BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
I did not expect how tasty and flavorful this tea is. It is so delicious. The vanilla flavor makes it different from other teas that are out.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
So good! It smells so fresh and delicious, it's sweet enough to drink without any sugar but still not overpowering. Perfect bland of flavors.
Morgana B.
Bakersfield, CA
This tea is delicious. The vanilla flavour is very pronounced and you don't even need sugar! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves tea.
Carly E.
This black tea is great! I don't typically like black tea but this was delicious! I even got my husband hooked on it and he never drinks tea!
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
This was my first time trying this tea, I received it in a VoxBox and I must say I was very pleased with it. It's so flavorful and delicious
Anna C.
I wasn't sure if I would like this but it's actually really good! The hint of vanilla is quite delicious. I personally like mine with honey.
Megan A.
This tea has a good mix of vanilla in the flavor. Not too much, and pretty smooth. The packaging is nice and keeps your tea fresh and sealed.
Bailey B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this tea! It has the perfect amount of vanilla so that the black tea isn't over powering and it is the perfect combination.
Ruth M.
A wonderful tea not only for tea lovers but people that would like to try a tea but prefer flavored coffees. Try it! You might switch to tea
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
This had a good flavor. I would recommend this one to a friend. I do like the packaging. I received this product complimentary for testing.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.