BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mariah D.
I was so excited that I get to test this tea thanks to the voxbox that Influenster sent me! First time trying it and I love it! The tea itself is very strong. Definitely met my expectations. I can't wait to try more of it!
Samantha E.
Received this product complimentary for an honest review. It had a mild vanilla flavor and didn't get bitter the longer it steeped. Great addition to my tea selection.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I have really been enjoying this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I was surprised at how sweet the vanilla is but it's not overpowering. I usually like my tea "extra sweet" but this flavor really works for me and I don't have to add a ton of sugar. I really like the container it comes in and it seems like it will keep fresher longer.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really loved the black tea with vanilla. The tea bags are amazing and so good to have when its cold out. Love the touch of vanilla. Such a great flavor!!
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
I thought this smelled amazing!!! You get hit with the scent of vanilla right away! I have had at least two cups a day since I received my pure leaf voxbox. The vanilla scent is strong, however my only criticism is that I didn't find a strong vanilla taste to it. I would have liked a stronger vanilla presence. Aside from that, it was delicious!
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I received this free from Influenster for testing and review. This was my first time trying this hot tea and I loved it. Black tea is always a favorite of mine but this was made even better thanks to the vanilla bean infused leaves. It didn't taste overly artificial and it wasn't overwhelming either. Just a hint that really added to the flavor. I am definitely going to keep drinking this tea.
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I really like this tea. I am from the south so sweet tea is my "thing" . I used honey to sweeten this and used creamer (which I'm told is weird?) but it was amazing!! I took it to work so I could have some every day. I'm so glad there is so much in what we got!
Selina K.
Santee, CA
The vanilla was a tad bit over but powering but I liked that it had something a little different than just plain black tea. I think I would prefer it iced.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Delicious! ... I love its succulent smell of vanilla all around the room leaving a pleasant atmosphere, its delicious black tea flavor is very relaxing, it was my favorite .. Super-practiced packaging a modern presentation make it be matchless .. I love it Delicious
Stephanie H.
I have the pleasure of reviewing this amazing tea which I received free in return for my honest opinion.

I am super picky about tea. This stuff smells amazing right out if the package. I've never liked any kind of black tea before but this is one for the books. I love the flavor and the pouches held all of the tea perfectly. Some loose teas you get a lot of residue but not with this one. You can see by my photo I chugged this one down hot. So smooth. I'm getting this again for sure.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.