BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. it smells very good and slightly sweet while it's brewing. I love pure leafs tea that they sell already made in stores and this tasted very similar but with a small addition of vanilla. The tea also has marigold petals in it which gives the tea a nice depth of flavor as well.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I'm not a really big tea drinker, however I was sent this by Influenster and to my surprise actually really enjoyed it. I looked up the price and it's around 5 bucks, I thinks it's pretty affordable compared to a lot of other specialty teas out there. I'd totally recommend this tea to anyone.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this tea! I'm usually not a big fan of flavored tea. I was sent a free sample of this to review and it taste amazing. The vanilla does not overpower the tea flavor. Would be perfect on a cold winter day! I will definitely buy this in the future!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Fairfax, VA
I am a huge evening tea drinker especially in the winter months. I really enjoyed this tea, i love the tea bags as they make it so much easier to steep the tea with. Also, the flavor is perfect, not too strong with a hint of vanilla. It just has that great snuggle up with a cup of this tea kind of quality. Will definitely keep buying this one.
Sabina K.
Sabina K.
Absolutely loved this tea!! I'm a big fan of vanilla however I don't frequently drink black tea. I was so surprised to find out how much I loved the tea, I'll definitely be looking out for the flavors in stores and purchase more when I run out!
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I really didn't think I would like black tea with vanilla..but...I was willing to give it a try. I am glad that I tried it.. it is one of my favorite teas now. It isn't too strong and the vanilla comes through very lovely. You first get the flavor of the black tea and then it finishes with the vanilla. I LOVE IT!! It is good for all times of days in my opinion.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Beavercreek, OH
This tea is perfect! Just enough flavor to get a litttle sweetness but still has that tea flavor you want. I have been looking for alternatives to coffee and this is a great replacement! Gives that warm feeling when drinking and gets your senses going. 10/10!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
This was a great product, the flavor profile was great! I was very hesitant on the flavors before i tried it, because of the fact that vanilla and tea just did not sound like something that would go well together. I was very surprised to see that I was wrong. tried both warm and cold and preferred the warm to the cold.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I love this tea.I got the black tea with vanilla in my voxbox and really enjoyed it.The first impression is the packaging.It has a nice see thru jar like package where you can veiw the tea nestled in the pyramids.This is so cute you can leave it on a shelf without destroying your decor.Second is the smell once the seal is opened.The aroma is intoxicating and comforting.Third is the steeping.I steeped mine for about 3 mins in hot water.I did not scortch the leaves for any tea over steeped will be bitter.Fourth the flavor was smooth,with the strength of black tea and subtle hints of vanilla.The finish was nice.Not a strong after taste like you get with some teas that have florals.I will purchase this when I finish this jar of wonder.A mini vacation in a cup.
Tori P.
Tori P.
It smelled absolutely wonderful before and after it was steeped. But I couldn't taste the vanilla afterwards. The taste was a bit (a very small bit) on the bitter side, but I didn't add anything sweetener wise to it.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?