BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
La Porte , Tx
Pure leaf black tea with vanilla is becoming my favorite in the past week. The vanilla is very subtle but enhances the taste of the tea. I've had it hot and cold and I love it both ways.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Typically, I'm not a fan of black tea. I'm more of a green tea person. However, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla has changed my mind! This has got to be my new favorite! There is no overpowering taste that you would find with most black teas. It's very smooth and delightful. The smell even draws you in! The only downside is that I find it better hot. If you are a fan of iced tea, this isn't one to be poured over ice as it will dull the flavor. I would reccommend this to fellow tea enthusiasts.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love this flavor! And the cute jar it comes in to keep the tea fresh is really nice! I am glad that we got a free sample to try out or I may never have know this teas existed! I love the premade bottles and this is just as good!
Justine K.
Justine K.
Monroe, NC
This tea was delicious! I was worried about the vanilla taste but it was very mellow. I loved adding some milk to it for a creamy taste that just accentuated the vanilla flavor
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
I was so excited that I get to test this tea thanks to the voxbox that Influenster sent me! First time trying it and I love it! The tea itself is very strong. Definitely met my expectations. I can't wait to try more of it!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
This tea is isn't too strong for non-tea drinkers but I love tea so I thought it was delicious. I'm not always a fan of vanilla but with this tea you have the chance to make it however strong you want it. I would definitly buy it again.
Hilda M.
Hilda M.
Delicioso sabor de hecho mi marido lo tiene que tomar sin endulsante y aun asi esta delicioso creo que fue mas de lo que esperabamos de un te y su envoltura es muy practica definitivamente lo recomendare a mis amigas que cuidan su salud y su figura
Selina K.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
The vanilla was a tad bit over but powering but I liked that it had something a little different than just plain black tea. I think I would prefer it iced.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Must say, as soon as I dropped the teabag into water, the fragrant smell of vanilla hit my nose like a blast. Very flavorful taste and the vanilla isn't overpowering. Balances well against the black tea flavor. I would definitely purchase again even though I'm new to drinking tea because I sincerely enjoyed this thoroughly. I received this complimentary from Influenster and all opinions are my own!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product for review purposes from Influenster. But all of the opinions expressed are my own. This tea was almost perfect. It had some great caffeine levels and the flavors mixed good. The only real complaint I have is that the bag kept sticking to the tab. Once the bag was stuck to it it would kind of rip the bag which would make tea leak into the water. Other than that I really liked the tea.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?