BY PURE LEAF #89 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Julie B.
Clovis, CA
I just started to use this. It taste so good hot or cold. The flavor of vanilla is not to strong like in other brands and there is no after taste.
Kat A.
tigard, OR
Excellent black tea with a hint of vanilla. Excellent way to way up and feel energized. I hadn't tried it before but I will definitely buy again.
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was a little worried about trying this tea because I don't like vanilla that much but it's great. The vanilla isn't too overwhelming at all!
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Do I'm not In trussed by the taste of this it kind of taste bland.ill stick to the green tea and sweet tea and lemon tea. First time trying it.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I love the pyramid style bag of this tea. I found that the flavor was not my style however it was pretty good. I enjoyed the green tea better.
Sheri C.
I do enjoy tea but I did not care for this. I prepared it according to instructions. I would not recommend this tea and will not be purchasing.
Deidra S.
I like the Vanilla it's alittle strong it's great for hot tea. I received these products courtesy of pureleaf and influenster sample purposely
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Jennifer S.
Anyone have any good recipies they use?
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
What’s your favorite way to “doctor up” your favorite black teas? Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla
Michelle C.
Hi, I received this tea complimentary of Influenster in a voxbox. Can someone tell me if that "chalky" kind of flavor is what marigold tastes like? It's unfamiliar to me and throwing me off haha. I recognize vanilla and black tea, but not that last thing...
Nina R.
Bronx, NY
Anyone tried cold ? Was it any good ?
Joanne H.