BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake villa , IL
I'm not usually a tea drinker so I decided to ice this. I thought that would lessen the flavor but surprisingly it did not. i absolutely love the taste of this tea.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I have really been enjoying this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I was surprised at how sweet the vanilla is but it's not overpowering. I usually like my tea "extra sweet" but this flavor really works for me and I don't have to add a ton of sugar. I really like the container it comes in and it seems like it will keep fresher longer.
yolanda h.
yolanda h.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This tea is good as nd tasty you get the hint of vanilla my bf really love it he a fan of hot tea
Christina G.
Christina G.
I'm a tea lover, and trying new tea free from Influenster made me super excited to receive this box. The Pure Leaf brand is one that I already loved and buy bottled iced tea from, so this gave me more reasons to be excited.

Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, so this one was the one I had to try first, especially as it's intended to be a hot tea, and it's winter right now. I received the tea and tried it a few times before writing this review.

This tastes like a good quality black tea and one that I would buy again. The vanilla flavor adds a flavor that is subtle, but present. You can coax a little more by adding sugar and brewing it a bit stronger, but there's something for different kinds of tea lovers here. I do like that this does have a bit of list from caffeine, which makes it a nice morning starter. All in all, the flavor and the quality make this one I am likely to purchase in the future.
Melody O.
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Was not a fan from the breaking of the seal on this. There was a powerful scent I couldn't place. After I brewed my first cup, and was taking my first sip, I was reading the ingredients and had my "aha" moment!!!! There is marigold petals in it, that is the scent I couldn't place. Now, I'm not sure if that is what I don't like about it, or what, but I will try one more cup, this time with a sweetner.
@pureleaf #pureleafhomebrew
@influenster #contest
Got mine free for my opinion
Grace A.
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I received this tea complimentary in a VoxBox from Influenster to review. I normally drink tea with honey to sweeten it up a little, but this tea has a strong enough vanilla flavoring that I can stand to drink without sweetener, which is awesome for me since I'm trying to cut down on sugar intake. The packaging is cute and different for tea, and can be remade into something cute when you're done!
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
This tea has a great taste. The vanilla isn't too strong and and it mellows out the tang of the black tea.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I like black tea a lot in the mornings to give me the much needed caffeine kick. This one smelled really nice upon opening the vanilla smell is strong but the taste is not too strong which is nice! I also like to keep refilling and one tea bag was able to last me a couple of cups. I like to keep this at work so I can have a cup every morning!
Sherie D.
Sherie D.
SPRING HILL, TN
I really like this tea. I am from the south so sweet tea is my "thing" . I used honey to sweeten this and used creamer (which I'm told is weird?) but it was amazing!! I took it to work so I could have some every day. I'm so glad there is so much in what we got!
Justine K.
Justine K.
Monroe, NC
This tea was delicious! I was worried about the vanilla taste but it was very mellow. I loved adding some milk to it for a creamy taste that just accentuated the vanilla flavor
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?