BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I am not a huge fan of this tea. It has a kind of odd taste to it. Not sure if it's a preservative or the vanilla used, but I don't love the flavor of it.
Stephanie K.
I've never liked black tea before, but the vanilla makes this tea perfect. I really enjoyed it and look forward to mixing it into my morning tea rotation!
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really loved the black tea with vanilla. The tea bags are amazing and so good to have when its cold out. Love the touch of vanilla. Such a great flavor!!
Kathy F.
a great tasting tea. I like the hint of vanilla that come thru with the taste. shan I love black tea. am a happy person
relieved this for free for testing
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
Vanilla flavor is my favorite and when I tried this I fell in love with it. I'm not a big tea drinker but I will definitely be drinking more of this tea!!
Patricia D.
This tea smells a bit like black licorice, which honestly isn't my favorite scent. It taste like regular black tea with a hint of vanilla, not too strong.
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
I love the subtle vanilla flavor, and this is a good black tea but not great. The leaf quality is good but not amazing. Still a pretty good tea overall!
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Not a big fan of vanilla in iced tea. But I do love pure leaf and I love loose leaf! Love the other flavors and will use this when I'm out of other teas!
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
This tea is so incredibly smooth and fragrant. I am usually a little bit of sugar with a splash of cream girl in my tea, but this amazing all on its own!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.