BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tina G.
Martinsburg
I wasn't that huge of a fan for this tea. I love, love, love black tea and especially vanilla teas but as soon as I opened it, it smelt like black licorice almost. I shrugged and gave it a try anyways and it wasn't bad-- it just wasn't something I was stoked about. I really love the packaging, especially the tea bags. I really love that I got this for free and I was able to try and new brand I WILL be purchasing more from!
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
I received this product free from Influenster for testing. I have never tried pure leaf tea in this flavor before and I loved it! I was unsure about the black tea flavor but the vanilla compliments it nicely. I also LOVED the packaging and triangle tea bags. It wow-ed me and I'm excited to have another cup tonight!
mo j.
Nashville, TN
.......enjoy pure leaf black tea with vanilla . the taste is refreshing , smooth. . love just opening the jar ans smelling the vanilla scent. the pyramid bags are great . i must try . the secnt make any room smell good . i have told several friends to purchase pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
This is a delicious black tea. It has a strong vanilla flavor which I enjoy. It has a small amount caffeine and is a good after dinner or dessert tea. I love the can these teas came in and the bags allow a lot of the spices to seep faster.
Laura M.
I was super excited to get the chance to test this product for influenster. I LOVE black tea and vanilla. The aroma of the tea is incredible. The taste is phenomenal. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs out.
Catalina D.
So I received this #pureleafhomebrew from @influenster to review. My review is my own and has not effect of being sent this for free. I am not allowed to have caffeine due to my emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy. I did find the smell of this tea amazing and did have a taste of this. It has a very great taste and is highly recommended. I did try to green tea with citrus (hot because I'm not really a fan of iced) and am in love with it! Both highly recommended!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I'm a huge tea drinker! I'll use to get rid of health aliments as well as help me sleep, anxiety, or just need to relax. I love this tea! It tastes soo good and I'm not a huge black tea fan. I'm definitely buying it after I am finished these!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I really am enjoying this new Vanilla Black Tea from Pureleaf! Easy to brew, and so tasty! Not too much of an overwhelming vanilla taste. It a really nice on these cold winter days!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?