BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christine B.
Christine B.
Columbus, OH
Not my cup of tea...lol. However the flavors are strong and it is a high quality product.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I thought this was a great packaged tea & good taste I had to add sugar and a little creamer
DAWN M.
DAWN M.
Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla
Finally got a chance to sit down and try this tea this morning. It is very tasty, you definitely get the vanilla. Not subtle at all. Says to brew for 3 minutes, but if you don't like it strong, it's dark and amazing after only 1 minute. I would definitely recommend this product to all tea lovers out there.
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
I received this ☕️ tea for reviewing purposes for free for my opinion. I really like it.it is good and easy to make at home 🏡. A nice way to make a relaxing moment with pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Maria M.
Maria M.
Olympia, WA
These are prefect for anyone who enjoys a London Fog, just seep in hot water than add some warm milk! Fantastic!! First time using them and will be something I keep stocked for tea cravings.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Love this tea By Pure Leaf great flavor and very cute bags that they can in.I really enjoyed this tea and was easy to make
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
This tea is amazing i am so happy i got to test these homebrew teas the vanilla is so soothing very good and i love the pyramid bags they brew so much better and give such a great taste i like that i can see all the amazing little leaves while its steeping. 💘 this tea its amazing
Carly E.
Carly E.
This black tea is great! I don't typically like black tea but this was delicious! I even got my husband hooked on it and he never drinks tea!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Hamilton, ON
I received this tea complementary of Influenster in a VoxBox to try and review. Tea drinking is almost an everyday affair in my home and we drink a variety of teas. I am not the biggest fan of the taste of this tea unfortunately. When I drink my tea I take no milk or sugar so I know exactly what said tea tastes like. I do enjoy black teas, so I believe it would have been the vanilla that did not appeal to my taste buds. My mother who has also tried it, loved it though and found it very pleasant and great for a late night cup of tea. The vanilla gave the tea an almost creamy characteristic that I was not fond of. But as I have said before, my mother liked it while I did not and with tea being so inexpensive I encourage anyone curious about the tea to go out and try it.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
I loved it! The aroma was so delightful, and the taste was super yummy. I added a little milk and cinnamon and sugar to bring the best in it! I will be replacing my old tea for Pure Leaf!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?