BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
This tea tastes as amazing as it smells! The vanilla notes are just strong enough without being overwhelming. My new favorite hands down!
Katie M.
I really enjoyed this tea that came complimentary to review in my voxbox! I am not a regular tea drinker but, this has changed my mind!.
Adella H.
SANTA ANA, CA
A very light tea, mellow and smooth. The vanilla wasn't overwhelming at all. Needed very little sugar to taste. Would be great with milk.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
This is a seriously good black tea. It's smooth and bold and caffeinated. I got this through vox box and I've already bought another box.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
I am not a hot tea drinker but I love iced tea. I steeped my tea for 3-5 minutes then put it in the refrigerator. This is amazing!!!!!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Delicious tea! Great flavor! Thanks for the sample it was very generous. Makes a great cup for the evening relaxation before bedtime ūüĎć
Samantha J.
I'm not really into flavored teas , but I know the brand and their regular tea is delicious so I would imagine this would be the same.
amber C.
Maysville, KY
I was a little nervous about this tea but I absolutely feel in love with it!! It has great taste and the vanilla isn't to overpowering
Yanira C.
Really good tea. Me encantó este te tiene un aroma agradable al olfato y un sabor muy rico muy recomendado y me encanta su presentación
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.