BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carmen C.
I really didn't like the flavor of this tea. I only tried it once and found it bitter and harsh. I drink black tea every day and don't have an issue with the flavor of most teas, including ones with vanilla. But there was something about this that made it undrinkable.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I recently received this tea in a voxbox campaign. It came at the perfect time because I recently made the switch from coffee to tea for health reasons.

This tea has a nice mellow flavor that isn't overpowering. The vanilla adds a nice sweetness to it that comes out more if you add condensed milk/sugar/ or honey. I especially enjoyed this flavor because it reminds me of a good vanilla latte.
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA
Just received an unexpected vox box! These Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla are legit! A nice pleasant subtle vanilla taste. Love the loose tea leaf effect. Perfect on this snowy day at my house. Thanks for this complimentary package!
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
I received this a sample I make my with sugar cream it teast amazing I highly recommended
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I love tea! And this is one of my favorite ones now that I've tried it! I love that it's very affordable & you can find it at target. It has such a good taste and just enough vanilla in it. It's not over powering at all.
Alicia R.
Got this product for free for testing purposes. I have to say when I made the tea (instructions on the back of bottle), that this one might be my favorite compare to the iced Green tea with citrus. At first I was hesitated to try this as I have never had any black tea nor any tea with vanilla. The vanilla smells strong but when it's made it has a nice amount that it doesn't over power the tea. I of course added surgar (sorry) but it really doesn't need any and if you want to add anything then add honey.
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
I'm always excited to try new tea. It's been rather cold this week, so this could not have come at a better time! I love the Pure Leaf tea packaging! The plastic jar keeps the tea fresh and can be reused/upcycled. I was really happy with the flavor. The vanilla stands out, but it's not overpowering. This is a very nice tea for any time of day, both at work and at home. I received this tea complimentary from Influenster.
natalie E.
Valencia , Ca
I really enjoyed trying this PureLeaf black tea with vanilla. I loved how strong the vanilla flavor was & I didn't feel the need to add too much honey to it like I normally do when I make tea.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I received this tea from Influenster for FREE to try in exchange for my honest opinion. - I'm not a huge black tea fan, but I was very excited to try this one because of the vanilla. It came in nice packaging and I prefer the pyramid bags over the regular kind any day. The tea smelled heavenly. Taste wise, it wasn't my favorite. I would have liked to have had some more vanilla flavor in there, BUT that's probably because I'm not a black tea fan. However, it wasn't horrible by any means. I plan to use the rest of the bags and I'll be enjoying my tea while I relax. Thanks again, Influenster. :)
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?