BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I love this tea! I'm not a big hot tea drinker but this has turned me into one! It's a great quality tea with the perfect touch of vanilla. I highly recommend trying this tea!!
DAWN M.
DAWN M.
Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla
Finally got a chance to sit down and try this tea this morning. It is very tasty, you definitely get the vanilla. Not subtle at all. Says to brew for 3 minutes, but if you don't like it strong, it's dark and amazing after only 1 minute. I would definitely recommend this product to all tea lovers out there.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
La-Sweet M.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla Is The Best Tea I've Tasted Compared To The Other Teas I've Tried, I Think It Needs No Improvement. It Came In It's Own Container So That It Will Stay Fresh, It's Not To High Priced So I Can Buy And Enjoy These Teas. Definitely A Winner!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
The silk pyramid bags are perfect for steeping tea. Plus I love seeing my tea leaves and other ingredients in the bag. That way you know what you are putting in your body is good for you. The black vanilla tasted great. Definitely will be one of my go to from now on. I prefer my tea hot with a little honey. I found the tea had a great taste but. It overpowering and the smell of vanilla was amazing. Thanks influenster for an amazing tea to try out.
Meli M.
Meli M.
It taste good I love tea this was my first time trying it so happy I got chosen to try this and I'm very happy with it my Aunt said it very good for you digestive system and it taste very pleasant BTW so I'm a fan
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Carlsbad, NM
I love love love the Pure Leaf tea brand! It's my go to tea. The pyramid tea bags ARE THE COOLEST things ever invented. I really feel like I get the most out of the these tea bags. However, I will say though that the vanilla flavor just wasn't there for me. I didn't taste vanilla at all to be honest... A delicious tea nonetheless. Tip, if you like milk in your tea, try it with a splash of French vanilla coffee creamer. NOW THAT WAS YUMMY. Like a chai tea.... I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! Thank you!!!
Dernice G.
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the way this tea tastes, the vanilla is so sweet soft and it goes great with a good book or whenever you feel like drinking tea. Very affordable prices and it had a nice packaging.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
I was so excited that I get to test this tea thanks to the voxbox that Influenster sent me! First time trying it and I love it! The tea itself is very strong. Definitely met my expectations. I can't wait to try more of it!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I did not like the vanilla flavor I would have preferred if it was peach or something similar to the iced teas that they sell. The teas were off not like regular hot tea but not strong enough to make iced tea with. The vanilla flavor overwhelmed the black tea flavor just like the citrus flavor on their green tea and citrus. I love pure leaf iced teas but I would not consider buying these. Although, I appreciate the chance I had to try them they are not my "cup of tea".
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?