BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Caroline W.
Midlothian, VA
This tea is absolutely amazing. It has such an amazing flavor without it being too over powering. I will definitely be buying it again.
Yanira C.
Really good tea. Me encantó este te tiene un aroma agradable al olfato y un sabor muy rico muy recomendado y me encanta su presentación
Samantha J.
I'm not really into flavored teas , but I know the brand and their regular tea is delicious so I would imagine this would be the same.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
amber C.
Maysville, KY
I was a little nervous about this tea but I absolutely feel in love with it!! It has great taste and the vanilla isn't to overpowering
Heather C.
GIRARD, OH
Pure Leaf was gracious to send me a free sample...three words...I LOVED IT! Thank You Influenster and Pure Leaf!!! This was DELICIOUS!!
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
I am not a hot tea drinker but I love iced tea. I steeped my tea for 3-5 minutes then put it in the refrigerator. This is amazing!!!!!
Kris P.
Milpitas, CA
I never tried tea with vanilla. But, this one is actually good. I put ice, milk and turns out and taste like boba milk tea. Yaaazzz!
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
This tea smelled great , but the flavor was a little off in my opinion! I really enjoyed the product overall. Just not my cup of tea.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I love the smell of it😄it didn't make feel bad or anything I replace my daily coffee with it and taste hood warm with a little sugar.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.