BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Priya P.
I received my #pureleafhomebrew pure leaf tea complimentary from influenster to test and review for free. When I first opened the package, I was welcomed by the sweet aroma of the vanilla. To my surprised, I was impressed with how the scent was so welcoming! I then began to try this tea with warm water and these tea bags release a very high quality aroma and flavor. I highly recommend.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Well I received this tea in my voxbox & since we are suppose to give an honest opinion... I'm not a fan. When I opened the jar it smelled good, I was so excited to try it... the taste just.. wasn't for me.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. Great aroma and a very light and pleasant taste. I would recommend this product!
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Kay W.
Typically, I'm not a fan of black tea. I'm more of a green tea person. However, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla has changed my mind! This has got to be my new favorite! There is no overpowering taste that you would find with most black teas. It's very smooth and delightful. The smell even draws you in! The only downside is that I find it better hot. If you are a fan of iced tea, this isn't one to be poured over ice as it will dull the flavor. I would reccommend this to fellow tea enthusiasts.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I'm a package fan, so right away I loved the packaging and label. But taste matters, too, and this tea is really good. He vanilla tastes natural and not too heavy and the tea is very light and smooth. I have had it warm and iced and I like it both ways. I even let it steep too long one time (mom life!) and, while it was strong, it wasn't bitter at all. I received this complimentary for review in a vox box, but the words and thoughts are my own. It's a great tea and the bags are sturdy. Will definitely buy.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I really liked drinking this tea. Thanks to @pureleaf and @influenster for sending me this to try. I don't like to drink coffee, so I usually stick to tea. This Tea is an explosion of flavors in my mouth. I would get it in the future. I really like the packaging as well. Looks fancy.
Tanya C.
The best Black tea vanilla I have taste to date. Love it!!!! Will go and buy some right away, this tea has an amazing aroma.
Yanira C.
Really good tea. Me encantó este te tiene un aroma agradable al olfato y un sabor muy rico muy recomendado y me encanta su presentación
Valeriia I.
The packaging is just awesome, very cute lightweight jars. Tea itself smells vanilla a lot, which I totally like. The taste is fine, more like good black tea, smell does more work. However it leaves stains on a cup but thats not an issue. Would totally recommend.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?