BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Fairfax, VA
I am a huge evening tea drinker especially in the winter months. I really enjoyed this tea, i love the tea bags as they make it so much easier to steep the tea with. Also, the flavor is perfect, not too strong with a hint of vanilla. It just has that great snuggle up with a cup of this tea kind of quality. Will definitely keep buying this one.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Omg too awesome I loved it the taste was light and rich at the same time too good, when I got it in my vox box I was so excited and not at all disappointed. A few mins brew honey and my fav mug later I'm in heaven
Tina G.
Tina G.
Martinsburg
I wasn't that huge of a fan for this tea. I love, love, love black tea and especially vanilla teas but as soon as I opened it, it smelt like black licorice almost. I shrugged and gave it a try anyways and it wasn't bad-- it just wasn't something I was stoked about. I really love the packaging, especially the tea bags. I really love that I got this for free and I was able to try and new brand I WILL be purchasing more from!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I have the pleasure of reviewing this amazing tea which I received free in return for my honest opinion.

I am super picky about tea. This stuff smells amazing right out if the package. I've never liked any kind of black tea before but this is one for the books. I love the flavor and the pouches held all of the tea perfectly. Some loose teas you get a lot of residue but not with this one. You can see by my photo I chugged this one down hot. So smooth. I'm getting this again for sure.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Brunswick, OH
As a tea lover I was very pleased by black tea. It's really good hot but honestly I preferred it iced! The vanilla it's a nice flavor for an iced tea. When I enjoy this tea hot I liked it with a little honey.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
This flavor is definitely not like any other black tea I've had. I'm already a fan of this brand and this flavor is delightful. Not too much vanilla flavor but enough to change it in a good way. Love drinking this with a dessert
Allison T.
Allison T.
Allston, MA
This was TASTY TEA. Who knew vanilla was the secret ingredient to the best cup of tea ever?
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Doral, FL
I just got my tea in the mail today. I got it as courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. At first I was not too fond of the smell, but OMG, once I poured some hot water, my kitchen was filled with a beautiful vanilla scent and the flavor is out of this world. You can clearly taste the vanilla which is one of my favorite flavors. Totally recommended!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
This tea is really tasty! It's got a great black tea caffeine jolt with a yummy flavor of vanilla over the top. It's not overpowering and a really nice switch from average black tea. The loose tea is great in the bag and the bag holds up very well even when left in the mug while drinking, which is how i prefer mine. Overall, great product, great taste with a bit of originality and the packaging is quite nice as well. Definitely something you could put out for company as it. Wtg pure leaf!
Glory A.
Glory A.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I am not an everyday tea drinker but I do enjoy a cup of tea, the issue for me is that I dont really like adding anything to the tea so it's difficult to find a tea that you can just drink.like that. Some teas are too powerful and overwhelm in flavors but with the pure leaf I was able to drink my cup of tea without adding sugar, milk (whether dairy or not)
First thing I noticed is the packaging just like any product and I most say I liked.the packaging it was nice that the tea came in a plastic container that keeps them fresh, way better than a cardboard box. Then upon opening I saw the bags they well constructed and for.those.of.You that use a microwave to these bags can be put in there if needed to unlike some other brands that even use staples pure leaf does not. Their bag also allows for the tea to brew more effectively due to the pyramid shape and the material of.the bag.
Next it was time to try this tea. The smell was pleasant. aI can smell the vanilla in it so my first thought was I hope it does not overwhelm the tea and makes it taste bad. I noticed that there are some teas you just can't drink without adding sugar at minimum because they have a bitter taste or one of the ingredients overwhelms it. I was surprised that it actually smell more of vanilla than it taste, I had no problem drinking this tea without sugar or any other additions. I feel like none of the ingredients over powers the others and the blend is quite good. I found a tea I can drink without adding all the crap but I still wanted to taste it by adding sugar and a bit of milk. I put in two spoons of sugar and a bit of milk and it was actually really good. I can say that it was a positive experience trying this tea and I will repurchase this product.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?