BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Trenton, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster. I really enjoy drinking different varieties of tea. I have found my new absolute favorite! It's better than all the other kinds I've tried, even the really expensive ones. I'll most definitely be buying this again and recommending it to my friends. I like a little sugar and a tad of vanilla cinnamon coffee creamer.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a huge fan of tea! What I love the most about this one is that you get the lingering notes of vanilla after you have take a few sips. It's not over powering but rather subtle and I love it! Nothing worse then having nasty after taste in your mouth. This is my new go to tea in the morning. To sweeten it up I add some stevia but I find that I don't. Red to do that too often because I enjoy the taste of this tea!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
La Porte , Tx
Pure leaf black tea with vanilla is becoming my favorite in the past week. The vanilla is very subtle but enhances the taste of the tea. I've had it hot and cold and I love it both ways.
Serena B.
Serena B.
S Milwaukee, WI
So I received this from Influenster for free to give an unbiased review.
This black tea with vanilla is SO yummy. I absolutely love this stuff. It doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and for the first time, I feel like I don't need any honey in my tea! I would HIGHLY recommend this tea for tea lovers. It's incredibly easy to use and you really get a good amount in a container.
Shalei B.
Shalei B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the pure leaf black tea with vanilla for influenster for testing purposes. I was extremely excited because I love tea and I wasn't disappointed. The flavor is divine. It's a creamy flavor without having to add the cream or milk to it and the vanilla isn't overpowering. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
Glory A.
Glory A.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I am not an everyday tea drinker but I do enjoy a cup of tea, the issue for me is that I dont really like adding anything to the tea so it's difficult to find a tea that you can just drink.like that. Some teas are too powerful and overwhelm in flavors but with the pure leaf I was able to drink my cup of tea without adding sugar, milk (whether dairy or not)
First thing I noticed is the packaging just like any product and I most say I liked.the packaging it was nice that the tea came in a plastic container that keeps them fresh, way better than a cardboard box. Then upon opening I saw the bags they well constructed and for.those.of.You that use a microwave to these bags can be put in there if needed to unlike some other brands that even use staples pure leaf does not. Their bag also allows for the tea to brew more effectively due to the pyramid shape and the material of.the bag.
Next it was time to try this tea. The smell was pleasant. aI can smell the vanilla in it so my first thought was I hope it does not overwhelm the tea and makes it taste bad. I noticed that there are some teas you just can't drink without adding sugar at minimum because they have a bitter taste or one of the ingredients overwhelms it. I was surprised that it actually smell more of vanilla than it taste, I had no problem drinking this tea without sugar or any other additions. I feel like none of the ingredients over powers the others and the blend is quite good. I found a tea I can drink without adding all the crap but I still wanted to taste it by adding sugar and a bit of milk. I put in two spoons of sugar and a bit of milk and it was actually really good. I can say that it was a positive experience trying this tea and I will repurchase this product.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is an ideal drink for a cold day, or on a day when you have a cold ;)
The hot tea soothed my achy throat and the vanilla added just a kick of flavor. I like how easy the tea is to make. I also like how using the bags, I can customize how strong (or weak) the tea tastes.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
I really love this tea! It is rich in flavor and color. The flavor was gentle yet strong enough to contend with coffee. The smell was amazing. The teabag itself is triangle shaped which works best in a warm cup. I have a new fav tea!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
I received this product free from Influenster for testing. I have never tried pure leaf tea in this flavor before and I loved it! I was unsure about the black tea flavor but the vanilla compliments it nicely. I also LOVED the packaging and triangle tea bags. It wow-ed me and I'm excited to have another cup tonight!
glenda h.
glenda h.
decatur, al
I was really excited when Influenster told me that i was chosen to test the Pure Leaf Tea in my Voxbox. Me being a big tea lover i was really excited and could not wait to try it. The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is really good but i think that the vanilla is a tad overpowering and takes alot of the tea taste away! I will definitely say that the tea is worth buying again because the 2nd cup got better, and maybe it is a taste that gets better with time. Either way i am a tea lover and the PURE LEAF is a definite favorite of mine..
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?