BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
I just tried the black tea with vanilla and i was surprised to like it. I was a bit skeptical about the vanilla flavor. I added about two teaspoons of sugar and brewed only momentarily and it was perfect. Very delicious! I would recommend it.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
The black tea with vanilla, is very tasty. I've had tea that is honey and vanilla and it tasted kind of similar. Very tasty and I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves tea! I would buy it again and keep it within my array of tea. I love trying new and different types of tea!
Hilda M.
Hilda M.
Delicioso sabor de hecho mi marido lo tiene que tomar sin endulsante y aun asi esta delicioso creo que fue mas de lo que esperabamos de un te y su envoltura es muy practica definitivamente lo recomendare a mis amigas que cuidan su salud y su figura
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Orlando, FL
for starters I love the packaging of this one! very appealing yet simple. the overall taste is good but not the best I've had so that's the only reason I'm going with 3 stars. enjoyable tea though!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This tea is a nice light black tea that isn't too strong for beginning tea drinkers. I love black tea so I was really excited for a black tea to try. I got this (complimentary) from influenster in a box along with another one. Now, as a disclaimer of my own, I usually dislike (intensely) vanilla in my tea. It's overpowering and doesn't let you taste almost anything else. This one was not very different from that so if you love vanilla, it's definitely the tea for you. I put white sugar and a splash of milk in mine to make it better. I didn't hate it. It was pretty good. Putting my loathing of vanilla in tea aside, it's a good sip. I have one thing to say about the ingredients though - for a Pure Leaf tea, why am I seeing "natural flavors" in the list? I dislike when that happens because I don't want flavors added if I can manage it because as a person who suffers from a stomach disorder, those "natural flavors" can cause stomach upsets. I'm hopeful I won't end up sick but I will throw it out there in case others have the same problem. Overall, I'd definitely recommend and I enjoyed it. Well done!

Melody O.
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Was not a fan from the breaking of the seal on this. There was a powerful scent I couldn't place. After I brewed my first cup, and was taking my first sip, I was reading the ingredients and had my "aha" moment!!!! There is marigold petals in it, that is the scent I couldn't place. Now, I'm not sure if that is what I don't like about it, or what, but I will try one more cup, this time with a sweetner.
@pureleaf #pureleafhomebrew
@influenster #contest
Got mine free for my opinion
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I recently received this tea from Influenster. When I first opened it, the scent of that vanilla was the first thing I noticed. This is a darker tea, but it tastes so well. The flavors are blended so well. The vanilla isn't overpowering, I add just a little bit of honey or sugar to it.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
I received this tea complimentary for review from Influnster and it was delicious! You can definitely taste the vanilla but it also almost taste like some kind of spice as well. I drank it hot and I really enjoyed the flavor ! I also loved the shape of the tea bags and the little canisters they came in. The smell is delicious as well !
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Sussex, NJ
Absolutely delicious! Worth every penny!
Love the packaging. Super cute! Looking forward to each future cup!
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Thank you influenster for the complimentary tea to try! I like the flavor of the tea, but I added honey to make it sweeter. I prefer my tea sweet and it wasn't sweet without the honey. The pouch the tea is in is really cute! The tea is very flavorful and fresh!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?