BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Currently trying this. Loved the smell as soon as I opened it but wasn't too sure how well I would like it. Normally I'm a spiced chai girl. Tried it plain just to get a feel for the natural taste. Wasn't too bad on its own..but I like sweet so I added sugar. Although better still felt like it needed something. Added milk and the creaminess of it adds to the vanilla. All I had was 1% but I bet this would be absolutely amazing with my favorite sweet cream creamer. Going to try it iced with more of a milk ratio tomorrow for a nice iced latte.
Mary Q.
Mary Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The fragrance of the vanilla is an integral part of the experience. I enjoyed that part a lot, and a quick light brew. I found that leaving the tea bag in for a few minutes was too much for me, so I'd quickly remove it after steeping for a few seconds.

I'm a huge fan of the pyramid shape that allows the tea leaves to expand better. Overall it's a solid option for teas, especially if you're looking for something aromatic.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
I have to be careful with my caffeine intake so I'm not one to grab for a black tea, however, I do enjoy the taste of black tea. I usually prefer Celestial Seasoning's black tea but I was excited to try Pure Leaf''s Black Tea with Vanilla. The black tea had a very smooth taste; it wasn't overbearing at all. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the vanilla. I thought it was a little too overpowering, but if you enjoy flavored black teas and vanilla, you should definitely give it a try!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
I am obsessed with Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla! The flavor is amazing and you definitely can taste the notes of vanilla. I drink it as is or even as a little almond milk. I will definitely be buying this product!
I'Esha T.
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
What a delicious cup of tea that reminds me of chai tea when combined with a flavored creamer. I enjoyed the black tea with the vanilla flavor. It is definitely good to the last drop. This product is worth trying out. You can have this tea hot or cold.
tameala w.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love this tea. The flavor is not over powering just a hint and you can taste the Tea then the hint of vanilla. Pure Leaf Tea on it's own is great full tasting Tea but they made a twist great full taste and i would buy this again and for my daughter also.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Victor , NY
I love this tea. At first I wasn't sure about the vanilla bean but once I tried it you can barely taste the vanilla. It is so good and I would buy this product again. I also would recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This tea is a nice light black tea that isn't too strong for beginning tea drinkers. I love black tea so I was really excited for a black tea to try. I got this (complimentary) from influenster in a box along with another one. Now, as a disclaimer of my own, I usually dislike (intensely) vanilla in my tea. It's overpowering and doesn't let you taste almost anything else. This one was not very different from that so if you love vanilla, it's definitely the tea for you. I put white sugar and a splash of milk in mine to make it better. I didn't hate it. It was pretty good. Putting my loathing of vanilla in tea aside, it's a good sip. I have one thing to say about the ingredients though - for a Pure Leaf tea, why am I seeing "natural flavors" in the list? I dislike when that happens because I don't want flavors added if I can manage it because as a person who suffers from a stomach disorder, those "natural flavors" can cause stomach upsets. I'm hopeful I won't end up sick but I will throw it out there in case others have the same problem. Overall, I'd definitely recommend and I enjoyed it. Well done!

Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
Loving this tea! Truly! I'm new to tea drinking and this has such earth and body that I'm not missing coffee! It's divine with a splash of almond milk, honey, and lemon. I also found a neat little trick! Slightly dampen the. Ag and put it directly into the cup reservoir of a keurig. Brew your cup then put the tea bag back in your cup to steep for more intense flavor! Quick and easy in the morning!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I received this free from Influenster to try and I must say it's amazing! It's smooth going down and taste great. The Vanilla adds a great flavor to it, an extra sweetness. I would recommend this to other. The mesh that is comes in is very durable and works great to hold everything together. Great packing. Will deff buy!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?