BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
So despite not being a tea drinker, I somehow qualified for this box of teas. Upon first opening the box I noticed the packaging of the tea was really nice, and the tea bags are more high-end, sturdy bags made out of what seems to be some kind of nylon mesh...anyhow, it's way more appealing than the cheap paper-type tea bags.

Black tea with vanilla sounds delicious and enticing. Unfortunately I don't like tea unless it's lemon or raspberry flavored and sweetened, so I asked my husband, who loves black tea, to taste it for me. He doesn't typically drink his tea hot, but he enjoyed this tea, noting that the vanilla flavor was subtle but delightful.
Serena A.
Serena A.
Philadelphia
Had the chance to sample this in my latest voxbox. I really enjoyed this flavor, the cup I brewed was strong with a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering or artificial. I usually put sugar in my tea, but I didn't feel the need for this blend. I'm happy with this product and will try other flavors!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
This particular blend was only slightly better than the green tea citrus one. The black tea paired with the vanilla sounds like it would be a good idea, but he vanilla was just too much for the tea. It completely overpowered it. Again, I found it slightly better, but I wouldn't drink it on a regular basis.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I got to try this product through the Pure Leaf VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. I have to say for black tea it wasn't extremely strong BUT it had a very nice flavor and combined with the vanilla in it made for an excellent cup of tea that you can enjoy with or without any sugar/sweetener (I usually have my tea with one packet of sweetener, not this time)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I was so excited to receive this Pure Leaf hot Black Tea with Vanilla in a voxbox. Recently, my doctor ordered no more coffee for me, so I've been trying different drinks to fill the gap in my morning routine. I'll start by saying I love the packaging. The pretty clear container is much cuter than the ugly yellow box of tea currently sitting on my counter. I was curious how I'd like the vanilla, though. The smell is strong when you open the container, and the smell was strong through my entire first cup. And, though I like the smell of Vanilla, it was almost over-powering. It made the tea smell too sweet. The taste though, I hardly tasted any vanilla at all. After a few swigs, I added a 2 teaspoons of sugar, but then it tasted too sweet. I'm glad I got this free so I can play around with it and find that perfect mix of sugar or maybe milk. If I figure that out, I'm sure I'll buy this tea again. If not...I guess it's back to the old yellow box for me.
Emily B.
Emily B.
It's so good!! It tastes more natural than other tea bags -- you can really taste the vanilla! I also really like the plastic box that it comes in. Tea that comes in boxes ends up spreading the taste to other tea bags that are around it
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I loved the packaging and tea bag shape. The tea was good but the vanilla was almost over powering and had to much of a flower flavor. I would have preferred more plain vanilla flavor. I tried it hot, cold with and without sugar
Jasmine Z.
Jasmine Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I really enjoyed this tea. I had a really bad cough and thanks to Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, my throat was nicely soothed.
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I received this tea complementary of #pureleaf and #influenster from my honest opinion. I am a lover of most tea's but this one just didn't WOW me, but like most products not everything taste good to everyone, so suggested tasting for yourself.
brooke k.
brooke k.
Dayton, VA
This tea is awesome! I loved the smooth bold flavor. Vanilla is one of my favorites. I think the new pure leaf black tea is better than any of the other teas they have put out there. I do prefer to drink it steaming hot in the morning and it makes a great alternative to a cup of coffee!!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?