BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I actually like the Black Tea with Vanilla Tea. I love the style of the bags as well. The tea is not too strong but just right.
Linda R.
I am obsessed with this tea! The vanilla flavor is so prefect with the black tea! Light and refreshing. Pervert for a cold day!
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
It has a very strong taste. For someone who likes a lot if sugar in their tea this may be ok but I don't so it was very bitter
Tanya C.
The best Black tea vanilla I have taste to date. Love it!!!! Will go and buy some right away, this tea has an amazing aroma.
Rebecca N.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love! So very comforting after a long day chasing after a 2 year old a puppy! Plus, the aroma was amazing to breath in!
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
I prefer loose tea but these bags give great flavor and address nice to keep on hand in my office for a nice afternoon break
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
This tea is so great and fresh. It's amazing and super easy to make we love it. The pyramids are easy to use and taste great.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Pretty good tea. I like the iced teas better but the flavoring is really good. I would buy this again and try other flavors.
Lauren Singh s.
I'm obsessed with the vanilla tea it taste so good for a nice warm day !! Thank you Influenster for thus yummy tea to try !!
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am a picky tea drinker, but his one has become a quick favorite! I love all things vanilla and this tea is one of the best!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.