BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
I got this in the Influenster box as it's so good. I would rather have added 2 bags to the 8oz. as it wasn't strong enough for me. It's very smooth and soothing..
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
This tea has a great taste. The vanilla isn't too strong and and it mellows out the tang of the black tea.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Trenton, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster. I really enjoy drinking different varieties of tea. I have found my new absolute favorite! It's better than all the other kinds I've tried, even the really expensive ones. I'll most definitely be buying this again and recommending it to my friends. I like a little sugar and a tad of vanilla cinnamon coffee creamer.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
I really love this tea! It is rich in flavor and color. The flavor was gentle yet strong enough to contend with coffee. The smell was amazing. The teabag itself is triangle shaped which works best in a warm cup. I have a new fav tea!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
I don't think I've ever met a cup of black tea I didn't like! But that being said, I'm kinda a tough judge on each new flavor I try. I gotta say, this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is mighty tasty. It actually remind me of Lipton's Black Pearl tea. The flavors are quite similar. Not quite up to par with Twinings Prince of Wales or Irish Breakfast but still a pretty good cup of tea!
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Julianna O.
Julianna O.
I received this in my VoxBox and was a little wary of black tea with vanilla. I'm not the biggest vanilla in tea fan and in a black tea, I assumed the flavor would have to be strong in order to come though the bold black tea flavor. I followed the directions on the packaging and the resulting tea wasn't as intensely flavored as I had imagined. It did have a vanilla taste which I wasn't the biggest fan of but he friends I've shared the tea with all loved it. The loose leaf tea bag really does release more flavor than a traditional tea bag. Totally worth it. I think I'm going to get some in black tea flavors to try on my own! Thanks for letting me try this, Influenster!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I really enjoyed this flavor of tea. It was so good hot with honey and cold with ice and some stevia. I enjoyed this one much more than the green tea citrus. I like the see through packaging of the product to see all the tea bag. The tea bags are high quality. I really enjoyed the product over all and would recommend it.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I have the pleasure of reviewing this amazing tea which I received free in return for my honest opinion.

I am super picky about tea. This stuff smells amazing right out if the package. I've never liked any kind of black tea before but this is one for the books. I love the flavor and the pouches held all of the tea perfectly. Some loose teas you get a lot of residue but not with this one. You can see by my photo I chugged this one down hot. So smooth. I'm getting this again for sure.
Micah C.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I had a sample pack to try out and it's what made want to go out and buy some more. Great tea!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?