BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lauren F.
Sussex, NJ
Absolutely delicious! Worth every penny!
Love the packaging. Super cute! Looking forward to each future cup!
Ceila C.
Um chá mais q maravilhoso... Chá de vanila alem de bom faz super bem pra saúde tantos são os benefícios dados
Lauren P.
Usually the black tea you find is just that - black without any flavorings. The Vanilla here is a nice touch!
Delvenia B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a very aromatic tea with a light, crisp taste. I will definitely purchase this product in the future!
Cathleen E.
Kelso, WA
One of my favorite teas to get me through the day. I love to add honey or cinnamon to spice it up sometimes.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Anyone who knows me, KNOWS I'm a tea feen lol, seriously!!! This is by bar my favorite box from influenster!
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Another amazing tea the taste iz amazing n fresh now this is my go to tea I love tea n especially this brand
Elisabeth B.
A perfect sweet treat! I received this tea from Influenster to review. It does not need any added sweetener.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
My friend received this in a VoxBox recently! It smells amazing! Tastes so delicious! I absolutely loved it!
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
great tea it has a hint of vanilla good with a hint of milk! I highly recommend the black tea with vanilla!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.