BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
svitlana m.
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
This black tea is my new favorite, I love that it tastes just a little vanilla, nothing too much that I can't drink and my whole family loves this flavor, we drink it iced as well and it is still good.
Valeriia I.
Valeriia I.
The packaging is just awesome, very cute lightweight jars. Tea itself smells vanilla a lot, which I totally like. The taste is fine, more like good black tea, smell does more work. However it leaves stains on a cup but thats not an issue. Would totally recommend.
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I received this tea complementary of #pureleaf and #influenster from my honest opinion. I am a lover of most tea's but this one just didn't WOW me, but like most products not everything taste good to everyone, so suggested tasting for yourself.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Marlton, NJ
I received this tea complimentary and was very excited to give it a try. I liked the plastic container that held the pyramid style tea bags. These bags were sturdy and seemed like good quality. As soon as you open the container you can smell the vanilla scent. I really enjoyed this and I felt it added a relaxing aroma to drinking the tea. The tea was dark but enjoyable. I would recommend it to someone who is familiar with teas - it may be a little much for someone who doesn't drink tea regularly. Very happy with and will purchase again!
Julianna O.
Julianna O.
I received this in my VoxBox and was a little wary of black tea with vanilla. I'm not the biggest vanilla in tea fan and in a black tea, I assumed the flavor would have to be strong in order to come though the bold black tea flavor. I followed the directions on the packaging and the resulting tea wasn't as intensely flavored as I had imagined. It did have a vanilla taste which I wasn't the biggest fan of but he friends I've shared the tea with all loved it. The loose leaf tea bag really does release more flavor than a traditional tea bag. Totally worth it. I think I'm going to get some in black tea flavors to try on my own! Thanks for letting me try this, Influenster!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Received pureleaf voxbox complimentary for testing and review purpose for free the first thing i felt was excited the sample was big i tought i was just going to receive 2 small tea bags. The first one i tryed was the black tea with vanilla. My reaction was i really liked it has the right amount of vanilla hint and it didnt over take the flavor was so good i was able to drink it wiouth adding sugar that was a big plus. Cant wait to share this with my mother when she comes and visits i know she will also enjoy it. This has made it to my list of things i kneed to buy once i run out what a better way to read my favorite book with a cup of pure leaf made my day thanxs to influenster and pure leaf #pureleafhomebrew
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
This tea has a great taste. The vanilla isn't too strong and and it mellows out the tang of the black tea.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
I am honestly not a hot tea drinker, so I wasn't crazy about this tea. My husband really enjoyed it though. The flavor of hot tea always seems bland and unsweet to me. However, if you are a tea drinker, I'm sure you will like this product! Thanks for sending me this Influenster!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Rexford, NY
I did not care for this tea at all. The tea was weak and I did not like the vanilla flavor with it. I don't normally love flavored tea anyway though.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This has been the best voxbox product I have received so far. Its a really great cup of tea. The vanilla is subtle but noticeable. It gives the tea a great, nuanced flavor. I would recommend this for seasoned tea drinkers and novices.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?