BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Adella H.
SANTA ANA, CA
A very light tea, mellow and smooth. The vanilla wasn't overwhelming at all. Needed very little sugar to taste. Would be great with milk.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
This is a seriously good black tea. It's smooth and bold and caffeinated. I got this through vox box and I've already bought another box.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
The Pure Leaf Vanilla Black Tea had an interesting flavor. I added a touch of sugar and some milk and it tasted like vanilla cake batter.
Katie M.
I really enjoyed this tea that came complimentary to review in my voxbox! I am not a regular tea drinker but, this has changed my mind!.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA
Best tea I've ever had! Honestly, it is delicious & perfect for every occasion. So cozy. Plus, these diamond shaped tea bags are so fun.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
This tea tastes as amazing as it smells! The vanilla notes are just strong enough without being overwhelming. My new favorite hands down!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love this flavor. I am a big fan of vanilla and it was delicious. This tea was calming and the vanilla tasted very natural.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
Kadira L.
The black tea with vanilla is such a perfect morning tea or even in the afternoon after work! It has such a great taste I am loving it!
Caroline W.
Midlothian, VA
This tea is absolutely amazing. It has such an amazing flavor without it being too over powering. I will definitely be buying it again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.