BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
Love the aroma and taste of this! It's an absolute ingenious combination of flavors. My two favorite in the world. I was so excited when I saw it!
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I loved the Pure Leaf vanilla home brew tea! It had a great, light vanilla taste. It wasn't too strong or sweet! Definitely happy to receive this!
Shelly V.
This is definitely not my favorite because I'm not a huge fan of flavored teas but the lightness of the vanilla compliments the stronger black tea.
Kat A.
Tigard , OR
Excellent black tea with a hint of vanilla. Excellent way to way up and feel energized. I hadn't tried it before but I will definitely buy again.
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Deidra S.
I like the Vanilla it's alittle strong it's great for hot tea. I received these products courtesy of pureleaf and influenster sample purposely
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. Great aroma and a very light and pleasant taste. I would recommend this product!
Sheri C.
I do enjoy tea but I did not care for this. I prepared it according to instructions. I would not recommend this tea and will not be purchasing.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was a little worried about trying this tea because I don't like vanilla that much but it's great. The vanilla isn't too overwhelming at all!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.