BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
I just tired my pure leaf black tea with vanilla and I absolutely live it...it is very flavorful and yummy and smells absolutely amazing I love it !!
Shana P.
Shana P.
Westampton, NJ
Tasted so good, such a unique flavor. Would definitely recommend and buy again!!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
While I enjoy a good Black Tea the vanilla didn't work for me. I'm not often a fan of vanilla drinks so it wasn't surprising to me that I didn't like it. The smell of it is great & I'm sure for people who enjoy vanilla it's good but it's just not for me.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Mobile, Al
My favorite tea in the world is vanilla black tea so when I got this in the mail for free, I was already excited! My hopes were not let down either this tea is really good tasting, and very convenient. Definitely buying these for myself!
Meli M.
Meli M.
It taste good I love tea this was my first time trying it so happy I got chosen to try this and I'm very happy with it my Aunt said it very good for you digestive system and it taste very pleasant BTW so I'm a fan
priyanka v.
priyanka v.
This tea is amazing . The vanilla flavor of the tea is quite noticeable but it's tastes really good . The packaging is also good ,It comes in a transparent plastic jar with tea bags in it . I would definitely buy this again. I received this product from influenster voxbox
Denille M.
Denille M.
Brighton, CO
I tried the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla free in exchange for my opinion. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I could taste the vanilla in it but was happy about that as well. I felt like this made it more interesting then other teas I have had in the past.
Something I found interesting about this tea was the shape of the bag. If you ever notice when you put a tea bag in the water it tends to try and float. This one is shaped differently and in that shape it seems to make it sink so that it is easier for it to steep. So I thought that was really well thought out. I am excited for this tea and look forward to trying more that they come out with. Hoping the price goes down just a little though as it is a little more expensive then other brands.
Glory A.
Glory A.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I am not an everyday tea drinker but I do enjoy a cup of tea, the issue for me is that I dont really like adding anything to the tea so it's difficult to find a tea that you can just drink.like that. Some teas are too powerful and overwhelm in flavors but with the pure leaf I was able to drink my cup of tea without adding sugar, milk (whether dairy or not)
First thing I noticed is the packaging just like any product and I most say I liked.the packaging it was nice that the tea came in a plastic container that keeps them fresh, way better than a cardboard box. Then upon opening I saw the bags they well constructed and for.those.of.You that use a microwave to these bags can be put in there if needed to unlike some other brands that even use staples pure leaf does not. Their bag also allows for the tea to brew more effectively due to the pyramid shape and the material of.the bag.
Next it was time to try this tea. The smell was pleasant. aI can smell the vanilla in it so my first thought was I hope it does not overwhelm the tea and makes it taste bad. I noticed that there are some teas you just can't drink without adding sugar at minimum because they have a bitter taste or one of the ingredients overwhelms it. I was surprised that it actually smell more of vanilla than it taste, I had no problem drinking this tea without sugar or any other additions. I feel like none of the ingredients over powers the others and the blend is quite good. I found a tea I can drink without adding all the crap but I still wanted to taste it by adding sugar and a bit of milk. I put in two spoons of sugar and a bit of milk and it was actually really good. I can say that it was a positive experience trying this tea and I will repurchase this product.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I did not like the vanilla flavor I would have preferred if it was peach or something similar to the iced teas that they sell. The teas were off not like regular hot tea but not strong enough to make iced tea with. The vanilla flavor overwhelmed the black tea flavor just like the citrus flavor on their green tea and citrus. I love pure leaf iced teas but I would not consider buying these. Although, I appreciate the chance I had to try them they are not my "cup of tea".
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?