BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katy M.
This was the worst flavor tea, even though sent as a promotion, I don't care for this. The vanilla is so overpowering, you don't get any real "tea."
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
I just tired my pure leaf black tea with vanilla and I absolutely live it...it is very flavorful and yummy and smells absolutely amazing I love it !!
Alicia H.
I'm not a huge fan of Vanilla flavored anything but this tea is tolerable for the most part. If you like Vanilla you would love it. I love blank tea!
Dawn S.
Rexford, NY
I did not care for this tea at all. The tea was weak and I did not like the vanilla flavor with it. I don't normally love flavored tea anyway though.
Erin M.
This tea is so delicious and calming!! It has such a soothing, delicious smell and it feels so good to drink this nice, hot tea! It tastes so fresh!
Elissa G.
Chelsea, MA
I liked it but didn't love it. Good flavor, nice packaging, but I'll stick with my usual brand of tea. Thanks for sending for me to try Influenster!
pamela s.
Newport, KY
This hot tea brew has a sweet flavor that comes from the vanilla but still has the black tea flavor. I love the look of the triangle tea bag as well!
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
What an amazing flavor. The vanilla taste is outta this world. You will not be disappointed when you try to this tea. You will totally be impressed.
Elaine P.
Delicious black tea, although I think it began to expire because it had such a tangy taste after about a month. And honey and lemon sure didn't help.
Julie B.
Clovis, CA
I just started to use this. It taste so good hot or cold. The flavor of vanilla is not to strong like in other brands and there is no after taste.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.