BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan H.
Newark, OH
This tea has flavor and smells good. Added honey into the tea while hot is just enough sweet to make it a perfect cup of hot tea.
Ashley P.
It wasn't bad. It has an amazing smell, but the taste was okay. I could drink it, but not something I'd always keep on my shelf.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This truly taste like vanilla I love it . The smell is great it make me feel like I am in an aromaterapy sesion it is wonderfull.
Alexandra K.
Lovely taste and smell. Also makes for a lovely pick me up. A little pricey but worth it for the quality and the amount you get.
Rebecca H.
Denver, CO
The hint of vanilla in there really just throws this tea over the edge for me! Enjoyable at any time of day and tastes delicious.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
A very unique tea bag. A great tasting tea. A bit expensive but worth the price. My oldest daughter loves this brand and flavor.
Alexandria M.
I love pure leaf products. It tastes light but also has a good after taste. I drink these frequently. One of my on the go drinks.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This is amazing tea. I always liked their cold stuff, but this homebrew is a game changer and a great way to start my mornings!
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
It has a very strong taste. For someone who likes a lot if sugar in their tea this may be ok but I don't so it was very bitter
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I actually like the Black Tea with Vanilla Tea. I love the style of the bags as well. The tea is not too strong but just right.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.