BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jill T.
Awesome! Way better than I expected. I'm so excited to be a part of this sampling. I will recommend and purchase!
graciela p.
sparks, NV
I usually don't drink black tea but this flavor is amazing. The vanilla doesn't give a a great taste but overall
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Smells & taste AMAZING! So glad I got to try this. I normally wouldn't go towards this in an isle but I will now!
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW HAVE HEARD MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS TEA MAKE FROM REAL LEAVES HAVE NOT TRY IT YET BUT WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT
Felicia P.
Laurel
I really enjoy a good black tea and this one was no exception. The vanilla in this tea hit just the right note.
Brenda j.
Apache Jct, AZ
A good taste well-balanced taste like fresh brewed tea with a hint of vanilla Goodfellow once in a while treat
Nicole K.
This is was very good!! I'm not a huge vanilla fan, but I think that it has good flavor and it relaxes my body!
Savana M.
Davisville, WV
I absolutely love the vanilla with a strong black flavor wakes me up in the morning but also calms me I love it
Candi E.
Tastes great and brews up well! Does not leave tongue dry as its a nicr and smoth drink! I wold purchase again!
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I was hesitate about trying out this tea because I'm not really a fan of black tea but this one was delicious!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.