BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elisabeth B.
A perfect sweet treat! I received this tea from Influenster to review. It does not need any added sweetener.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
My friend received this in a VoxBox recently! It smells amazing! Tastes so delicious! I absolutely loved it!
Lauren P.
Usually the black tea you find is just that - black without any flavorings. The Vanilla here is a nice touch!
Ceila C.
Um chá mais q maravilhoso... Chá de vanila alem de bom faz super bem pra saúde tantos são os benefícios dados
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Anyone who knows me, KNOWS I'm a tea feen lol, seriously!!! This is by bar my favorite box from influenster!
Cathleen E.
Kelso, WA
One of my favorite teas to get me through the day. I love to add honey or cinnamon to spice it up sometimes.
Delvenia B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a very aromatic tea with a light, crisp taste. I will definitely purchase this product in the future!
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Another amazing tea the taste iz amazing n fresh now this is my go to tea I love tea n especially this brand
Stephanie T.
Belleview , FL
This is a really good flavor if your a tea lover you will enjoy this one they have so many different flavor
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
I received a pure leaf vox box, tried the tea,and I love it! its got just the right hint of vanilla flavor.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.