BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
Murs N.
LA
Pure leaf tea with vanilla, iced is really good. My friends tried it with boba as well, tastes even better. It’s a great tea and I’d have it hot or cold.
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
I received this for free in my Vox box to test and review and this one is just as delicious as the green tea. What a great addition to my tea collection!
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Not a big fan of vanilla in iced tea. But I do love pure leaf and I love loose leaf! Love the other flavors and will use this when I'm out of other teas!
Shaunic S.
This is the best tasting tea hot and cold that I have ever had. It's my favorite to pour me a hot cup on a cold winter day. The packaging is everything.
Ashley W.
Collierville , TN
This tea is so incredibly smooth and fragrant. I am usually a little bit of sugar with a splash of cream girl in my tea, but this amazing all on its own!
🌼Rachel A.
This is such an amazing tea..it tastes soo good...its a black tea and if you don't really like black tea then u won't like it but if u do u will love it
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
I love the subtle vanilla flavor, and this is a good black tea but not great. The leaf quality is good but not amazing. Still a pretty good tea overall!
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
I've never really been a fan of tea I do like this. Though I have to add sugar to it and just a tiny bit of milk and then it's the perfect ratio for me.
Amanda T.
Antioch, TN
I love PureLeaf tea, so I was thrilled to get these teas for testing. They are exactly as good as I expected and they are so convenient and easy to make!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.