BY PURE LEAF #28 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Guyton, GA
Enjoying this tea. I had never had black tea before. I was glad to have the opportunity to try this tea. I will add purple pureleaf to my brands of tea I drink.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Pretty good. It's naturally sweet but I added sugar to it. Pretty good vanilla taste. I rate 8/10. I got this in my pure leaf voxbox for testing purposes. ūüćĶ‚ėēÔłŹ
Courtney T.
This tea is amazing! I love this flavor combination. It makes my morning complete. It is a great tea to have first thing each morning, it is a true pick me up.
Nancy K.
I received this tea to try and review from influenster. I have to say I was happy with the vanilla taste. I wasn't sure I'd like it. I'd purchase this product.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I love how much you can taste the vanilla. It really makes for a really creamy taste to your tea. I love how you can smell the vanilla even before you make it.
Kristen M.
Allentown, PA
I received my samples and was excited to try. It is exactly what I was hoping for. The taste is great and the subtle hint of vanilla makes the tea even better.
Kendra M.
I never thought about vanilla tea but this was surprisingly good! The flavors weren't overpowering plus the packaging and little triangle bags are adorable!
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
We use this product at work alot when we need a boost can be a tiny bitter we add organic honey for taste. Love the bags don't fall apart in the water at all
Samantha K.
I like the flavor of both the samples I received. The black tea with vanilla had a very good flavor to it. I mixed it with some almond milk and it was great!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really loved the black tea with vanilla. The tea bags are amazing and so good to have when its cold out. Love the touch of vanilla. Such a great flavor!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.