BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
New Bedford, MA
All I ever drink the winter is tea so when i received my complimentary black tea with vanilla from pure leaf I was ecstatic...it's delicious and everything I would ask for in a hot tea I have absolutely zero complaints!!
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
My go to tea is the unsweetened black tea from Pure Leaf & I was pleasantly surprised that they had new varieties of tea to try. Upon receiving the samples I thought I was going to like the Green tea with citrus better than the Black tea with Vanilla. I was wrong! The Black tea with Vanilla is my favorite.

This tea is comfort in a cup. It's so soothing with a nice aroma. You can really taste the ground vanilla beans but it's not overpowering or too sweet. I've only drank this warm but I'm sure it'll taste just as great iced. Oh & I didn't add sweetener so I'm not sure how it would taste sweeter. The bottle also does not indicate the strength of caffeine but I've had no problems with falling asleep when I drank this at night.

I'm normally not a vanilla girl but I'm hooked on this tea. I've drank it every night since I received my box & I'm planning to purchase this when I run out.
Tori P.
Tori P.
It smelled absolutely wonderful before and after it was steeped. But I couldn't taste the vanilla afterwards. The taste was a bit (a very small bit) on the bitter side, but I didn't add anything sweetener wise to it.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Clintondale, NY
This was surprisingly delicious! I don't typically like flavored teas, but the light touch of vanilla with the bold black tea was the perfect flavor, and right amount of aroma.
The Pure Leaf brand was already a favorite in my home for its cold teas, but now its definitely a GO-TO for hot teas as well!
I was lucky enough to receive this complementary from Influenster so that I could sample this delicious product.
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes in the PureLeaf VoxBox. This tea smells wonderful in the packaging and even better after brewing. It is so simple to make with my kerig as it dispenses hot water. Drop the tea bag in and breathe in! It was my favorite from the two!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Martinsburg
I wasn't that huge of a fan for this tea. I love, love, love black tea and especially vanilla teas but as soon as I opened it, it smelt like black licorice almost. I shrugged and gave it a try anyways and it wasn't bad-- it just wasn't something I was stoked about. I really love the packaging, especially the tea bags. I really love that I got this for free and I was able to try and new brand I WILL be purchasing more from!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg , PA
I don't normally drink black tea regularly. But this tea is actually really good. I love the tea bags. It has a wonderful smell. I would definitely recommend this tea to others who like black tea and I will be purchasing this in the future.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I received my #pureleafhomebrew pure leaf tea complimentary from influenster to test and review for free. When I first opened the jar of vanilla black tea, I was immediately welcomed with the scent of vanilla and something I couldn't quite recognize. Upon brewing and tasting it, it tasted like it smelled. That unfamiliar scent may be the marigold (aka saffron of Georgia) and personally, gave me a chalky flavor feel in my mouth. I'm personally not a fan of saffron, so that may just be me. I added vanilla soymilk, as I usually do with black tea, and the vanilla tea worked well with it. I still get that possibly marigold flavor; it's not a bad tea, but I probably won't reach for it and hey, at least I might have learned how marigold tastes like!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
Currently, I've got over 10 different types of teas from various tea companies—and that's just at my office! (Seriously, there's too many to count at my house). However, this morning I've got Pure Leaf's black tea with vanilla steeping in the ol' mug. Even before brewing a cup and first opening the tea jar, you get a nice waft of vanilla aroma, which is only enhanced once you put hot water to teabag. The vanilla comes through very strongly, and it's like a nice warm vanilla coating that you know is of good quality. There's very little black tea flavor in this tea, and vanilla is the main star here, so there's very little astringency coming through that you sometimes get with black tea (but more with green tea). It's a nice flavor to add to my normal black tea repertoire and I think would pair nicely with a fruity scone!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Victor , NY
I love this tea. At first I wasn't sure about the vanilla bean but once I tried it you can barely taste the vanilla. It is so good and I would buy this product again. I also would recommend it to anyone.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?