BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This truly taste like vanilla I love it . The smell is great it make me feel like I am in an aromaterapy sesion it is wonderfull.
Ashley P.
It wasn't bad. It has an amazing smell, but the taste was okay. I could drink it, but not something I'd always keep on my shelf.
Alexandra K.
Lovely taste and smell. Also makes for a lovely pick me up. A little pricey but worth it for the quality and the amount you get.
Crystal B.
The flavor of this tea is so delicious! I bought it as an oops and I am definitely not disappointed. It's delicious and relaxing.
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
It was really good hot or cold it doesn't matter. It really helped when I had an upset stomach. And I didn't have to add sugar.
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I actually like the Black Tea with Vanilla Tea. I love the style of the bags as well. The tea is not too strong but just right.
Linda R.
I am obsessed with this tea! The vanilla flavor is so prefect with the black tea! Light and refreshing. Pervert for a cold day!
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This is amazing tea. I always liked their cold stuff, but this homebrew is a game changer and a great way to start my mornings!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This tea is okay. I couldn't finish a whole cup without feeling ick. I definitely won't be running out to buy it anytime soon.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
It has a very strong taste. For someone who likes a lot if sugar in their tea this may be ok but I don't so it was very bitter
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.