BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
While I enjoy a good Black Tea the vanilla didn't work for me. I'm not often a fan of vanilla drinks so it wasn't surprising to me that I didn't like it. The smell of it is great & I'm sure for people who enjoy vanilla it's good but it's just not for me.
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
My household enjoyed this tea very much. I tried it hot and it was really tasty. I like that I didn't need to add sugar to it. I think this will be a new regular around here.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I loved the packaging and tea bag shape. The tea was good but the vanilla was almost over powering and had to much of a flower flavor. I would have preferred more plain vanilla flavor. I tried it hot, cold with and without sugar
Valeriia I.
Valeriia I.
The packaging is just awesome, very cute lightweight jars. Tea itself smells vanilla a lot, which I totally like. The taste is fine, more like good black tea, smell does more work. However it leaves stains on a cup but thats not an issue. Would totally recommend.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
The best Black tea vanilla I have taste to date. Love it!!!! Will go and buy some right away, this tea has an amazing aroma.
Catalina D.
Catalina D.
So I received this #pureleafhomebrew from @influenster to review. My review is my own and has not effect of being sent this for free. I am not allowed to have caffeine due to my emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy. I did find the smell of this tea amazing and did have a taste of this. It has a very great taste and is highly recommended. I did try to green tea with citrus (hot because I'm not really a fan of iced) and am in love with it! Both highly recommended!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I like black tea a lot in the mornings to give me the much needed caffeine kick. This one smelled really nice upon opening the vanilla smell is strong but the taste is not too strong which is nice! I also like to keep refilling and one tea bag was able to last me a couple of cups. I like to keep this at work so I can have a cup every morning!
Logan P.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
It's fairly good tea. It's not the best tea I've ever had but it's definitely not the worst. It's a little bland in my honest opinion but if you add some Stevia it's pretty good.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
I received this tea complimentary for review from Influnster and it was delicious! You can definitely taste the vanilla but it also almost taste like some kind of spice as well. I drank it hot and I really enjoyed the flavor ! I also loved the shape of the tea bags and the little canisters they came in. The smell is delicious as well !
Emily S.
Emily S.
Roanoke, VA
A lovely, mild, black tea with a hint of vanilla. I was worried the vanilla would be overpowering, but this blend of tea has just enough. If you traditionally drink plain, black, tea, it would be worth giving this one a try. I will certainly continue to enjoy it!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?