BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jillian H.
I received this tea complementary from Influenster to review and submit an honest opinion. love this tea! It is perfect in the cold winter months and gives off just the perfect amount of vanilla. I would recommend this tea to my friends and family!
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received this in the pure leaf voxbox and I'm definitely buying another one after I'm done with my sample just for the flavor alone . The vanilla flavoring is noticeable and the smell reminds me of warm cake fresh out of the oven .
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I received this tea complementary of #pureleaf and #influenster from my honest opinion. I am a lover of most tea's but this one just didn't WOW me, but like most products not everything taste good to everyone, so suggested tasting for yourself.
Hilda M.
Delicioso sabor de hecho mi marido lo tiene que tomar sin endulsante y aun asi esta delicioso creo que fue mas de lo que esperabamos de un te y su envoltura es muy practica definitivamente lo recomendare a mis amigas que cuidan su salud y su figura
Tiffany C.
I received this complimentary in my pure leaf homebrew vox box. It was very tasty!!! I'm a huge fan of iced tea so even though I tried it out hot, I preferred it iced. The vanilla flavor is very subtle and gives it a little sweetness. It also tastes amazing in a hot toddy. Super yummy!! #pureleafhomebrew #contest #complimentary
Amber S.
This is an amazing blend. I never would have thought of trying. I love brewing a cup at night while I'm doing my homework and sipping it. It's relaxing and tastes so good. The vanilla is no overpowering but Also not so weak you can barely taste it. This is a great new tea flavor I'll be adding to my collection. Thanks to being chosen for this campaign
Shayauna G.
I want to say that usually, I'm a plain Jane with my tea. i don't usually like extra flavors, I don't even care for lemon in my tea! However, I really enjoyed the hint of vanilla in the black tea. It didn't distract from the tea flavor but rather added to it. I would suggest anyone to try it!
Lauren L.
I love this tea! Black tea is my favorite because it contains plenty of caffeine to power my day and the vanilla bean adds such a calming touch and a great flavor. Inexpensive and delicious with milk! I highly recommend!
brooke k.
Dayton, VA
This tea is awesome! I loved the smooth bold flavor. Vanilla is one of my favorites. I think the new pure leaf black tea is better than any of the other teas they have put out there. I do prefer to drink it steaming hot in the morning and it makes a great alternative to a cup of coffee!!
Allison T.
Brighton, MA
This was TASTY TEA. Who knew vanilla was the secret ingredient to the best cup of tea ever?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.