BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley W.
Collierville , TN
This tea is so incredibly smooth and fragrant. I am usually a little bit of sugar with a splash of cream girl in my tea, but this amazing all on its own!
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
I love the subtle vanilla flavor, and this is a good black tea but not great. The leaf quality is good but not amazing. Still a pretty good tea overall!
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
I've never really been a fan of tea I do like this. Though I have to add sugar to it and just a tiny bit of milk and then it's the perfect ratio for me.
Amanda T.
Antioch, TN
I love PureLeaf tea, so I was thrilled to get these teas for testing. They are exactly as good as I expected and they are so convenient and easy to make!
This is such an amazing tea..it tastes soo good...its a black tea and if you don't really like black tea then u won't like it but if u do u will love it
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
I received this for free in my Vox box to test and review and this one is just as delicious as the green tea. What a great addition to my tea collection!
Shaunic S.
This is the best tasting tea hot and cold that I have ever had. It's my favorite to pour me a hot cup on a cold winter day. The packaging is everything.
Kristyn H.
Logan, UT
We love this tea! My husband and I are big tea drinkers. We both love this tea's smooth vanilla flavor. If you like tea, I highly recommend pure leaf!
Precious L.
Omgosh! This tea is so yummy. I drank it hot, added brown sugar and half & half....perfect combo. Nice to hug your tummy. Just sip it slowly and enjoy!
Ashlee C.
It smells like vanilla body lotion. If you love vanilla you'll love this. Some might find it a little strong. I might try to make ice cream out of it.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.