BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia
I received this tea as a complimentary to test and review the product. Follow the directions. Black tea flavor is strong, smells delightful!!
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
This was my first time trying this tea, I received it in a VoxBox and I must say I was very pleased with it. It's so flavorful and delicious
Ruth M.
A wonderful tea not only for tea lovers but people that would like to try a tea but prefer flavored coffees. Try it! You might switch to tea
Bailey B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this tea! It has the perfect amount of vanilla so that the black tea isn't over powering and it is the perfect combination.
Carly E.
This black tea is great! I don't typically like black tea but this was delicious! I even got my husband hooked on it and he never drinks tea!
Anna C.
I wasn't sure if I would like this but it's actually really good! The hint of vanilla is quite delicious. I personally like mine with honey.
Alicia G.
I did not expect how tasty and flavorful this tea is. It is so delicious. The vanilla flavor makes it different from other teas that are out.
Eloisa R.
Pure vinilla tea taste so good i love tea this was complimentary from influenster pure leaf tea i highly recommend it i love it good flavor
Jacquelyn R.
I'm so glad Pure Leaf makes this tea. I absolutely cannot start my day without my morning cup of tea. This is one of my absolute favorites!
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
This had a good flavor. I would recommend this one to a friend. I do like the packaging. I received this product complimentary for testing.
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've been wanting to try something new. Can anyone let me know how this is and what to add to it?
Angel S.
what do marigold petals taste like? they're listed as one of the ingredients
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Does this have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee has?
molly a.
Spiro, OK
What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that maybe its not the vanilla the people are talking about but the marygold being a little strong. I made mine hot and unsweetened maybe a little sugar or ice might make it less noticible.
Joanne H.