BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not a huge fan of black tea to begin with but this tea is not nearly as 'harsh' tasting as most black teas. When I smelled the great vanilla smell I was very excited but I do not taste any vanilla. If you are a black tea fan I would recommend this tea to you! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
I really love the flavor of this tea! Excited Pure Leaf has released a home brew and it is delicious! I tried this tea tonight compliments of Influenster and it was delicious! If you like strong black teas full of flavor you will love it! Can't wait to see what flavors the stores will carry!
Alexandra K.
Lovely taste and smell. Also makes for a lovely pick me up. A little pricey but worth it for the quality and the amount you get.
Ashley H.
Reedsville, WV
I never thought I would like flavored tea until now. Great taste and my kids ask for this rather than hot cocoa after a day sled riding. Love the taste and the smell of delicious vanilla that feels my kitchen. Recommend for all who like vanilla!
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
This tea is fabulous! When you open the container you are enveloped with a delicious vanilla smell. I have tried many vanilla teas but this one has been my favorite by far. I drank it with some stevia which complimented it perfectly. It has a unique tea bag that seems pretty sturdy. I would definitely buy again.
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
This tea has a very strong vanilla flavor in a good way. Added a touch of honey to sweeten just a tad and enjoyed!
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
I LOVE the way Pure Leaf hot Black Tea with Vanilla incorporates single origin Indian Assam tea with Madagascan vanilla beans to create a tea-forward taste with a delectable hint of vanilla! This makes for a smooth, comforting cuppa tea with great flavor and is perfect on a chilly morning!
Julianna O.
I received this in my VoxBox and was a little wary of black tea with vanilla. I'm not the biggest vanilla in tea fan and in a black tea, I assumed the flavor would have to be strong in order to come though the bold black tea flavor. I followed the directions on the packaging and the resulting tea wasn't as intensely flavored as I had imagined. It did have a vanilla taste which I wasn't the biggest fan of but he friends I've shared the tea with all loved it. The loose leaf tea bag really does release more flavor than a traditional tea bag. Totally worth it. I think I'm going to get some in black tea flavors to try on my own! Thanks for letting me try this, Influenster!
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
I received this in the Pure Leaf VoxBox. I'm not a huge black tea fan because sometimes it can be intense so I wasn't sure if I'd like this. I was pleasantly surprised after steeping 3 minutes past the recommended amount (2 minutes) it was still not overwhelming and overpowering. It has a nice, very light vanilla undertone. I usually use 2 sugar packets but had to use 3 on this one since it had no sweetness factor on its own but that's to be expected with the ingredients: black tea, ground vanilla beans, marigold petals, natural flavor. I shared a packet with a coworker and she also seemed to enjoy it as well. The only thing I wish they'd done differently is specify on the packaging if it contains caffeine like most of the other tea box competitors do (not that it doesn't contain it but since sometimes manufacturers pull the caffeine from black tea leaves and specify both either way). Thanks Influenster for letting me try this!
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
This tea is so great and fresh. It's amazing and super easy to make we love it. The pyramids are easy to use and taste great.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.