BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis , WA
I am mediately started brewing some tea when I got this, I could not wait to try it! I usually have my tea in the morning with some breakfast help wake me up and those black tea with vanilla was amazing! It has a smooth and gentle vanilla flavor that was very refreshing to have on a cold snowy day! I received my free sample of pure leaf tea complimentary of influenster for viewing purposes.
Kina W.
Kina W.
This one is now another favorite of mine! You get a little hint of vanilla flavor and when you add a tiny bit of natural honey, it makes the flavors pop even more! Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to test this tea for free! All opinions are my own.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Delicious! ... I love its succulent smell of vanilla all around the room leaving a pleasant atmosphere, its delicious black tea flavor is very relaxing, it was my favorite .. Super-practiced packaging a modern presentation make it be matchless .. I love it Delicious
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
This tea is delicious! I'm not a vanilla fan, however, I could drink this all day. I didn't need to add sugar or honey to really enjoy this one. Great tasting and I highly recommend.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Great flavor and so great hot when I wasn't feeling well. Has a good sweet flavor but perfect with a little honey added in!
Paula Z.
Paula Z.
doral, FL
The black tea with vanilla from Pure Leaf came as a real treat in a very cold morning. I loved it from the packaging to the flavor.
The tea was amazing, and the vanilla scent was soft and delicious. I didn't even put sugar on it because the combination between the flavors was just perfect.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Mansfield , TX
I enjoy teas every now and then but for the most part they are herbal teas. This tea is the first I've ever tried to have a sweet taste instead of an earthy one because of the vanilla. While I do like the earthy taste more, I can see this tea as a staple during the holidays!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los angeles, CA
This tea is amazing. I love the smell of this tea and how relaxing it makes me feel. Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free.
Denise E.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I love the smell of itūüėĄit didn't make feel bad or anything I replace my daily coffee with it and taste hood warm with a little sugar.
Tarynn F.
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
I received this free from influester for testing purposes. This tea tastes great! it doesnt look like there is enough tea in the pyramid bag but it packs great flavor when steeped.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?