BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really loved the black tea with vanilla. The tea bags are amazing and so good to have when its cold out. Love the touch of vanilla. Such a great flavor!!
Patricia D.
This tea smells a bit like black licorice, which honestly isn't my favorite scent. It taste like regular black tea with a hint of vanilla, not too strong.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
Vanilla flavor is my favorite and when I tried this I fell in love with it. I'm not a big tea drinker but I will definitely be drinking more of this tea!!
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
This Pure Leaf Black Tea has a nice aroma. The taste is light and goes well with little snacks during tea time. I had my parents try it and they loved it.
Charu M.
I was very happy with this tea! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was happily surprised. The vanilla flavor was really good without overpowering the tea.
Stephanie K.
I've never liked black tea before, but the vanilla makes this tea perfect. I really enjoyed it and look forward to mixing it into my morning tea rotation!
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I am not a huge fan of this tea. It has a kind of odd taste to it. Not sure if it's a preservative or the vanilla used, but I don't love the flavor of it.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
The vanilla was a tad bit over but powering but I liked that it had something a little different than just plain black tea. I think I would prefer it iced.
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
Murs N.
LA
Pure leaf tea with vanilla, iced is really good. My friends tried it with boba as well, tastes even better. It’s a great tea and I’d have it hot or cold.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.