BY PURE LEAF #34 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Pretty good. It's naturally sweet but I added sugar to it. Pretty good vanilla taste. I rate 8/10. I got this in my pure leaf voxbox for testing purposes. ūüćĶ‚ėēÔłŹ
Samantha K.
I like the flavor of both the samples I received. The black tea with vanilla had a very good flavor to it. I mixed it with some almond milk and it was great!
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
We use this product at work alot when we need a boost can be a tiny bitter we add organic honey for taste. Love the bags don't fall apart in the water at all
Kendra M.
I never thought about vanilla tea but this was surprisingly good! The flavors weren't overpowering plus the packaging and little triangle bags are adorable!
Selina K.
Santee, CA
The vanilla was a tad bit over but powering but I liked that it had something a little different than just plain black tea. I think I would prefer it iced.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really loved the black tea with vanilla. The tea bags are amazing and so good to have when its cold out. Love the touch of vanilla. Such a great flavor!!
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I am not a huge fan of this tea. It has a kind of odd taste to it. Not sure if it's a preservative or the vanilla used, but I don't love the flavor of it.
Stephanie K.
I've never liked black tea before, but the vanilla makes this tea perfect. I really enjoyed it and look forward to mixing it into my morning tea rotation!
Charu M.
I was very happy with this tea! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was happily surprised. The vanilla flavor was really good without overpowering the tea.
Patricia D.
This tea smells a bit like black licorice, which honestly isn't my favorite scent. It taste like regular black tea with a hint of vanilla, not too strong.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.