BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mary Q.
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The fragrance of the vanilla is an integral part of the experience. I enjoyed that part a lot, and a quick light brew. I found that leaving the tea bag in for a few minutes was too much for me, so I'd quickly remove it after steeping for a few seconds.

I'm a huge fan of the pyramid shape that allows the tea leaves to expand better. Overall it's a solid option for teas, especially if you're looking for something aromatic.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
I believe this may be my new favorite tea. I love having a nice hot cup of tea either during the day or as I am settling down for the night. I was sent this to review for my honest opinion on the product. It was complimentary of influenster. I loved the flavor of this tea. It has just the right amount of vanilla flavor. The vanilla was not overpowering it was subtle and delicious. I love the triangle tea bags I feel like it is easier to brew to allow the water to circulate in the leaves. I will be purchasing this when I run out. I love Pure leaf bottled tea so I was pretty excited to give their homebrew tea a try. I was not disappointed with this tea at all it was full of flavor and just what I needed to wind down after a long day. Thank you @influenster and @pureleaf for the chance to review this product. #pureleafhomebrew #contest I would recommend this tea to other tea lovers.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! Yum! So delicious with just a hint of vanilla. This is the perfect tea to sip on right before bedtime. I really like it over my typical brand (Tazo). I feel that the quality is deserving of the somewhat higher cost. Very much worth it! :) Highly recommend.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
I am so in love with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. It is so comforting and smooth and yet has the most amazing touch of vanilla. It left no aftertaste which is a big plus for me. Brewed perfectly every time and left me warm and satisfied. I would recommend this even to non tea drinkers
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Love this tea By Pure Leaf great flavor and very cute bags that they can in.I really enjoyed this tea and was easy to make
Becca S.
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Overall, a nice tea. The vanilla smell is pretty strong and artificial, but the taste is mild. I probably wouldn't purchase on my own, but will finish the complementary container I received from Influenster.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Absolutely loved this. It was so good will definitely be purchasing this!! Highly recommend.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I received this tea to try from Influenster and unfortunately I was not a huge fan. Granted, I typically drink green tea and find black tea to be a little over powering (especially because I don't use any sweeteners or milks/creams). This tea had a very strange flavor to me. I didn't get the vanilla so much as I got a more musky kind of flavor. I wouldn't buy it myself and I don't think I'll even finish the original container I received. However, I really LOVED the packaging and the way the tea is individually packaged. It felt so luxurious.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Maple Grove, MN
I found this tea to be very delicious. It isn't too sweet. I really love the packaging. It's easy to store.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product to test and review with no compensation. This tea is very good and has a full flavor. I love the tea bags, they are sturdy and do not easily break. I usually have to add cream and auger to my tea, but this had such a great flavor that I didn't have to! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves tea time!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?