BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hilda M.
Hilda M.
Delicioso sabor de hecho mi marido lo tiene que tomar sin endulsante y aun asi esta delicioso creo que fue mas de lo que esperabamos de un te y su envoltura es muy practica definitivamente lo recomendare a mis amigas que cuidan su salud y su figura
Tessney M.
Tessney M.
I had never tried a hot tea before this one. I received it to try in a Voxbox. I am not a huge fan. The packaging and the pyramid bags are really cute tho and you get a lot of tea in one pack. So if you're a fan of hot tea you may enjoy more than I did.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not a huge fan of black tea to begin with but this tea is not nearly as 'harsh' tasting as most black teas. When I smelled the great vanilla smell I was very excited but I do not taste any vanilla. If you are a black tea fan I would recommend this tea to you! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
This tea is great! It's not too strong and I love the flavor. I drink it instead of coffee and do not need to add anything.
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Alli F.
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
I definitely enjoyed this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I am not a huge lover of black teas, but I did enjoy this one, especially with the vanilla flavor. I would recommend.
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.
I received free PureLeaf black tea with vanilla to review. The amount of a tea bag is just right amount. Not to bitter or tasteless. I was little worried about the vanilla taste but it wasn't over powering. I am already a fan of this tea. The tea lover's tea for sure!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I've always loved Pure Leaf tea, but I had never tried the black tea before. Influenster sent me Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla for complimentary testing. I loved it. It really does have a suddle hint of Vanilla and is just all around tasty! I would definitely recommend it. I love the packaging pf the product as well. The bottle seems to really keep it fresh.
Laura  B.
Laura B.
Wdm, IA
It was a good tea. Not as much of the vanilla flavor came out as I had hoped. I loved the packaging, easy to grab and go. I think I will have to sweeten a little. But good.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I was very excited about this tea when I received it in the Pure Leaf Vox box. It is very delicious, I love the notes of vanilla. I do not have to add much sugar to the tea because the pure flavor itself has a great taste. Usually with black tea, it is a little too biter for my liking, but the days where I had this tea with no sweetener at all, it was not too bad.
I enjoy drinking this at work first thing in the morning in lieu of coffee. It does not suddenly wake you up, it slowly brings you to life as if you've taken a short nap. I recommend that you try this tea, I'm very impressed with it and I look forward to more hot tea flavors.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?