BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hilda M.
Delicioso sabor de hecho mi marido lo tiene que tomar sin endulsante y aun asi esta delicioso creo que fue mas de lo que esperabamos de un te y su envoltura es muy practica definitivamente lo recomendare a mis amigas que cuidan su salud y su figura
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
I just tried the black tea with vanilla and i was surprised to like it. I was a bit skeptical about the vanilla flavor. I added about two teaspoons of sugar and brewed only momentarily and it was perfect. Very delicious! I would recommend it.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm in love with this tea! Seriously I'm soooo picky when it comes to tea.. especially flavored tea but this one... I literally look forward to coming home from work to make a big cup of it!! It's so delicious and the vanilla is such a flavor!
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am really enjoying Pure Leaf's Black Tea with Vanilla, it doesn't add any sweetness but it does add a light flavor so it feels like more of a treat. I was sick last week and it quickly became my go-to tea flavor! The canister is nice and small so it doesn't take up too much space in the cabinet and I love that it seals in the freshness. Will definitely be trying more flavors.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
I was really skeptical when I seen the teas because I'm not big on flavored teas, but I gave it a try n I loved it. I usually drink regular black tea with milk n sugar so imagine my surprise when I didn't need to add anything. This tea is soooo sweet on its own n trust me I dump sugar in my tea. Delicious go ahead give it a try
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
I just received my first taste of this vanilla tea. I received it free product testing purposes thanks to influencer.com and it's perfect great to help energize the day without having a lot of caffeine to my system. It taste great and perfect to go on a nice cold day ! The bags are easy to use with a cup of hot water and a spoon of sugar ! Great for the extra go! I Received these products courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. Very refreshing ! Tastes like a hint of vanilla in it ! Perfect sweeter @Pureleaf and @Influenster #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest Received these products courtesy and complimentary of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes thanks to influenster and it tastes great
Sonali K.
The smell of vanilla was way too overpowering for me in this tea. I pulled the teabag out 30 seconds after steeping, but even then the smell was too much. This was not my favorite tea, and I wish it had been citrus or fruity for the hot tea and minty for the cold one.
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
This is a really solid black tea. Smooth and not too strong. I'm usually drink loose leaf tea and am really specific about water temps and brewing my regular cup of tea, so I did my usual black tea routine boil and steep for 5mins. The vanilla flavor is very subtle mostly just rounding out the flavor. Personally I like a stronger black tea or pu erh to kick off the day but this makes a nice midday brew.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I really like this tea it isn't overpowering like other black teas are. There is a nice taste of vanilla that is a great addition to this tea. The only negative thing for me is that I am very sensitive to caffeine and it gives me a instant headache. What I will do in the future is steep it first in 8 ounces then use it in my cup to get less caffeine. I really do like this tea. Great quality product.
Melissa F.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product to test and review with no compensation. This tea is very good and has a full flavor. I love the tea bags, they are sturdy and do not easily break. I usually have to add cream and auger to my tea, but this had such a great flavor that I didn't have to! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves tea time!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?