BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is definitely the best hot tea I have ever had. The flavors compliment each other perfectly. The vanilla isn't too subtle, while still not hiding the tea notes. Perfect for a night in, reading a book. I definitely love how it is a single origin product, as well.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I've always loved Pure Leaf tea, but I had never tried the black tea before. Influenster sent me Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla for complimentary testing. I loved it. It really does have a suddle hint of Vanilla and is just all around tasty! I would definitely recommend it. I love the packaging pf the product as well. The bottle seems to really keep it fresh.
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
I thought this smelled amazing!!! You get hit with the scent of vanilla right away! I have had at least two cups a day since I received my pure leaf voxbox. The vanilla scent is strong, however my only criticism is that I didn't find a strong vanilla taste to it. I would have liked a stronger vanilla presence. Aside from that, it was delicious!
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
I loved the taste of the vanilla in it. Wasn't too overwhelming. Didn't need to add sugar.
Tessney M.
I had never tried a hot tea before this one. I received it to try in a Voxbox. I am not a huge fan. The packaging and the pyramid bags are really cute tho and you get a lot of tea in one pack. So if you're a fan of hot tea you may enjoy more than I did.
Deshelle W.
Round rock , TX
Honestly , this tea is different than any other black tea I've had . It actually has a nice taste. I like the vanilla.. I've drank this every day since I received it from Influenster. I definitely recommend it .
Julie M.
Omaha, NE
I typically stick to green tea but am so glad I got to try this black tea with vanilla. It has a smooth taste with a nice hint of vanilla. I will definitely purchase this tea!
Anna Maria C.
Dunmore, PA
Delicious. I've come to expect good flavor from Pure Leaf and this definitely is not a disappointment. I really love the flavor of the vanilla with the black tea, it's nice and subtle and most certainly not overpowering. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family.
Jessica R.
Orlando, FL
Did not like the flavor at all. Made me want to throw up. The vanilla flavor was too strong.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?