BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia
I received this tea as a complimentary to test and review the product. Follow the directions. Black tea flavor is strong, smells delightful!!
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
This was my first time trying this tea, I received it in a VoxBox and I must say I was very pleased with it. It's so flavorful and delicious
Ruth M.
A wonderful tea not only for tea lovers but people that would like to try a tea but prefer flavored coffees. Try it! You might switch to tea
Bailey B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this tea! It has the perfect amount of vanilla so that the black tea isn't over powering and it is the perfect combination.
Carly E.
This black tea is great! I don't typically like black tea but this was delicious! I even got my husband hooked on it and he never drinks tea!
Anna C.
I wasn't sure if I would like this but it's actually really good! The hint of vanilla is quite delicious. I personally like mine with honey.
Alicia G.
I did not expect how tasty and flavorful this tea is. It is so delicious. The vanilla flavor makes it different from other teas that are out.
Eloisa R.
Pure vinilla tea taste so good i love tea this was complimentary from influenster pure leaf tea i highly recommend it i love it good flavor
Jacquelyn R.
I'm so glad Pure Leaf makes this tea. I absolutely cannot start my day without my morning cup of tea. This is one of my absolute favorites!
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
This had a good flavor. I would recommend this one to a friend. I do like the packaging. I received this product complimentary for testing.
Michelle C.
Hi, I received this tea complimentary of Influenster in a voxbox. Can someone tell me if that "chalky" kind of flavor is what marigold tastes like? It's unfamiliar to me and throwing me off haha. I recognize vanilla and black tea, but not that last thing...
Jennifer S.
Anyone have any good recipies they use?
Nina R.
Anyone tried cold ? Was it any good ?
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I'll have to say I love catching is anybody else agree with me that the packaging that we got at home to review it is so cute
Lisa W.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone tried this tea? I love vanilla tea and wanting to try this.