BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I love how much you can taste the vanilla. It really makes for a really creamy taste to your tea. I love how you can smell the vanilla even before you make it.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
I received this tea to try and review from influenster. I have to say I was happy with the vanilla taste. I wasn't sure I'd like it. I'd purchase this product.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Pretty good. It's naturally sweet but I added sugar to it. Pretty good vanilla taste. I rate 8/10. I got this in my pure leaf voxbox for testing purposes. ūüćĶ‚ėēÔłŹ
Kristen M.
Allentown, PA
I received my samples and was excited to try. It is exactly what I was hoping for. The taste is great and the subtle hint of vanilla makes the tea even better.
Kendra M.
I never thought about vanilla tea but this was surprisingly good! The flavors weren't overpowering plus the packaging and little triangle bags are adorable!
Samantha K.
I like the flavor of both the samples I received. The black tea with vanilla had a very good flavor to it. I mixed it with some almond milk and it was great!
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
We use this product at work alot when we need a boost can be a tiny bitter we add organic honey for taste. Love the bags don't fall apart in the water at all
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I am not a huge fan of this tea. It has a kind of odd taste to it. Not sure if it's a preservative or the vanilla used, but I don't love the flavor of it.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
This Pure Leaf Black Tea has a nice aroma. The taste is light and goes well with little snacks during tea time. I had my parents try it and they loved it.
tricia c.
Recieved this complimentary for taste testing and I love it. Delicious and soothing black tea with vanilla, I've made this a part of my night time ritual.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.