BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love this tea and the subtle vanilla flavor! I love black tea so was excited to receive this in my voxbox! I love the flavor, but it is a little strong for me so I added a little truvia and much better. I like that it comes in the pyramid as loose leaf tea, it takes away the hassle of a little strainer for brewing loose leaf tea.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Delicious and fresh!! I love it! It has a nice vanilla flavor. I added a little bit of honey to mine as well, it was amazing (: if you like tea I highly recommend pure leaf!! You can't go wrong (:
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
I just tried the black tea with vanilla and i was surprised to like it. I was a bit skeptical about the vanilla flavor. I added about two teaspoons of sugar and brewed only momentarily and it was perfect. Very delicious! I would recommend it.
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
This tea is good as nd tasty you get the hint of vanilla my bf really love it he a fan of hot tea
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Omg. Weird I hate black tea but this product I love. Would recommend. Will buy
Kari P.
This shocked me, but I love tea and did not like this tea at all. I immediately brewed up a cup as soon as I got it in the mail. After letting it steep, it tasted like how I would imagine a vanilla scented play-doh would taste.
I brought it to work to share with some co-workers, who have enjoyed it thoroughly, so I think I might just be weird.
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
Loving this tea! Truly! I'm new to tea drinking and this has such earth and body that I'm not missing coffee! It's divine with a splash of almond milk, honey, and lemon. I also found a neat little trick! Slightly dampen the. Ag and put it directly into the cup reservoir of a keurig. Brew your cup then put the tea bag back in your cup to steep for more intense flavor! Quick and easy in the morning!!!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I used my Free sample from @influenster to make a cup of hot tea soon as I got it, and I must say @pureleaf is a very good tea Hot or cold. It has a smooth taste it's great for a relaxing day while knitting and my experience was a good one. I was very impressed I see myself buying this again once I run out
#pureleafhomebrew #influenster #pureleaf
Lauren T.
New Rochelle, NY
I was a little hesitant when trying this because I'm not a huge vanilla fan but I was very happy with it. It wasn't too powering over the taste of the black tea at all. It's a perfect combo!
mo j.
Nashville, TN
.......enjoy pure leaf black tea with vanilla . the taste is refreshing , smooth. . love just opening the jar ans smelling the vanilla scent. the pyramid bags are great . i must try . the secnt make any room smell good . i have told several friends to purchase pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.