BY PURE LEAF #59 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa I.
Erie, PA
This is a light black tea with just the right amount of vanilla. Perfect for anytime of day. I didn't need as much sweetener as with other brands.
Kat A.
tigard, OR
Excellent black tea with a hint of vanilla. Excellent way to way up and feel energized. I hadn't tried it before but I will definitely buy again.
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Do I'm not In trussed by the taste of this it kind of taste bland.ill stick to the green tea and sweet tea and lemon tea. First time trying it.
Megan G.
Memphis , TN
Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla is a winner. It is good hot or cold. Add a little sweetener to it to cut the bitterness, and it is refreshing.
Jessica M.
Irvington , NJ
I absolutely love this tea! The aroma, the taste is great. It doesn't need that much honey or sugar. I usually use honey and it tastes so good.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a huge vanilla flavor fan. Great for someone who likes vanilla. ***i received this product in a voxbox from Influenster for free to try
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I love the pyramid style bag of this tea. I found that the flavor was not my style however it was pretty good. I enjoyed the green tea better.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I'll have to say I love catching is anybody else agree with me that the packaging that we got at home to review it is so cute
Is there caffeine in this? If so, how much?
Lisa W.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone tried this tea? I love vanilla tea and wanting to try this.
molly a.
Spiro, OK
What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that maybe its not the vanilla the people are talking about but the marygold being a little strong. I made mine hot and unsweetened maybe a little sugar or ice might make it less noticible.
Amanda R.
Tulare, CA
I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've been wanting to try something new. Can anyone let me know how this is and what to add to it?