BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Catalina D.
So I received this #pureleafhomebrew from @influenster to review. My review is my own and has not effect of being sent this for free. I am not allowed to have caffeine due to my emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy. I did find the smell of this tea amazing and did have a taste of this. It has a very great taste and is highly recommended. I did try to green tea with citrus (hot because I'm not really a fan of iced) and am in love with it! Both highly recommended!
Amy J.
Katy, TX
Now this is the first time I have tried this Brand upon first impression I really like the packaging as well as the designs. When preparing the TEA I noticed that you didn't need completely hot water that normal temperature would work just fine. Although I really enjoyed this brand, I feel like this tea in specific was a miss simply because the taste of vanilla overwhelmed my senses. I wanted only a hint of vanilla but when I took my first sip it overwheled my tastebuds. Although it had a rich taste it was my least preffered from my voxbox.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Influenster sent me the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla tea bags. I drink tea every day. I love hot tea in the mornings and I also brew my own iced tea. I have to say, that I love these Pure Leaf tea bags! The bag itself is great. They are a pyramid bag made from a silky mesh like material. Perfect for a nice cup of hot tea. The taste is really good too. The vanilla is subtle. I will definitely be buying these from now on. Thanks Influenster!
Beverly N.
I am very much enjoying this vanilla tea! It is a delightful update from regular black tea, and I enjoy it on its own, or paired with a dessert. The flavor is a bit sweet, but I like adding a spoonful of sugar for extra sweetness. Along with the flavor, I love the tea's aroma!! It's an experience for your senses to steep this tea and then savor the drink. Very happy to have found this beverage! Thanks, Influenster, for the complimentary sample!!!!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product for free part of the Pure Leaf voxbox. This tea is soooo delicious! With a little milk (I like unsweetened vanilla almond milk) and some honey this drink is seriously the best. It's not too sweet, but I love the nice flavoring the vanilla gives it. I think I kept the tea bag in for about a minute and a half before I took it out. The packaging was simple and cute and the inside of the container smelled SO GOOD. This tea goes great with breakfast, but I'm sure it would work at any time of day. I highly recommend it to tea lovers!
Mariangel C.
I received a sample of this item through another company. First of all, I am a coffee drinker instead of a tea drinker but sometimes I take it when I need something extra in the morning to get energy. I read this brand uses high level ingredients so I felt luxurious when I first tasted it. I tried it hot with no sugar as I use to drink my teas and I think this is a little too strong for me, it doesn't have bad taste but I felt heavy the vanilla flavor. I will though try the citrus flavor to see if it's that strong too o maybe mix it with sugar.
Rhiannon B.
Fergus Falls, MN
I was pretty excited to try this tea. I love black tea and then being infused with vanilla, what's not to love? Well, I'm a tad underwhelmed. For starters, I think it's probably the best smelling tea I've ever had. I had high hopes based on that. And then I tasted it. While it's not bad, it's not great either. It's just kind of blah and a tad too bitter for my liking. That being said, I think if I add some milk and honey, it might be really good. I just wanted to try it on its own to start.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
Amazing flavor and absolutely beautiful on a cold day. When I got this I was a little unsure about having a black tea with vanilla but it's really good and the flavors blend really well. For the green tea with citrus it took a little getting Used to because the citrus flavor is really strong. I definitely add this brand to my shopping list after checking out the website to see what other flavors they had. so glad I got to try this
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
This is a tea that I was excited to try as I have bought PureLeaf drinks in the past. This tea has a wonderful scent and tastes fantastic. There are times where black tea can have a strong bitter taste, but this black tea is balanced perfectly with vanilla that there's no bitterness and adds just a hint of vanilla flavor. It's also very well packaged, it has a nice design that is both good looking and keeps the tea protected.
Doris K.
I received a package from influenster in the form of the 'pureleaf voxbox' and I was pleasantly surprised with two containers of tea, in the form of cute triangle tea bags! I received two flavors, green tea with citron and black tea with vanilla. In my photo is the black tea with vanilla, it has a nice scent, a mixture of the strong black tea and hints of vanilla. What isn't shown in my photo is probably the sugar and milk I've added afterwards to make the drink even better. I loved the cute packaging, and I'd definitely recommend it with milk and sugar!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.