BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maddyson S.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm in love with this tea! Seriously I'm soooo picky when it comes to tea.. especially flavored tea but this one... I literally look forward to coming home from work to make a big cup of it!! It's so delicious and the vanilla is such a flavor!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
This was a really good flavor tea. It had many strong notes that were delicious. My coworker and I enjoyed a cup in the afternoon. The tea was very earthy to the point it had a rather tobacco smell to it. I would recommend this tea to others.
Shea L.
Shea L.
I usually don't like hot tea, but this was the best one I've had yet. I chose to try the Black Tea with Vanilla because I love vanilla. The taste is very smooth and not bitter like most hot teas I've tried. I didn't even need to add sugar! I would definitely recommend to others to try this tea out . I received the Pureleaf Voxbox complimentary to test and review.
Doris K.
Doris K.
I received a package from influenster in the form of the 'pureleaf voxbox' and I was pleasantly surprised with two containers of tea, in the form of cute triangle tea bags! I received two flavors, green tea with citron and black tea with vanilla. In my photo is the black tea with vanilla, it has a nice scent, a mixture of the strong black tea and hints of vanilla. What isn't shown in my photo is probably the sugar and milk I've added afterwards to make the drink even better. I loved the cute packaging, and I'd definitely recommend it with milk and sugar!
Ariane K.
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Received for free to try thanks to Influenster. Could not stand the taste would not recommend to anymore.
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
Well I actually had this last weekend and it was very cold out and thought it was the perfect drink on such a cold night
Adella H.
Adella H.
SANTA ANA, CA
A very light tea, mellow and smooth. The vanilla wasn't overwhelming at all. Needed very little sugar to taste. Would be great with milk.
Kari P.
Kari P.
This shocked me, but I love tea and did not like this tea at all. I immediately brewed up a cup as soon as I got it in the mail. After letting it steep, it tasted like how I would imagine a vanilla scented play-doh would taste.
I brought it to work to share with some co-workers, who have enjoyed it thoroughly, so I think I might just be weird.
diem n.
diem n.
Henrico, VA
I love tea! I honestly don't usually like teas in grocery stores because they're a bit too mild for me but two bags of these in a large mug did the trick for me. It's a coincidence I received this package the day I started feeling sick so it was definitely a great surprise. It helped make me feel much better!
Cheryll O.
Cheryll O.
I love this tea ! I normally do not lie vanilla but the vanilla in this tea just enhances it. I've been drinking a cup, sometimes 2 at night and I feel relaxed and content while drinking it. I will definitely buy this tea !
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?