BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is a rich, unique treat. My daughter & I enjoyed the aroma that filled the air while steeping! The flavor was very distinctive, the blend of black tea & vanilla perfectly complementing our shortbread cookies.

As a member of Influenster I am an unpaid reviewer of this product & sample.
All opinions are my own :)
Stanislava I.
Stanislava I.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this for free in a voxbox. I WAS excited to try it. The package is lovely! But, one, it's in those horrible nylon/plastic mesh things instead of paper that don't let the tea brew properly. Two, the flavor lacks depth past a superficial punch of vanilla. It's an okay tea for the price but it is not nearly as lux as it wants to seem.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I love this tea! I'm not a big hot tea drinker but this has turned me into one! It's a great quality tea with the perfect touch of vanilla. I highly recommend trying this tea!!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I really am enjoying this new Vanilla Black Tea from Pureleaf! Easy to brew, and so tasty! Not too much of an overwhelming vanilla taste. It a really nice on these cold winter days!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Trenton, FL
I received this complimentary from influenster. I really enjoy drinking different varieties of tea. I have found my new absolute favorite! It's better than all the other kinds I've tried, even the really expensive ones. I'll most definitely be buying this again and recommending it to my friends. I like a little sugar and a tad of vanilla cinnamon coffee creamer.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not a huge fan of black tea to begin with but this tea is not nearly as 'harsh' tasting as most black teas. When I smelled the great vanilla smell I was very excited but I do not taste any vanilla. If you are a black tea fan I would recommend this tea to you! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
I first noticed the Pure Leaf homebrew tea in the store about a month ago and was intrigued. I love tea, and have been wanting to give this one a try, so I was very excited to get to try it courtesy of Influenster! I brewed the Black Tea with Vanilla like I would normally make my tea when I want it quickly -- heated some water in the microwave, and then just stuck the teabag in. It was quite tasty, and didn't have the bitterness that many black teas have. I like to have 16 oz of tea at a time, however, and this was just strong enough for 10 oz. The container says to brew 8oz, so I wouldn't expect it to be at full strength over that. Unfortunately for me, that is a bit wasteful and I would need to use 2 teabags for the amount that I normally would want.
Jami N.
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as a freebie in a box. The vanilla aspect on this one wasn't as strong as it initially smelled like it would be, or as bitter as some black teas. It hit a nice balance on the flavors, though I did end up adding a touch of sugar when it started cooling down, it had just a touch of too much tannins at that point.
LaKeshia M.
LaKeshia M.
Loved this tea!!!! I don't usually like hot tea but I love this one. It didn't leave a weird aftertaste like some hot teas usually do and it was so sweet and calming.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
I really love this tea! It is rich in flavor and color. The flavor was gentle yet strong enough to contend with coffee. The smell was amazing. The teabag itself is triangle shaped which works best in a warm cup. I have a new fav tea!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?