BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I'm really picky when it comes to my flavored black teas, and I really like this one. The vanilla pairs well with the bold taste of the black tea.
I got to try this in a VoxBox.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
I received this product complimentary from influenster and pure leaf. What can I say, I'm by no means a coniseur of tea but I do love a good flavored iced tea from time to time and they seem to be few and far between for home brewing, often times being pricey as well.
Alison N.
Alison N.
Gastonia , NC
Loved this one. The smell before brewing is aromatic vanilla .. the little tea bag is super stylish. Once brewed the smell mellows out and almost smells more like honey. I loved it, glad I got to try it
Julie M.
Julie M.
Omaha, NE
I typically stick to green tea but am so glad I got to try this black tea with vanilla. It has a smooth taste with a nice hint of vanilla. I will definitely purchase this tea!
diem n.
diem n.
Henrico, VA
I love tea! I honestly don't usually like teas in grocery stores because they're a bit too mild for me but two bags of these in a large mug did the trick for me. It's a coincidence I received this package the day I started feeling sick so it was definitely a great surprise. It helped make me feel much better!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I have the pleasure of reviewing this amazing tea which I received free in return for my honest opinion.

I am super picky about tea. This stuff smells amazing right out if the package. I've never liked any kind of black tea before but this is one for the books. I love the flavor and the pouches held all of the tea perfectly. Some loose teas you get a lot of residue but not with this one. You can see by my photo I chugged this one down hot. So smooth. I'm getting this again for sure.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Tioga, PA
My boyfriend and I tried this for the first time today and instantly fell in love! It has great flavor and smells amazing! I prefer this over any other black tea I've tried. Highly recommend trying it out.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I was very excited about this tea when I received it in the Pure Leaf Vox box. It is very delicious, I love the notes of vanilla. I do not have to add much sugar to the tea because the pure flavor itself has a great taste. Usually with black tea, it is a little too biter for my liking, but the days where I had this tea with no sweetener at all, it was not too bad.
I enjoy drinking this at work first thing in the morning in lieu of coffee. It does not suddenly wake you up, it slowly brings you to life as if you've taken a short nap. I recommend that you try this tea, I'm very impressed with it and I look forward to more hot tea flavors.
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This tea is good as nd tasty you get the hint of vanilla my bf really love it he a fan of hot tea
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
This flavor is definitely not like any other black tea I've had. I'm already a fan of this brand and this flavor is delightful. Not too much vanilla flavor but enough to change it in a good way. Love drinking this with a dessert
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?