BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford, NY
I received this from Influenster free of charge. I already liked the brand Pure Leaf, but I didn't know they had individual tea bags. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. I loved the packaging, so sleek. The product is fantastic! I don't drink coffee, so I love having the alternative of a nice hot tea on a cold morning. The touch of vanilla in this black tea was such a nice surprise. It wasn't over powering, just nice and smooth.
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
My household enjoyed this tea very much. I tried it hot and it was really tasty. I like that I didn't need to add sugar to it. I think this will be a new regular around here.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I love this tea! I'm not a big hot tea drinker but this has turned me into one! It's a great quality tea with the perfect touch of vanilla. I highly recommend trying this tea!!
Valery S.
Valery S.
Rochester, NY
I thought I would enjoy this tea since I like black tea and love the taste of vanilla. However, this tea still far exceeded my expectations. From the moment I opened the container, the rich smell let me know I was in for a treat. The first sip was a delight, I immediately handed my mug over to my husband for him to taste (and he drained half of it! Which was fine since I had made an entire pot)
Glory A.
Glory A.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I am not an everyday tea drinker but I do enjoy a cup of tea, the issue for me is that I dont really like adding anything to the tea so it's difficult to find a tea that you can just drink.like that. Some teas are too powerful and overwhelm in flavors but with the pure leaf I was able to drink my cup of tea without adding sugar, milk (whether dairy or not)
First thing I noticed is the packaging just like any product and I most say I liked.the packaging it was nice that the tea came in a plastic container that keeps them fresh, way better than a cardboard box. Then upon opening I saw the bags they well constructed and for.those.of.You that use a microwave to these bags can be put in there if needed to unlike some other brands that even use staples pure leaf does not. Their bag also allows for the tea to brew more effectively due to the pyramid shape and the material of.the bag.
Next it was time to try this tea. The smell was pleasant. aI can smell the vanilla in it so my first thought was I hope it does not overwhelm the tea and makes it taste bad. I noticed that there are some teas you just can't drink without adding sugar at minimum because they have a bitter taste or one of the ingredients overwhelms it. I was surprised that it actually smell more of vanilla than it taste, I had no problem drinking this tea without sugar or any other additions. I feel like none of the ingredients over powers the others and the blend is quite good. I found a tea I can drink without adding all the crap but I still wanted to taste it by adding sugar and a bit of milk. I put in two spoons of sugar and a bit of milk and it was actually really good. I can say that it was a positive experience trying this tea and I will repurchase this product.
Memphis, TN
I just received my first taste of this vanilla tea. I received it free product testing purposes thanks to influencer.com and it's perfect great to help energize the day without having a lot of caffeine to my system. It taste great and perfect to go on a nice cold day ! The bags are easy to use with a cup of hot water and a spoon of sugar ! Great for the extra go! I Received these products courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. Very refreshing ! Tastes like a hint of vanilla in it ! Perfect sweeter @Pureleaf and @Influenster #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest Received these products courtesy and complimentary of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes thanks to influenster and it tastes great
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
This tea is great! It's not too strong and I love the flavor. I drink it instead of coffee and do not need to add anything.
La-Sweet M.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla Is The Best Tea I've Tasted Compared To The Other Teas I've Tried, I Think It Needs No Improvement. It Came In It's Own Container So That It Will Stay Fresh, It's Not To High Priced So I Can Buy And Enjoy These Teas. Definitely A Winner!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
This tea is so amazing! I love how clear the flavor is with the pyramid bags. It's got the perfect amount of caffeine to wake me up in the mornings, and the added vanilla flavor makes additional sweetener unnecessary.
Alisia C.
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
This is a great tea if you're a fan of full flavor black teas. I am, so I love this tea. I found the hint of vanilla so unique and flavorful. This tea is one of a kind. I recommend sweetening it up with a bit of honey or Splenda. The sweetness makes all the difference.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?