BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Susan L.
Susan L.
Must say, as soon as I dropped the teabag into water, the fragrant smell of vanilla hit my nose like a blast. Very flavorful taste and the vanilla isn't overpowering. Balances well against the black tea flavor. I would definitely purchase again even though I'm new to drinking tea because I sincerely enjoyed this thoroughly. I received this complimentary from Influenster and all opinions are my own!
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! Yum! So delicious with just a hint of vanilla. This is the perfect tea to sip on right before bedtime. I really like it over my typical brand (Tazo). I feel that the quality is deserving of the somewhat higher cost. Very much worth it! :) Highly recommend.
Erin M.
Erin M.
This tea is so delicious and calming!! It has such a soothing, delicious smell and it feels so good to drink this nice, hot tea! It tastes so fresh!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I received this complimentary in my pure leaf homebrew vox box. It was very tasty!!! I'm a huge fan of iced tea so even though I tried it out hot, I preferred it iced. The vanilla flavor is very subtle and gives it a little sweetness. It also tastes amazing in a hot toddy. Super yummy!! #pureleafhomebrew #contest #complimentary
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla smells heavenly — I really love vanilla — but the vanilla taste is not nearly as prominent as the smell. It's got a mild sweetness to it, so if you usually add sugar or honey to your tea, you might not need to with this.
Shalei B.
Shalei B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the pure leaf black tea with vanilla for influenster for testing purposes. I was extremely excited because I love tea and I wasn't disappointed. The flavor is divine. It's a creamy flavor without having to add the cream or milk to it and the vanilla isn't overpowering. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Amissville, VA
Currently trying this. Loved the smell as soon as I opened it but wasn't too sure how well I would like it. Normally I'm a spiced chai girl. Tried it plain just to get a feel for the natural taste. Wasn't too bad on its own..but I like sweet so I added sugar. Although better still felt like it needed something. Added milk and the creaminess of it adds to the vanilla. All I had was 1% but I bet this would be absolutely amazing with my favorite sweet cream creamer. Going to try it iced with more of a milk ratio tomorrow for a nice iced latte.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
I don't think I've ever met a cup of black tea I didn't like! But that being said, I'm kinda a tough judge on each new flavor I try. I gotta say, this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is mighty tasty. It actually remind me of Lipton's Black Pearl tea. The flavors are quite similar. Not quite up to par with Twinings Prince of Wales or Irish Breakfast but still a pretty good cup of tea!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
This tea is okay a little to strong to my taste. But overall it was a great tea. I received it today in the mail to review and as soon as my package got here I had to try.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
I like my tea sweater so this wasn't quite for me. The packaging is great and the instructions simple. Overall it's a good product but not my favorite flavor, which is why I wasn't able to give it 5 stars.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?