BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a huge vanilla flavor fan. Great for someone who likes vanilla. ***i received this product in a voxbox from Influenster for free to try
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. Great aroma and a very light and pleasant taste. I would recommend this product!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Do I'm not In trussed by the taste of this it kind of taste bland.ill stick to the green tea and sweet tea and lemon tea. First time trying it.
Jessica M.
Irvington , NJ
I absolutely love this tea! The aroma, the taste is great. It doesn't need that much honey or sugar. I usually use honey and it tastes so good.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Megan G.
Memphis , TN
Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla is a winner. It is good hot or cold. Add a little sweetener to it to cut the bitterness, and it is refreshing.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
This one was extra yummy for me. I love the black tea with the slight taste of vanilla to help blend the bitter flavors down. Such a good combo
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
So good! It smells so fresh and delicious, it's sweet enough to drink without any sugar but still not overpowering. Perfect bland of flavors.
Alicia P.
Hamlin, WV
I received this tea as a complimentary to test and review the product. Follow the directions. Black tea flavor is strong, smells delightful!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.