BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Veronica W.
Paris, TN
This tea is a beautiful combo of black tea, and rich vanilla flavor. It was my first time trying it, and I will definitely be purchasing more of this flavor, and from the product line. This is a subtle tea--something to savor after a long day, or a hot shower or bath. Let the flavors take you away to a serene inner garden of the mind.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is a nice rich, smooth Black Vanilla Tea that is easy to make at home for Tea House tea at home. If you are a fan of Black Tea like me, you will love this. I really like the addition of vanilla. It adds a smoothness and creamy flavor and taste balancing out the flavor nicely. It is affordable and easy to find at your local store.
Claudia T.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not that much a tea person, but this tea is really good with a little bit of sugar. I loved that I can see the ingredients in the triangle shaped tea bag. I can really taste the vanilla in the tea. A very smooth lovely taste that I absolutely love and will continue to drink. I received this product complimantary from Influnster.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Got this free from Influenster! I tried it this morning for the first time and the first thing I noticed was the rich, robust aroma and taste. I love it! A bit strong for me lol but I will sip it frequently (maybe not every single day). I love that a Pure Leaf 🍃 tea is made so you ACTUALLY see the leaves expand as you see it brew. !
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
First, I received this free for complimentary testing. This tea is very tasty! The vanilla flavor was not too strong, which I liked. I was recovering from tonsillitis when I received these so it was a blessing to get these and try them out. It is great hot! I haven't tried it cold but I don't know if I'll like it cold. We will see!
ELISSA W.
Calimesa, CA
I am a huge Black Tea fan so I was excited to try it. But I have to say I was disappointed in the flavor. Maybe tone down the vanilla in it and have more of the black tea stand out but the combination was to my liking at all. I do like the tea bag, it was sturdy and I feel like you got more flavor out rather then typical tea bags.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I've always been a big fan of tea so when influenster sent me this to try for free I couldn't have been more excited. It has a wonderful rich flavor that just warms you. I love the mesh pouches the loose leaves are in it really let's you see just what you're gonna be drinking. I recommend this to everyone it really was delicious.
Nikki K.
Rougemont, NC
This tea is so delightful. It's almost like a dessert. It's bold and has the most sensual vanilla notes. I can drink this for breakfast because it's so earthy and really perks you up for the day. It's great in the evening because it is so soothing and rich. This is one of my favorite teas. It doesn't even require a sweetener.
Diane K.
These teas a pretty great. And I know tea, I have it every day. I like the addition of the Vanilla flavor, it makes it so I don't have to put any sweeteners in it. I love how many bags to get in that little jar! And that they are more of a loose leaf variety, but in a bag. You can definitely use them more than once, I have.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I really like Pure Leaf bottled tea & I really love Pureleaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I like to have a cup of warm tea at night & this really helped me to wind down & it tastes great. I highly recommend this & I will be buying this once I run out. Thank You @Influenster for sending me this product to try & review. I love it
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?