BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessie L.
Bloomington, IN
I don't really like the vanilla added to it. It's pretty strong!! Although I really like the idea of the pyramid tea bag!!
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
A nice relaxing twist on whats usually paired with citrus or mint! Great on a warm summer night or perfect for summer bbqs
Yadira R.
This is my favorite tea to drink. I drink it every single day. But I love the iced black tea, I haven't tried this one yet.
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love this tea By Pure Leaf great flavor and very cute bags that they can in.I really enjoyed this tea and was easy to make
Amie R.
I love this tea. I'm a big vanilla fan and mixed with black tea, it's great! You can enjoy it hot or cold and it's perfect.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Great flavor and so great hot when I wasn't feeling well. Has a good sweet flavor but perfect with a little honey added in!
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
This tea is great! It's not too strong and I love the flavor. I drink it instead of coffee and do not need to add anything.
Brittany H.
I really liked this tea and the vanilla flavor was pleasantly strong. I didn't have to add anything which I love in a tea.
Laura F.
Makoti, ND
Delicious tea. Very nice flavor. Th pure leaf teas taste so fresh. This ne has a nice warm vanilla flavor, very comforting
Stacie R.
Burlington, MI
Yum! We love tea in my family. I have an entire cupboard dedicated to just tea! Love this Pure Leaf variety with vanilla.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.