BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
I like this tea! One of the first teas that I drank was a black tea with vanilla and this pure leaf tea is much better. The black tea is very smooth and I made my first glass with a touch of sugar, but I think a splash of cream would make it luxurious. I could see myself turning to this tea on a cold day to be nice and cozy.
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the way this tea tastes, the vanilla is so sweet soft and it goes great with a good book or whenever you feel like drinking tea. Very affordable prices and it had a nice packaging.
Haare O.
N Las Vegas, NV
As soon as I opened the package, I knew this will be good. The scent is just so amazing. Took a sip and I only tasted the black tea at first, but as I took more and more sips I could smell and taste the vanilla too. One of the best black teas I've ever had!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes in the PureLeaf VoxBox. This tea smells wonderful in the packaging and even better after brewing. It is so simple to make with my kerig as it dispenses hot water. Drop the tea bag in and breathe in! It was my favorite from the two!
Biana S.
Brookline, MA
I love tea in the afternoon and the hint of vanilla you get with this tea is perfect especially in the winter months. Comes in a great bottle for easy storage at work or at home. Not an overpowering scent either. I would highly recommend this tea if you are a fan of hot tea!
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
I am a huge tea drinker and I am additionally a huge fan of teas that do not require any additional additives such as sugar, honey or imitation sweeteners. I have to say, the Black tea with Vanilla is the perfect, "any time of the day," tea and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves great tea with a medium body. It is neither overwhelming nor underwhelming and has the tiniest hints of this and that. I really enjoyed this tea a lot.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
I loved the taste of the vanilla in it. Wasn't too overwhelming. Didn't need to add sugar.
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
I received my first complimentary box from Influnenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. The tea is great tasting and veey fragrant. I am very happy with this tea also along with the Green Tea with Citrus they sent free. Thank You for letting me try this product will definitely vuwy in the store.
Ashlee C.
It smells like vanilla body lotion. If you love vanilla you'll love this. Some might find it a little strong. I might try to make ice cream out of it.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Received free in exchange for honest review! It's very delicious! The flavors mix well and neither is too weak or too strong. It smells fantastic and is very relaxing. It's smooth to drink! I leave bag in cup and put water in at least a couple more times and it still tastes great!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.