BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christina G.
Christina G.
I'm a tea lover, and trying new tea free from Influenster made me super excited to receive this box. The Pure Leaf brand is one that I already loved and buy bottled iced tea from, so this gave me more reasons to be excited.

Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, so this one was the one I had to try first, especially as it's intended to be a hot tea, and it's winter right now. I received the tea and tried it a few times before writing this review.

This tastes like a good quality black tea and one that I would buy again. The vanilla flavor adds a flavor that is subtle, but present. You can coax a little more by adding sugar and brewing it a bit stronger, but there's something for different kinds of tea lovers here. I do like that this does have a bit of list from caffeine, which makes it a nice morning starter. All in all, the flavor and the quality make this one I am likely to purchase in the future.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Mansfield , TX
I enjoy teas every now and then but for the most part they are herbal teas. This tea is the first I've ever tried to have a sweet taste instead of an earthy one because of the vanilla. While I do like the earthy taste more, I can see this tea as a staple during the holidays!
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
This moment was full of the soft, and sweet aroma of vanilla. Black tea, and Vanilla are always I feel are the dynamic duo when it comes to flavor. The strong black tea with soft vanilla just balance so well. I love this tea, and honestly this one is favorite of the two I received.
What I love to do when I pour me a hot steamy cup. Then, add almond milk to it. I just love it. Again, this is a tea you can have hot or cold. This one is definitely one that I will buy for my tea cabinet for myself. I'm not sharing that's how this one is. This product was giving to me complimentary, and all opinions are my own.
Beth G.
Beth G.
Ive never been too huge on tea, but after trying this black tea i actually enjoy it. Typically these types of tea can seem very bitter, but this brand was actually pretty pleasant. I would say its a great tea to try out for beginners. I would definitely recommend.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
I liked this tea pretty well. The vanilla taste was a little strong. I couldn't handle more than one cup a day. The vanilla taste stayed with me a little more than I care for. I received this complimentary sample to try. This review is my true opinion and has not been influensted.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Delicious! ... I love its succulent smell of vanilla all around the room leaving a pleasant atmosphere, its delicious black tea flavor is very relaxing, it was my favorite .. Super-practiced packaging a modern presentation make it be matchless .. I love it Delicious
Jo B.
Jo B.
los angeles, CA
I love drinking tea...usually I just pick simple taste and old fashion flavor like green tea or earl grey. This tea from Pure Leaf - although flavored is actually pretty good. It is my first time trying a flavored tea - and I kinda like it. The vanilla flavor is not over powering. It gives a nice scent and feel to the tea. Very refreshing and delicious too!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los angeles, CA
This tea is amazing. I love the smell of this tea and how relaxing it makes me feel. Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free.
Tania M.
Tania M.
I really really enjoyed my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. The taste was great, there is just enough flavor that it really doesn't require extra sweetener or cream. A must try!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I received a complimentary sample from Influenster and Pure Leaf. First off, I am not a fan of black tea, but I decided to give it another try. The vanilla helped alot. I added a little bit of sugar and went well with my breakfast.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?