BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
This tea smelled great , but the flavor was a little off in my opinion! I really enjoyed the product overall. Just not my cup of tea.
Kris P.
Milpitas, CA
I never tried tea with vanilla. But, this one is actually good. I put ice, milk and turns out and taste like boba milk tea. Yaaazzz!
Kathy T.
Mount Clemens, MI
I received this product for free and i could barely taste the vanilla. I let it steep for 5 min and it still was very light in taste.
Angelique P.
I like this because you get to make it and put other ingredients into it or you can choose if you want it to be a cold or hot tea.
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I tried this product free from boxed and it was amazing I can't describir clearly enough but was in love with this specific flavor
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
I absolutely love Pure Leaf tea, especially the Extra Sweet, but this is really good also especially hot. I love the container also
Jessica
I like them are excellent product good quality excellent product excellent quality product. I like them are excellent product good
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I wish the vanilla flavor was stronger, it is a good tea but I just wanted more flavor to pop through. I would buy it again though!
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Have never really been a big fan of hot tea but boy was I missing out!! They are great and I can not wait to get some more of them!
Ashley P.
It wasn't bad. It has an amazing smell, but the taste was okay. I could drink it, but not something I'd always keep on my shelf.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.