BY PURE LEAF

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brandi H.
Waynesburg , PA
I don't normally drink black tea regularly. But this tea is actually really good. I love the tea bags. It has a wonderful smell. I would definitely recommend this tea to others who like black tea and I will be purchasing this in the future.
Ashley B.
Tioga, PA
My boyfriend and I tried this for the first time today and instantly fell in love! It has great flavor and smells amazing! I prefer this over any other black tea I've tried. Highly recommend trying it out.
Asha K.
Greenville, SC
I also recieved this flavor complementary from influenster and pureleaf. This flavor blew me away. As soon as i steeped my tea, you could instandly smell the vanilla. I prefer this one as hot tea. It is really good.
Priscilla M.
I'm not a big tea drinker, I never have been. But this one was alright. ai ended up giving both of the teas to my mom. It is more of her thing anyways. I did like the vanilla flavor though.
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
I got this pure leaf black tea with vanilla in my vox box, and first off just by looking at the packaging, i loved it. I've never tried black tea before, now that I've tried it, i will now drink more tea especially from pure leaf, it tastes do fresh and love the extra vanilla flavor, which you don't see too much in teas.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
I received this complimentary for testing/reviewing purposes.
So I was really on the fence about this flavor of tea because I am not a big vanilla person, scents/flavors. But I went ahead and tried it and I can definitely say this is not my cup of tea. For me the flavor is strong and I do not like the after taste. The tea smells great, kind of a sweet smell. If you are not big on vanilla I would not suggest to get this one.
Ashlee C.
It smells like vanilla body lotion. If you love vanilla you'll love this. Some might find it a little strong. I might try to make ice cream out of it.
Michelle G.
MISSION, TX
This was the first one I tried and it is super delicious!! It leaves a clean crisp vanilla flavor on your lips to savor. It didn't need alot of sugar either. Some teas you get that no matter how much sugar you put its not sweet enough. This one needs one teaspoon of either honey or sugar. And yes I recommend it to the vanilla fans!! Yum!!
Paula Z.
doral, FL
The black tea with vanilla from Pure Leaf came as a real treat in a very cold morning. I loved it from the packaging to the flavor.
The tea was amazing, and the vanilla scent was soft and delicious. I didn't even put sugar on it because the combination between the flavors was just perfect.
Brianna R.
New Bedford, MA
All I ever drink the winter is tea so when i received my complimentary black tea with vanilla from pure leaf I was ecstatic...it's delicious and everything I would ask for in a hot tea I have absolutely zero complaints!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.