BY PURE LEAF

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
I opened the bottle and immediately felt like there was fresh sugar cookies from the oven somewhere. I was nervous that the tea itself would make me think of eating cookies.
As the tea was steeping the freshness of the vanilla and the black tea became obvious. I loved the smooth scent that was coming from my cup.

As the tea was finished steeping i dove right in. Today is the kind of day where the rains are pouring the winds are blowing everything, and this is the perfect time for a nice cup of hot tea. i love that this tea is smooth, that it is a good black tea flavor and that the vanilla isn't too overwhelming.

i do not like that the tea has an aftertaste when it cools down. its almost an oily finish. i gave the 4 stars because of how it transported me when i needed an escape, but the 5th star isn't earned because of the finish of the tea, and i don't see myself reaching for this overtime i need that escape.
Gabriella A.
I have to be completely honest, I am no tea drinker. I drink iced peach tea and maybe some hot tea with a lot of honey and milk... but this tea may have hanged my life. Since I got it in the PureLead VoxBox I have had a cup of tea pretty much every day. It just so happens that I'm also very sick right now so the tea has worked miracles on soothing my sore throat.

The taste is very smooth with a hint of sweetness from the vanilla. It makes you feel very warm and cozy. The packaging is not just adorable but effective. The pyramid tea bag, I found, seeps way better than normal tea bags. Also the texture of this material the tea leaves are in is very silky and luxurious. You can tell the quality of the tea not just by tasting it but even just looking at it. The leaf pieces inside the bag aren't too fine yet aren't too large either.

Point being... buy this tea, especially if you're a borderline tea drinker like me. It will become your new favorite!
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Well I received this tea in my voxbox & since we are suppose to give an honest opinion... I'm not a fan. When I opened the jar it smelled good, I was so excited to try it... the taste just.. wasn't for me.
Rhonda N.
BOZEMAN, MT
This tea has an amazing aroma, wonderful flavor and works great with a touch of milk.
The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the tea bags are, I imagine it's what a princess would use, the bags are iridescent and show of the tea leaves. And don't be fooled, it might look like it isn't much tea, but when it plumps from the water, it shows off it's big flavor.
Kayla h.
THis hot tea has a very rich vanilla flavor that I just loved. I think compared to other vanilla teas out there this is one of the better ones on the market. I think it is a great value for your money. Love the see thru packaging and I will 100% bu it again.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I enjoyed how easy it was with this to make a quick iced tea. The vanilla wasn't too over the top. I've had better tea but it's pretty good and efficient. I don't think this would taste too well hot, but it's not made for that.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
The silk pyramid bags are perfect for steeping tea. Plus I love seeing my tea leaves and other ingredients in the bag. That way you know what you are putting in your body is good for you. The black vanilla tasted great. Definitely will be one of my go to from now on. I prefer my tea hot with a little honey. I found the tea had a great taste but. It overpowering and the smell of vanilla was amazing. Thanks influenster for an amazing tea to try out.
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Absolutely yummers! The bold flavor of black tea with the soft hint if vanilla. Aromatic, soothing and tasty! I love the design of the tea hag! The container the bags come in and the product overall !
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
I was given this from Influenster to try and review. The product was free but all opinions are my own.

I'm a huge coffee fan but have been trying out different hot teas since the weather has gotten colder. I don't like sweeteners so I drank this plain. Overall it has a really good flavor--not too bold or overly sweet. The vanilla taste is perfect.

The packaging was nice--I liked that it came in a container rather than the standard tea box. It'll be easy to tote around or travel with. The pyramid shape of the bag was a fun touch. My tea seemed to seep faster than with a standard flat bag.

I really liked this and would likely buy it again! :)
Seleena P.
This tea tastes and smells amazzzinggg
I am not a huge black tea drinker... But the vanilla in this is absolutely great. I also love the brew bags. I will definitely be purchasing after my free bags are up and recommending to others.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.