BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
I usually drink green tea and got this for free to try. I was impressed how great it tasted. I think the price is good for how great the tea tastes. The flavor has a hint of vanilla and it made it taste so good. I would recommend this product to everyone, even if you are not a tea drinker you need to try and see for yourself to see that it tastes great.
Ashleah S.
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR
I am a huge tea lover! I usually stick with green tea, so I haven't tried very many black teas. I was excited that this had a vanilla flavor. It was great tasting. I prepared it how I normally do with any hot tea. Boiled water and let the bag steep for two minutes! I am in love with the taste and quality of this tea. Thank you for sending this influenster!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
This tea is amazing i am so happy i got to test these homebrew teas the vanilla is so soothing very good and i love the pyramid bags they brew so much better and give such a great taste i like that i can see all the amazing little leaves while its steeping. ūüíė this tea its amazing
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
I love tea and I love vanilla so it was a pretty sure bet I was gonna love this tea. I opened the jar and was super excited by the amazing vanilla aroma! I steeped my tea added just a touch of honey and inhaled the steam as I stirred. Yummy! It tasted just as good as it smells! I would recommend this fantastic tea to veteran tea drinkers and newbies alike. Do yourself a favor and go out and get some today!
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This tea is good as nd tasty you get the hint of vanilla my bf really love it he a fan of hot tea
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
carlsbad, NM
I love love love the Pure Leaf tea brand! It's my go to tea. The pyramid tea bags ARE THE COOLEST things ever invented. I really feel like I get the most out of the these tea bags. However, I will say though that the vanilla flavor just wasn't there for me. I didn't taste vanilla at all to be honest... A delicious tea nonetheless. Tip, if you like milk in your tea, try it with a splash of French vanilla coffee creamer. NOW THAT WAS YUMMY. Like a chai tea.... I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! Thank you!!!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
I received this tea from an Influenster Voxbox complimentary to test and review. The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was delicous and tasted very fresh and light. It really didn't even need added sweetener, though I did add a little sugar. I would definitely purchase this in the future!
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
I was really excited when Influenster told me that i was chosen to test the Pure Leaf Tea in my Voxbox. Me being a big tea lover i was really excited and could not wait to try it. The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is really good but i think that the vanilla is a tad overpowering and takes alot of the tea taste away! I will definitely say that the tea is worth buying again because the 2nd cup got better, and maybe it is a taste that gets better with time. Either way i am a tea lover and the PURE LEAF is a definite favorite of mine..
Joan D.
Joan D.
I love tea and I feel like after tasting Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, I like it better than other teas I have tried in the past. I want to thank Influenster for letting me try it. I will continue buying this brand and I am excited to try other flavors.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
This tea is okay. I don't prefer the vanilla flavor in my teas and could go without it and just drink the Pure Leaf black tea. I prefer the Green Tea with Citrus instead. The packaging is pleasant and I would recommend this product to others for parties or just a refreshing drink to have on hand.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?