BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Diane M.
Diane M.
I love the tea bag design. I would not have picked vanilla tea in the store if I bought it. I tried it anyway since I got it for free to sample. The taste is ok but vanilla and tea don't make a great combination to me. I won't buy this flavor again but would buy a different one. I love pure leaf products just not this particular flavor.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
I am obsessed with Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla! The flavor is amazing and you definitely can taste the notes of vanilla. I drink it as is or even as a little almond milk. I will definitely be buying this product!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
I have to be careful with my caffeine intake so I'm not one to grab for a black tea, however, I do enjoy the taste of black tea. I usually prefer Celestial Seasoning's black tea but I was excited to try Pure Leaf''s Black Tea with Vanilla. The black tea had a very smooth taste; it wasn't overbearing at all. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the vanilla. I thought it was a little too overpowering, but if you enjoy flavored black teas and vanilla, you should definitely give it a try!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVED this tea the hint of vanilla is just enough and not overbearing. I added just a little bit of sugar and it was amazing. Thank you #influenster @influenster and #pureleaf
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I received this tea from Influenster for FREE to try in exchange for my honest opinion. - I'm not a huge black tea fan, but I was very excited to try this one because of the vanilla. It came in nice packaging and I prefer the pyramid bags over the regular kind any day. The tea smelled heavenly. Taste wise, it wasn't my favorite. I would have liked to have had some more vanilla flavor in there, BUT that's probably because I'm not a black tea fan. However, it wasn't horrible by any means. I plan to use the rest of the bags and I'll be enjoying my tea while I relax. Thanks again, Influenster. :)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This tea is a nice light black tea that isn't too strong for beginning tea drinkers. I love black tea so I was really excited for a black tea to try. I got this (complimentary) from influenster in a box along with another one. Now, as a disclaimer of my own, I usually dislike (intensely) vanilla in my tea. It's overpowering and doesn't let you taste almost anything else. This one was not very different from that so if you love vanilla, it's definitely the tea for you. I put white sugar and a splash of milk in mine to make it better. I didn't hate it. It was pretty good. Putting my loathing of vanilla in tea aside, it's a good sip. I have one thing to say about the ingredients though - for a Pure Leaf tea, why am I seeing "natural flavors" in the list? I dislike when that happens because I don't want flavors added if I can manage it because as a person who suffers from a stomach disorder, those "natural flavors" can cause stomach upsets. I'm hopeful I won't end up sick but I will throw it out there in case others have the same problem. Overall, I'd definitely recommend and I enjoyed it. Well done!

Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Really good tea. Me encantó este te tiene un aroma agradable al olfato y un sabor muy rico muy recomendado y me encanta su presentación
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Orlando, FL
for starters I love the packaging of this one! very appealing yet simple. the overall taste is good but not the best I've had so that's the only reason I'm going with 3 stars. enjoyable tea though!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
I received this product complimentary from influenster and pure leaf. What can I say, I'm by no means a coniseur of tea but I do love a good flavored iced tea from time to time and they seem to be few and far between for home brewing, often times being pricey as well.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Makoti, ND
Delicious tea. Very nice flavor. Th pure leaf teas taste so fresh. This ne has a nice warm vanilla flavor, very comforting
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?