BY PURE LEAF #32 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Selina K.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
The vanilla was a tad bit over but powering but I liked that it had something a little different than just plain black tea. I think I would prefer it iced.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
I absolutely love this tea!! The vanilla flavor was perfect. Not to strong and not to subtle. This is a tea I could drink everyday and all day. Highly recommend! I got this product free for my honest opinion.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
First my opinion may be a little bias as I am a lover of all things Vanilla lol. However this tea is really good without having an overwhelming taste. This voxbox came right in time since I am currently suffering from a sore throat. It's very soothing
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
I recieved this tea in the Pure Leaf Voxbox. I LOVED the green citrus tea that was also included but I was underwhelmed with this one. I'm not a huge black tea fan so I wasn't expecting to be blown away but I can't drink it without milk & sugar. The vanilla taste was a little overwhelming for me as well, though if you're a fan of vanilla flavors- this is perfect for you.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
I receive a full sized samples for free from influenster for my honest feedback. The black tea is very tasty. It's great for relaxing. My daughter loves it. The flavor ready comes through.
Nina G.
Nina G.
I love that you can smell the vanilla in this tea. Gives a nice sweet flavor to the teas as well. To me at least it does. I'm so glad I get to try this free thanks to Influenster and Pure leaf. I think everyone should try this brand. It's really great.
Beth G.
Beth G.
Ive never been too huge on tea, but after trying this black tea i actually enjoy it. Typically these types of tea can seem very bitter, but this brand was actually pretty pleasant. I would say its a great tea to try out for beginners. I would definitely recommend.
Raven N.
Raven N.
i've liked this brand for awhile, so when influenster sent me some of this for free to review, i was super excited. it's very smooth, and while i do sweeten my tea most of the time, i think i could drink this one plain and still love it. the vanilla adds just enough sweetness on its own. i also really like the packaging on this stuff, cos cardboard boxes don't seem to keep tea bags as fresh if they're not individually-wrapped, but this plastic jar-style packaging stays sealed up tight.
Roc P.
Roc P.
New Lenox, IL
Normally I am a ginger tea girl but once I tried this, I put down the ginger for a week. These teas came right during cold season and worked their powers. Flavorful, robust and soothing.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I really enjoyed this tea. I was hesitant about the vanilla but it didn't bother me. I love black tea and will pick it over green tea. So I liked this one better than the green tea with citrus. I like a strong brew. I received this free to try!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?