BY PURE LEAF #28 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katie M.
I really enjoyed this tea that came complimentary to review in my voxbox! I am not a regular tea drinker but, this has changed my mind!.
Kadira L.
The black tea with vanilla is such a perfect morning tea or even in the afternoon after work! It has such a great taste I am loving it!
amber C.
Maysville, KY
I was a little nervous about this tea but I absolutely feel in love with it!! It has great taste and the vanilla isn't to overpowering
Yanira C.
Really good tea. Me encantó este te tiene un aroma agradable al olfato y un sabor muy rico muy recomendado y me encanta su presentación
Caroline W.
Midlothian, VA
This tea is absolutely amazing. It has such an amazing flavor without it being too over powering. I will definitely be buying it again.
Samantha J.
I'm not really into flavored teas , but I know the brand and their regular tea is delicious so I would imagine this would be the same.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
I am not a hot tea drinker but I love iced tea. I steeped my tea for 3-5 minutes then put it in the refrigerator. This is amazing!!!!!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Delicious tea! Great flavor! Thanks for the sample it was very generous. Makes a great cup for the evening relaxation before bedtime 👍
Kathy T.
Mount Clemens, MI
I received this product for free and i could barely taste the vanilla. I let it steep for 5 min and it still was very light in taste.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.