BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Centerton, AR
I drink a lot of hot tea and was a little confused about the vanilla with the black tea. Usually vanilla is paired with a lighter tea or at least it has been with the flavors I have tried. I went ahead and gave it a shot anyway and was pleasantly surprised at how good this tea was. It helped that it was freezing outside and definitely warmed me up.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Decent but not great. This is a perfectly fine everyday black. It doesn't have a wow factor, but you could definitely start the day with a worse mug of tea. I do think the vanilla flavor is lacking.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
I received this in a box box try try. I can't say I was super excited, since black tea is pretty plain, & bitter. The promise of a vanilla flavor left me wondering how bad the tea must be alone. However, I am sipping on a cup of this now. I must say I was wrong. This tea is so smooth, and not bitter at all. The vanilla is so pleasant. I also want to add that I love the pyramid bags, and the material they are made of it ideal for not worrying about a busted bag. I recommend this tea.
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Just received this from influenster today and it tasted amazing! The vanilla in it really makes it great! The container is perfect for hold the Teas! I am definitely going to drink this every morning!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Albany, GA
I'm definitely a fan of this tea. It is well balanced. Sometimes flavored teas can have to strong of a flavor, but the vanilla in this one was pretty subtle, just enough to mellow the black tea taste. I received this complimentary product from Influenster. Thanks #pureleaftea
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
I just received this tea today and was very excited to try it. I made myself a cup this evening. It was interesting. The vanilla was really strong. I may need to play around with it a little to get it right. I would recommend this for others to try
Janie A.
Janie A.
I had gotten this complementary from @Influenster and @PureLeaf with my Pure Leaf Voxbox and so glad I did! The Black Tea w/Vanilla tastes amazing with some honey, raw sugar, or just by itself! The bold taste of the black tea mixes so well with the light sweetness of the vanilla! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Gina F.
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
This tea is fabulous! When you open the container you are enveloped with a delicious vanilla smell. I have tried many vanilla teas but this one has been my favorite by far. I drank it with some stevia which complimented it perfectly. It has a unique tea bag that seems pretty sturdy. I would definitely buy again.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
This tea is so good !! It has a smooth taste with a hint of vanilla. Definitely a great option for a evening of reading .
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a solid but not overly awesome black tea. It has a pleasant light scent, but once brewed tastes like a standard black tea. The vanilla is barely noticeable, so I was a bit disappointed. As a slight warning, the tea becomes very strong and bitter if you leave the tea bag in for more than a couple minutes. I recommend removing the bag after about 2 minutes to avoid the bitterness. Overall, it's a nice tasting tea but it's not different from many others. Also, I do not like that the bag is made from nylon. Most tea bags are compostable and therefore earth friendly. These are not compostable and will just end up in a land fill. Same goes for the plastic container, as opposed to a normal cardboard box that can be recycled.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?