BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Sheri C.
I do enjoy tea but I did not care for this. I prepared it according to instructions. I would not recommend this tea and will not be purchasing.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
This one was extra yummy for me. I love the black tea with the slight taste of vanilla to help blend the bitter flavors down. Such a good combo
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was a little worried about trying this tea because I don't like vanilla that much but it's great. The vanilla isn't too overwhelming at all!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Do I'm not In trussed by the taste of this it kind of taste bland.ill stick to the green tea and sweet tea and lemon tea. First time trying it.
Deidra S.
I like the Vanilla it's alittle strong it's great for hot tea. I received these products courtesy of pureleaf and influenster sample purposely
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I love the pyramid style bag of this tea. I found that the flavor was not my style however it was pretty good. I enjoyed the green tea better.
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
This was my first time trying this tea, I received it in a VoxBox and I must say I was very pleased with it. It's so flavorful and delicious
Ruth M.
A wonderful tea not only for tea lovers but people that would like to try a tea but prefer flavored coffees. Try it! You might switch to tea
Anna C.
I wasn't sure if I would like this but it's actually really good! The hint of vanilla is quite delicious. I personally like mine with honey.
Jennifer S.
Anyone have any good recipies they use?
Michelle C.
Hi, I received this tea complimentary of Influenster in a voxbox. Can someone tell me if that "chalky" kind of flavor is what marigold tastes like? It's unfamiliar to me and throwing me off haha. I recognize vanilla and black tea, but not that last thing...
Nina R.
Anyone tried cold ? Was it any good ?
Joanne H.
Are these decaffeinated?
Angel S.
what do marigold petals taste like? they're listed as one of the ingredients