BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tina G.
Tina G.
Martinsburg
I wasn't that huge of a fan for this tea. I love, love, love black tea and especially vanilla teas but as soon as I opened it, it smelt like black licorice almost. I shrugged and gave it a try anyways and it wasn't bad-- it just wasn't something I was stoked about. I really love the packaging, especially the tea bags. I really love that I got this for free and I was able to try and new brand I WILL be purchasing more from!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
This flavor is definitely not like any other black tea I've had. I'm already a fan of this brand and this flavor is delightful. Not too much vanilla flavor but enough to change it in a good way. Love drinking this with a dessert
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
To start off, it's actually difficult to find a good vanilla black tea. Usually the vanilla is overly artificial or the blend of vanilla and black tea don't work. However I think this tea is the exception. The black tea base is smooth and the vanilla bean is subtle but nicely blended. I really enjoyed this tea and look forward to trying pure leafs other teas.
Lelia T.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
I received the black tea with vanilla along with the green tea with citrus from Pure Leaf. I am not a usual fan of black tea, so this is a personal bias of mine. I did enjoy the green tea more, but the black tea itself is not bad. I love the pyramid packaging with the sturdy mesh. I also love the way it looks in a clear teacup and will definitely entertain my guests with these types of teas. The flavor itself is a little strong with a little sweetness, which isn't my thing, but I can see why people enjoy it. If you prefer a sweet tea, this is definitely a good choice.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Galesburg, IL
I have thoroughly enjoyed this tea. The packaging is great--I love the pyramid mesh bags as they hold up well. The packaging is also adorable. However, I found the taste to be like any black tea. I am an avid tea drinker and normally enjoy Teavana or David's Tea loose teas. I would have enjoyed a stronger vanilla taste from a vanilla tea.

This tea is very smooth, doesn't have a bitter taste, and goes down easy. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys normal black tea!
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Doral, FL
I just got my tea in the mail today. I got it as courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. At first I was not too fond of the smell, but OMG, once I poured some hot water, my kitchen was filled with a beautiful vanilla scent and the flavor is out of this world. You can clearly taste the vanilla which is one of my favorite flavors. Totally recommended!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
This tea is really tasty! It's got a great black tea caffeine jolt with a yummy flavor of vanilla over the top. It's not overpowering and a really nice switch from average black tea. The loose tea is great in the bag and the bag holds up very well even when left in the mug while drinking, which is how i prefer mine. Overall, great product, great taste with a bit of originality and the packaging is quite nice as well. Definitely something you could put out for company as it. Wtg pure leaf!
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I really really wanted to love this tea, but it's just ok for me. Right off the bat, the vanilla smell mixed with the tea, reminded me of pipe tobacco. It comes through a bit in the taste too. I am a big tea drinker, and like strong black teas, but this was just too strong and bitter for my taste. It isn't so bad that I won't drink it, but I am sorry to say that I don't think I will purchase it.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I received this in my voxbox, when I opened the container the smell of the vanilla was absolutely amazing. I already buy this in the cold tea gallons, so to try this in a hot tea was great! This is a great box, and I loved every package in this container!
Katie M.
Katie M.
I really enjoyed this tea that came complimentary to review in my voxbox! I am not a regular tea drinker but, this has changed my mind!.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?