BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved it. No artificial color is the strongest point of this tea. As you dip it in water, the color appears so slowly, which shows no artificial colors and high quality tea. It is a nice, fragnant tea, but I personally prefer green tea from pure leaf tea. I am so delighted to receive this package of tea for free and instead I share this honest review.
Jo S.
Jo S.
I prefer black tea over any other kind when drinking, and have always found flavored teas to be a hit or miss on taste. This tea is quite delicious. Its not to overpowering and the vanilla doesn't taste artificial as some flavored teas can be. It produced a smooth tasting tea, no bitter taste (I usually drink unsweetened) and would highly recommend it.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
This fell flat for me. It wasn't the worst tea I've ever have but it's not something I would choose to drink again or buy. I'll keep it in the tea area for interested guests if they would like to try it. The flavor was intense. It was instant vanilla shock for me. I'm not a fan of this but I could see coffee drinkers that love creamers liking this.
Justine  A.
Justine A.
As soon as I opened this Voxbox I fell in love with the packaging! It comes in the plastic bottles instead of the tea boxes and I think that will make it last longer. The black leaf tea with vanilla tasted very good. The vanilla flavor really came through. I did brew mine too long at first and it was really strong but not anything I can't fix.
ashley s.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Black tea with vanilla is my favorite tea by far, I usually by the black tea with vanilla from Target they have a big tin canister that I purchase, and I only put a little bit of sugar in the cup over hot water, and I put my little cup inside of the fridge to make it cold. The tea has a very smooth taste, and the vanilla smell, smells so good.
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
byron, NY
A pleasant surprise. I got this in a voxbox and I have to be honest, I'm a plain tea drinker. Black tea or occasionally green tea. Most flavored teas I've tried don't actually taste anything like they say and leave a funny aftertaste. But this flavored tea was different. Not too much vanilla and so far, no weird after taste. Will drink again!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
I guess I am just not a fan of Green Teas. This product tasted bland with an awful after taste. I don't like the taste. I brewed the got water. Let it sit for a few minutes and tried it. I poured it out. It was gross to me. Not recommended of you are looking for a tasteful tea. All opinions are my own with this product I received free to try.
stephanie z.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I was pretty excited when I was selected for the pure leaf box. Seeing as the bottled teas are amazing and I love all the flavors. So I brewed up a cup of my complimentary tea only to find out I hated it. It had a biter taste. Maybe it would be better with honey in it. Or cold brewed. But as far as I am concerned, this was not my cup of tea.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Not only was this tea delicious but it was great quality! The bags are very strong, they aren't made of cheap paper bags like most. The tea reminded me and hubby of coffee. It was very fresh tea. The smell is amazing as well. Will be buying this soon as mine runs out. Wont be long we have three bags left and I just got this three days ago.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Paris, TN
This tea is a beautiful combo of black tea, and rich vanilla flavor. It was my first time trying it, and I will definitely be purchasing more of this flavor, and from the product line. This is a subtle tea--something to savor after a long day, or a hot shower or bath. Let the flavors take you away to a serene inner garden of the mind.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?