of vanilla. I will definitely be buying is in the future!
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
It wasn't bad but I couldn't really taste the vanilla. It's something I won't drink ever day though.
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
This tea is good as nd tasty you get the hint of vanilla my bf really love it he a fan of hot tea
Lenaa M.
Lancaster , CA
This tea is the best expecailly with the vanilla in it and i want to go to the store and buy more
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks , AK
I lke this tea a lot. The hint of vanilla is the perfect touch. Very relaxing after a long night.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.