BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa I.
Erie, PA
This is a light black tea with just the right amount of vanilla. Perfect for anytime of day. I didn't need as much sweetener as with other brands.
Ashley V.
Southington, CT
Love the aroma and taste of this! It's an absolute ingenious combination of flavors. My two favorite in the world. I was so excited when I saw it!
Julie B.
Clovis, CA
I just started to use this. It taste so good hot or cold. The flavor of vanilla is not to strong like in other brands and there is no after taste.
Shelly V.
This is definitely not my favorite because I'm not a huge fan of flavored teas but the lightness of the vanilla compliments the stronger black tea.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I loved the Pure Leaf vanilla home brew tea! It had a great, light vanilla taste. It wasn't too strong or sweet! Definitely happy to receive this!
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
I really love this tea. The hint of vanilla is just subtle enough for a great flavor without being overwhelming or overtaking the black tea flavor.
Kat A.
Tigard , OR
Excellent black tea with a hint of vanilla. Excellent way to way up and feel energized. I hadn't tried it before but I will definitely buy again.
Caeli D.
Loving the new pyramid bags. So much better tasting because it contains loose leaf tea inside. Tastes great and I really love the vanilla flavor
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The presentation of the production is eye popping which definitely caught my eye. Plus the tea is amazing and a go to for serving to my guests!
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I love the pyramid style bag of this tea. I found that the flavor was not my style however it was pretty good. I enjoyed the green tea better.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.