BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I got this as a sample in the pure leaf tea voxbox. I don't really like black tea so this one actually wasn't that bad. I really like that the vanilla is not over powering and is very subtle. I will probably be buying this in the future and recommend this to anyone.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
The Pure Leaf Vanilla Black Tea had an interesting flavor. I added a touch of sugar and some milk and it tasted like vanilla cake batter.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
My friend received this in a VoxBox recently! It smells amazing! Tastes so delicious! I absolutely loved it!
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA
Best tea I've ever had! Honestly, it is delicious & perfect for every occasion. So cozy. Plus, these diamond shaped tea bags are so fun.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
Donna M.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this in a voxbox and I love these! They have a great flavor and a natural sweetness for those of us who love sweet tea! The only downside is that some of the leaves come out of the bag and get into the actual tea!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville , FL
I am a huge fan of tea! What I love the most about this one is that you get the lingering notes of vanilla after you have take a few sips. It's not over powering but rather subtle and I love it! Nothing worse then having nasty after taste in your mouth. This is my new go to tea in the morning. To sweeten it up I add some stevia but I find that I don't. Red to do that too often because I enjoy the taste of this tea!
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
a great tasting tea. I like the hint of vanilla that come thru with the taste. shan I love black tea. am a happy person
relieved this for free for testing
svitlana m.
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
This black tea is my new favorite, I love that it tastes just a little vanilla, nothing too much that I can't drink and my whole family loves this flavor, we drink it iced as well and it is still good.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?