BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I really am enjoying this new Vanilla Black Tea from Pureleaf! Easy to brew, and so tasty! Not too much of an overwhelming vanilla taste. It a really nice on these cold winter days!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Received this is my Pure Leaf VoxBox and it's simply amazing! I love it warm in the Winter and i like to enjoy an ice cold glass in the Summer. Great natural vanilla flavor and of course the amazing Black Tea which is my favorite anyways! Thanks Influenster!! #contest #Pureleaf
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
The best Black tea vanilla I have taste to date. Love it!!!! Will go and buy some right away, this tea has an amazing aroma.
Jerod W H.
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND
This tea had such good flavor that I didn't need to add anything. It would be great with honey or even a little cream and sugar! I made this according to directions, and, although it's a hot brew, I bet you could make a pitcher with only a couple bags.
La-Sweet M.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla Is The Best Tea I've Tasted Compared To The Other Teas I've Tried, I Think It Needs No Improvement. It Came In It's Own Container So That It Will Stay Fresh, It's Not To High Priced So I Can Buy And Enjoy These Teas. Definitely A Winner!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
I just tried the black tea with vanilla and i was surprised to like it. I was a bit skeptical about the vanilla flavor. I added about two teaspoons of sugar and brewed only momentarily and it was perfect. Very delicious! I would recommend it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was not bad. The first couple sips were kind of weird but it grew on me. When I first opened the container, I was hit in the face with an overwhelming vanilla smell and thought that the vanilla flavor would ruin the tea but it didn't. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I probably won't buy this product but I not going to throw away what I have.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Tigard, OR
You know, I've always loved having tea at night. Black tea, mostly! So I was very excited to review this amazing Black Tea by Pure Leaf! First when you open the container, it smells amazing - like vanilla. I LOVE that scent. As for taste, it tastes just as good! It doesn't taste like it's flavor in a "phony" way at all - this tastes natural and it is almost mildly sweet in a way without added sugar. This is one of my new favorite teas and I really hope to see this in the store soon. If you are a hot tea fan, try this!
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford, NY
I received this from Influenster free of charge. I already liked the brand Pure Leaf, but I didn't know they had individual tea bags. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. I loved the packaging, so sleek. The product is fantastic! I don't drink coffee, so I love having the alternative of a nice hot tea on a cold morning. The touch of vanilla in this black tea was such a nice surprise. It wasn't over powering, just nice and smooth.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Omg too awesome I loved it the taste was light and rich at the same time too good, when I got it in my vox box I was so excited and not at all disappointed. A few mins brew honey and my fav mug later I'm in heaven
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?