BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Have never really been a big fan of hot tea but boy was I missing out!! They are great and I can not wait to get some more of them!
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I tried this product free from boxed and it was amazing I can't describir clearly enough but was in love with this specific flavor
Jessica
I like them are excellent product good quality excellent product excellent quality product. I like them are excellent product good
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
I absolutely love Pure Leaf tea, especially the Extra Sweet, but this is really good also especially hot. I love the container also
Angelique P.
I like this because you get to make it and put other ingredients into it or you can choose if you want it to be a cold or hot tea.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I wish the vanilla flavor was stronger, it is a good tea but I just wanted more flavor to pop through. I would buy it again though!
Alexandria M.
I love pure leaf products. It tastes light but also has a good after taste. I drink these frequently. One of my on the go drinks.
Alexandra K.
Lovely taste and smell. Also makes for a lovely pick me up. A little pricey but worth it for the quality and the amount you get.
Ashley P.
It wasn't bad. It has an amazing smell, but the taste was okay. I could drink it, but not something I'd always keep on my shelf.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This truly taste like vanilla I love it . The smell is great it make me feel like I am in an aromaterapy sesion it is wonderfull.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.