BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Julie S.
Delicious. I love the vanilla flavoring and it doesn't need any sugar added. Brew for a while for a nice robust flavor.
Alex C.
I normally just drink plain tea, and the hint of vanilla was a nice touch. I liked the vanilla flavor with my tea now!
Sarah J.
First time trying this flavor and I loved it! The tea bags are so unique and cute, great taste I absolutely loved it!
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
This tea is good, but the vanilla flavor kinda didn't do it for me. Didn't meet my expectations. Good flavor over all
Daisy C.
I adore the canister, the easy to open lid and the tea tastes great! Great quality tea. I would definitely recommend.
Desiree P.
Pureleaf tea is amazing I have only had their iced teas before I tried these and I now like the hot tea just as much
Rachelle M.
Newport News, VA
Love this tea with the hint of vanilla! The packaging is nice and love that there's not paper to throw away! Delish!
Autumn F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This product was delicious. It tastes great hot or over ice. I would defiantly reccomend this and the citrus version.
Liz S.
This is surprisingly sweet for a black tea! No additional sugar needed. It's great black or with a splash of milk.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Loved the Vanilla flavored tea it has that right taste I add a hint of honey to mine just to sweetened it a little.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.