BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
I received this tea in my latest voxbox and it's good!! I over steeped it the first time so it was bitter but it's so yummy! I love vanilla black tea. I would like it better with a little milk but plain is delicious.

Was free to review
Julie S.
Julie S.
I am a lover of chai. So when I got my vox box. My first one to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I could believe how much it tasted like chai the black tea was mild and the vanilla gave it a chai feel. I would tecommend it to everyone
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
Well I actually had this last weekend and it was very cold out and thought it was the perfect drink on such a cold night
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
First my opinion may be a little bias as I am a lover of all things Vanilla lol. However this tea is really good without having an overwhelming taste. This voxbox came right in time since I am currently suffering from a sore throat. It's very soothing
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I have the pleasure of reviewing this amazing tea which I received free in return for my honest opinion.

I am super picky about tea. This stuff smells amazing right out if the package. I've never liked any kind of black tea before but this is one for the books. I love the flavor and the pouches held all of the tea perfectly. Some loose teas you get a lot of residue but not with this one. You can see by my photo I chugged this one down hot. So smooth. I'm getting this again for sure.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
I am a huge tea drinker and I am additionally a huge fan of teas that do not require any additional additives such as sugar, honey or imitation sweeteners. I have to say, the Black tea with Vanilla is the perfect, "any time of the day," tea and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves great tea with a medium body. It is neither overwhelming nor underwhelming and has the tiniest hints of this and that. I really enjoyed this tea a lot.
Heather a.
Heather a.
Really like this tea! Very good. Love the packaging on this product to keep tea fresh
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Fantastic! Love fresh lose leaf tea.. I don't have an infuser at home so these work the best! Great flavor!
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I really like this tea it isn't overpowering like other black teas are. There is a nice taste of vanilla that is a great addition to this tea. The only negative thing for me is that I am very sensitive to caffeine and it gives me a instant headache. What I will do in the future is steep it first in 8 ounces then use it in my cup to get less caffeine. I really do like this tea. Great quality product.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
I tried this tea for the first time last night and I was absolutely blown away. I am normally not a fan of vanilla but this tea is delicious. It's light but backed with flavor. It pairs wonderfully with honey and a tiny bit of milk. It was relaxing and a great treat before bed. I am in love with this tea and will be purchasing it as soon as I run out!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?