BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I LOVE this tea! First, appearance is great-the triangle bags are so cute! The vanilla flavor is not too strong but definitely not too subtle.
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
This moment was full of the soft, and sweet aroma of vanilla. Black tea, and Vanilla are always I feel are the dynamic duo when it comes to flavor. The strong black tea with soft vanilla just balance so well. I love this tea, and honestly this one is favorite of the two I received.
What I love to do when I pour me a hot steamy cup. Then, add almond milk to it. I just love it. Again, this is a tea you can have hot or cold. This one is definitely one that I will buy for my tea cabinet for myself. I'm not sharing that's how this one is. This product was giving to me complimentary, and all opinions are my own.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Delicious! ... I love its succulent smell of vanilla all around the room leaving a pleasant atmosphere, its delicious black tea flavor is very relaxing, it was my favorite .. Super-practiced packaging a modern presentation make it be matchless .. I love it Delicious
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.
Oh my gosh! I love pure leaf so much. The taste and the best part is you can have it as ice tea too. I'm obsessed with tea and this has become my favorite. The flavor isn't over powering its just perfect
DAWN M.
DAWN M.
Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla
Finally got a chance to sit down and try this tea this morning. It is very tasty, you definitely get the vanilla. Not subtle at all. Says to brew for 3 minutes, but if you don't like it strong, it's dark and amazing after only 1 minute. I would definitely recommend this product to all tea lovers out there.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I got to try this product through the Pure Leaf VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. I have to say for black tea it wasn't extremely strong BUT it had a very nice flavor and combined with the vanilla in it made for an excellent cup of tea that you can enjoy with or without any sugar/sweetener (I usually have my tea with one packet of sweetener, not this time)
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Thank you influenster for the complimentary tea to try! I like the flavor of the tea, but I added honey to make it sweeter. I prefer my tea sweet and it wasn't sweet without the honey. The pouch the tea is in is really cute! The tea is very flavorful and fresh!
Roc P.
Roc P.
New Lenox, IL
Normally I am a ginger tea girl but once I tried this, I put down the ginger for a week. These teas came right during cold season and worked their powers. Flavorful, robust and soothing.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Ely, IA
I love PureLeaf tea, so I was thrilled to get these teas for testing. They are exactly as good as I expected and they are so convenient and easy to make!
Christine W.
Christine W.
Springfield, IL
I love tea but am picky on my flavors. I was pleasantly surprised at how well I liked this tea. It is a nice even tea with a touch of vanilla. Just the right balance in my books and I love it.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?