BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
melanie g.
I prefer their iced tea, but this hot tea is very good too. One bag makes a pretty strong cup too! I don't even use sugar
Ally D.
Nashua
I am not udually a fan of black tea but I love the vanilla flavor of this and it tastes perfect on its own without sugar
Stacie R.
Burlington, MI
Yum! We love tea in my family. I have an entire cupboard dedicated to just tea! Love this Pure Leaf variety with vanilla.
Kristi C.
I have never been a fan of vanilla in my tea but this tea is so good and smooth!! No need for honey or sugar substitutes.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
This tea is so good !! It has a smooth taste with a hint of vanilla. Definitely a great option for a evening of reading .
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I give this 4 stars. I was a little skeptical about this until I tried it. I will say it is OK but not that great for me.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
Well I actually had this last weekend and it was very cold out and thought it was the perfect drink on such a cold night
Gema B.
Miami
I love this tea. It's healthy and very refreshing. I like a glass of it with a lemon ring and ice. The best during summer
J B.
I like this tea it helps me relax and sleep better if I take it before bed time. The flavor is good not leafy like others
samantha n.
columbus, OH
I received this for free to test reviewing purposes , it is a very good home brew tea , I would recommend it to anyone
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.