BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. Great aroma and a very light and pleasant taste. I would recommend this product!
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
I am a daily tea drinker ☕️ I have a few brands of tea that I always like to have on hand, but I love trying new teas to find more favorites! I received a full size sample of this product & the green tea citrus flavor for complimentary testing from @influenster & @pureleaf . This morning I tried it for the first time, & I have to say that this might make it into my regular rotation of teas! It is a milder black tea with a strong vanilla flavor. It's smooth & not very bitter if you steep it for the recommended time. Thank you Influenster & Pure Leaf 🍃 for selecting me to give this new product a try! #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Kelly S.
San Marcos, CA
The smell of the tea is wonderful, you can smell the sweet vanilla. And the you taste it, and it is just as wonderful. You can state the touch of vanilla in the tea. Definitely hits the spot to warm you up on a raining afternoon or wake you up in the morning. The Pure Leaf Black Tea will vanilla just became a staple in my house.
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
Kina W.
This one is now another favorite of mine! You get a little hint of vanilla flavor and when you add a tiny bit of natural honey, it makes the flavors pop even more! Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to test this tea for free! All opinions are my own.
Rebecca R.
I thought this tea was delicious! Loved the taste of the vanilla added into the black tea. I have a large cup of tea every morning with my breakfast, so this was a nice treat. The vanilla wasn't too overpowering or strong, you could taste it there, I think was just enough flavor. This is something I would definitely buy again to keep on hand! My husband really enjoyed it too.
Maura M.
I'm not typically a black tea fan, but I can't say I liked this product any more or less than any other black tea I've tried. The hint of vanilla makes it feel warmer somehow and less like plant water so that was nice.
Meli M.
It taste good I love tea this was my first time trying it so happy I got chosen to try this and I'm very happy with it my Aunt said it very good for you digestive system and it taste very pleasant BTW so I'm a fan
Rebecca S.
Memphis, TN
I enjoyed the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. The vanilla was a little stronger than I anticipated; however, I enjoyed it. I wish that the black tea had been a little stronger, but overall, it was great. Even though I received this complimentary from Influenster, I would recommend this tea.
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
I was sent a box of this tea to try from Insfluenster. I tried it cold and am not a fan of the vanilla, but I also only like unsweet tea. I made it for my dad and he really enjoyed it though! Thanks for letting me try it!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?