BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
I just tried pure leaf black tea with vanilla for the first time. It was actually really good. I'm usually not a fan of vanilla being added to drinks but it really enhances the flavor. The teabags are shaped in triangles, they look very elegant. The teabags also seem to be a little heavier than other ones I've used which helps to dunk them in and out of the water. My 11-year-old daughter wanted to try it too and she said she really liked it.... she never likes tea. I'm really happy I was able to try these because I'm definitely gonna buy more in the future.
Shandy S.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I'm an avid tea drinker, it's about 90% of what I drink. This is a nice mild black tea with a hint of vanilla. It smells wonderful. I don't add sweetener or milk/ cream to my tea, yet I think it wouldn't detract from the flavor if you did.
I liked the mesh bags as they didn't taint the tea the way some of the paper ones do. The triangle shape of the bag seemed to work better than the flat square ones as well. I also liked the plastic containers which seem to keep the tea much fresher than the boxes.
Over all a very positive experience and I would purchase this for myself.
Melissa S.
This was my first time ever trying pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I made it hot, in my favorite tea mug. I really liked the taste of it. It is a delicious herbal black tea with an added vanilla flavor. What is specially like that about this tea is I can taste the vanilla flavor on my lips after drinking it. On a cold and rainy day like today, this tea made it perfect. I received this tea complimentary from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Elizabeth S.
I received this complimentary tea in my Pure Leaf VoxBox and have just tried the black tea with vanilla and I'm not too thrilled. I usually like to drink my tea black, but I felt that I had to add sugar, and still didn't like it. I followed instructions to a "T" so I know I did not steep it too long. I did try the tea again once it was cold, which I thought made it taste a little bit better. Overall, I find that it's just not my cup of tea...
Catalina D.
So I received this #pureleafhomebrew from @influenster to review. My review is my own and has not effect of being sent this for free. I am not allowed to have caffeine due to my emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy. I did find the smell of this tea amazing and did have a taste of this. It has a very great taste and is highly recommended. I did try to green tea with citrus (hot because I'm not really a fan of iced) and am in love with it! Both highly recommended!
Heather M.
I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster. This is a pyramid style bag. It looks like there's only a small amount of tea in the bag, but when you steep it, it comes to life. The vanilla aroma is fantastic and the tea is tasty. I drank it with honey. My husband tried it with cream and stevia. We both enjoyed the tea. This was my first time trying their bagged tea, as I've tried their bottled tea on previous occasions. It's a nice smooth black tea.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
Now this is the first time I have tried this Brand upon first impression I really like the packaging as well as the designs. When preparing the TEA I noticed that you didn't need completely hot water that normal temperature would work just fine. Although I really enjoyed this brand, I feel like this tea in specific was a miss simply because the taste of vanilla overwhelmed my senses. I wanted only a hint of vanilla but when I took my first sip it overwheled my tastebuds. Although it had a rich taste it was my least preffered from my voxbox.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Influenster sent me the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla tea bags. I drink tea every day. I love hot tea in the mornings and I also brew my own iced tea. I have to say, that I love these Pure Leaf tea bags! The bag itself is great. They are a pyramid bag made from a silky mesh like material. Perfect for a nice cup of hot tea. The taste is really good too. The vanilla is subtle. I will definitely be buying these from now on. Thanks Influenster!
Beverly N.
I am very much enjoying this vanilla tea! It is a delightful update from regular black tea, and I enjoy it on its own, or paired with a dessert. The flavor is a bit sweet, but I like adding a spoonful of sugar for extra sweetness. Along with the flavor, I love the tea's aroma!! It's an experience for your senses to steep this tea and then savor the drink. Very happy to have found this beverage! Thanks, Influenster, for the complimentary sample!!!!
Mariangel C.
I received a sample of this item through another company. First of all, I am a coffee drinker instead of a tea drinker but sometimes I take it when I need something extra in the morning to get energy. I read this brand uses high level ingredients so I felt luxurious when I first tasted it. I tried it hot with no sugar as I use to drink my teas and I think this is a little too strong for me, it doesn't have bad taste but I felt heavy the vanilla flavor. I will though try the citrus flavor to see if it's that strong too o maybe mix it with sugar.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.