BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Serena A.
Serena A.
Philadelphia
Had the chance to sample this in my latest voxbox. I really enjoyed this flavor, the cup I brewed was strong with a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering or artificial. I usually put sugar in my tea, but I didn't feel the need for this blend. I'm happy with this product and will try other flavors!
Amber S.
Amber S.
This is an amazing blend. I never would have thought of trying. I love brewing a cup at night while I'm doing my homework and sipping it. It's relaxing and tastes so good. The vanilla is no overpowering but Also not so weak you can barely taste it. This is a great new tea flavor I'll be adding to my collection. Thanks to being chosen for this campaign
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Erie, PA
This is a light black tea with just the right amount of vanilla. Perfect for anytime of day. I didn't need as much sweetener as with other brands.
Diane M.
Diane M.
I love the tea bag design. I would not have picked vanilla tea in the store if I bought it. I tried it anyway since I got it for free to sample. The taste is ok but vanilla and tea don't make a great combination to me. I won't buy this flavor again but would buy a different one. I love pure leaf products just not this particular flavor.
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
This is a great tea if you're a fan of full flavor black teas. I am, so I love this tea. I found the hint of vanilla so unique and flavorful. This tea is one of a kind. I recommend sweetening it up with a bit of honey or Splenda. The sweetness makes all the difference.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
It was really good hot or cold it doesn't matter. It really helped when I had an upset stomach. And I didn't have to add sugar.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
This tea is good, but the vanilla flavor kinda didn't do it for me. Didn't meet my expectations. Good flavor over all
Janie A.
Janie A.
I had gotten this complementary from @Influenster and @PureLeaf with my Pure Leaf Voxbox and so glad I did! The Black Tea w/Vanilla tastes amazing with some honey, raw sugar, or just by itself! The bold taste of the black tea mixes so well with the light sweetness of the vanilla! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Donna M.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this in a voxbox and I love these! They have a great flavor and a natural sweetness for those of us who love sweet tea! The only downside is that some of the leaves come out of the bag and get into the actual tea!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?