BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
A nice relaxing twist on whats usually paired with citrus or mint! Great on a warm summer night or perfect for summer bbqs
Brittany H.
I really liked this tea and the vanilla flavor was pleasantly strong. I didn't have to add anything which I love in a tea.
Jessie L.
Bloomington, IN
I don't really like the vanilla added to it. It's pretty strong!! Although I really like the idea of the pyramid tea bag!!
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
This tea is great! It's not too strong and I love the flavor. I drink it instead of coffee and do not need to add anything.
Yadira R.
This is my favorite tea to drink. I drink it every single day. But I love the iced black tea, I haven't tried this one yet.
Laura F.
makoti, ND
Delicious tea. Very nice flavor. Th pure leaf teas taste so fresh. This ne has a nice warm vanilla flavor, very comforting
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Great flavor and so great hot when I wasn't feeling well. Has a good sweet flavor but perfect with a little honey added in!
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I give this 4 stars. I was a little skeptical about this until I tried it. I will say it is OK but not that great for me.
Ally D.
Nashua
I am not udually a fan of black tea but I love the vanilla flavor of this and it tastes perfect on its own without sugar
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
This tea is so good !! It has a smooth taste with a hint of vanilla. Definitely a great option for a evening of reading .
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.