BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
I did not expect how tasty and flavorful this tea is. It is so delicious. The vanilla flavor makes it different from other teas that are out.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
This had a good flavor. I would recommend this one to a friend. I do like the packaging. I received this product complimentary for testing.
Jacquelyn R.
I'm so glad Pure Leaf makes this tea. I absolutely cannot start my day without my morning cup of tea. This is one of my absolute favorites!
Eloisa R.
Pure vinilla tea taste so good i love tea this was complimentary from influenster pure leaf tea i highly recommend it i love it good flavor
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
This is a seriously good black tea. It's smooth and bold and caffeinated. I got this through vox box and I've already bought another box.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
The Pure Leaf Vanilla Black Tea had an interesting flavor. I added a touch of sugar and some milk and it tasted like vanilla cake batter.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
This tea tastes as amazing as it smells! The vanilla notes are just strong enough without being overwhelming. My new favorite hands down!
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA
Best tea I've ever had! Honestly, it is delicious & perfect for every occasion. So cozy. Plus, these diamond shaped tea bags are so fun.
Katie M.
I really enjoyed this tea that came complimentary to review in my voxbox! I am not a regular tea drinker but, this has changed my mind!.
Adella H.
SANTA ANA, CA
A very light tea, mellow and smooth. The vanilla wasn't overwhelming at all. Needed very little sugar to taste. Would be great with milk.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.