BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
I've never tried black tea before but I have to say it's pretty good. When I first opened it, I could she'll the fresh scent of the black tea and the strong vanilla bean aroma. I followed the directions on how to make it ( hot tea ) and also tried it like iced tea. I like it alot more by following the directions. Lol..The flavor is good with just a splash of vanilla .
Erica W.
Erica W.
I love this tea! It smells great, it taste great and the packaging looks great! Even better, I got it for free in an Influenster box!! I'm. Or sure in price because Igor for free, but I would definitely recommend this to other teas lovers! I like mine with a little honey, but it's got just a hint of sweet taste from the vanilla so it does t really need anything extra!
Sharron C.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this tea free from Influenster for review. I'm am a big fan of teas but not vanilla teas so I was a little weary trying this tea. This tea was quite pleasant without a strong vanilla taste. I drink my teas without any sweeteners and I brew it longer than the recommended brewing time. This rea was a pleasant surprise and a pleasant addition to my tea stash.
Carly M.
Carly M.
This was so amazingly delicious! I was skeptical of the vanilla flavor before I tried it because normally "vanilla" teas never taste vanilla at all but this one did! The tea was very flavorful and full bodied. It has almost a light chi tea taste which I love. And the packaging is great! I love that it comes in a plastic container. I will 100% be buying more of this!
Casey C.
Casey C.
I'm slowly becoming a fan of a few teas. The day after I saw this on the shelves, I got the notification that I was receiving the Vox Box. I really enjoy the flavor and aroma of the vanilla. It's nice to finally find one that tastes just as good as it smells, though so far I've only it hot. The tea expands beautifully in the pyramid bag, and I highly recommend it!
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I just received this in my voxbox and I had to try it right away. Just the aroma of this tea makes it extremely desirable. It smells amazing and tastes even better. When the tea is placed in boiling water, it unlocks the sweetness of the vanilla that makes this even more enjoyable. It is cold and snowy here in NYC today so I am peacefully enjoying this at home!
Echo A.
Echo A.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love tea. Tea warms my soul! But bad tea makes me cranky. Bitter tea fouls my mood. This tea does neither!!

This beautifully packaged tea is flavorful and has just the right touch of vanilla. It is not bitter, or too acidic, and comes on beautiful little pyramid bags

I urge you to try this and many of the other teas by pure leaf. You will not be disappointed.
erin h.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
This tea is really really good. It reminds me of one from another brand just minus the cinnamon and easier to get a hold of since it's a year round tea instead of a seasonal like the other brand. Only reason it didn't get five stars is the string that hangs over your tea cup, it's too short for my mugs. Thanks influenster for sending me this for free to review!
Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.
I love a cup of tea in the evening while reading a book or watching tv and was really excited to have Pure Leaf Black Tea and Vanilla sent to try. I love the packaging and the shape of the tea bags as well. I normally have to add sugar and/or milk to my tea but I found that I didn't need to add anything to enjoy this tea. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
I was so sceptical, because I don't drink tea at all. Then I received these products courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. I decided to give it a try. I did and loved it, I drink it staight with no sugar. I taste strang with no sugar but, healthier that way! The tea smelled great brewing!!! #pureleafhomebrew , #contest / @influenster).
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?