BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Loriann M.
Love pure leaf not to strong just right. Can have this tea cold or hot. I like havinf mine hot with a good book.
Brenda j.
Apache Jct, AZ
A good taste well-balanced taste like fresh brewed tea with a hint of vanilla Goodfellow once in a while treat
Nicole K.
This is was very good!! I'm not a huge vanilla fan, but I think that it has good flavor and it relaxes my body!
Savana M.
Davisville, WV
I absolutely love the vanilla with a strong black flavor wakes me up in the morning but also calms me I love it
Candi E.
Tastes great and brews up well! Does not leave tongue dry as its a nicr and smoth drink! I wold purchase again!
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I was hesitate about trying out this tea because I'm not really a fan of black tea but this one was delicious!
Felicia P.
Laurel
I really enjoy a good black tea and this one was no exception. The vanilla in this tea hit just the right note.
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Another amazing tea the taste iz amazing n fresh now this is my go to tea I love tea n especially this brand
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
My friend received this in a VoxBox recently! It smells amazing! Tastes so delicious! I absolutely loved it!
Cathleen E.
Kelso, WA
One of my favorite teas to get me through the day. I love to add honey or cinnamon to spice it up sometimes.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.