BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This tea is okay. I couldn't finish a whole cup without feeling ick. I definitely won't be running out to buy it anytime soon.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product to test and review with no compensation. This tea is very good and has a full flavor. I love the tea bags, they are sturdy and do not easily break. I usually have to add cream and auger to my tea, but this had such a great flavor that I didn't have to! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves tea time!
Micah C.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I had a sample pack to try out and it's what made want to go out and buy some more. Great tea!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love this tea and the subtle vanilla flavor! I love black tea so was excited to receive this in my voxbox! I love the flavor, but it is a little strong for me so I added a little truvia and much better. I like that it comes in the pyramid as loose leaf tea, it takes away the hassle of a little strainer for brewing loose leaf tea.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
San Marcos, CA
The smell of the tea is wonderful, you can smell the sweet vanilla. And the you taste it, and it is just as wonderful. You can state the touch of vanilla in the tea. Definitely hits the spot to warm you up on a raining afternoon or wake you up in the morning. The Pure Leaf Black Tea will vanilla just became a staple in my house.
Amber S.
Amber S.
This is an amazing blend. I never would have thought of trying. I love brewing a cup at night while I'm doing my homework and sipping it. It's relaxing and tastes so good. The vanilla is no overpowering but Also not so weak you can barely taste it. This is a great new tea flavor I'll be adding to my collection. Thanks to being chosen for this campaign
Sara E.
Sara E.
Madison, TN
Not usually a hot tea drinker but since I got it free to try I tried it hot and cold. I could drink it without sugar as it was good but I liked it better with just a bit. I didn't really get that much vanilla from it but it enhanced the tea without sugar nicely. This also tastes good chilled.
Tori P.
Tori P.
It smelled absolutely wonderful before and after it was steeped. But I couldn't taste the vanilla afterwards. The taste was a bit (a very small bit) on the bitter side, but I didn't add anything sweetener wise to it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This has been the best voxbox product I have received so far. Its a really great cup of tea. The vanilla is subtle but noticeable. It gives the tea a great, nuanced flavor. I would recommend this for seasoned tea drinkers and novices.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
I received this tea from an Influenster Voxbox complimentary to test and review. The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was delicous and tasted very fresh and light. It really didn't even need added sweetener, though I did add a little sugar. I would definitely purchase this in the future!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?