BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tarynn F.
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
I received this free from influester for testing purposes. This tea tastes great! it doesnt look like there is enough tea in the pyramid bag but it packs great flavor when steeped.
Cheryll O.
Cheryll O.
I love this tea ! I normally do not lie vanilla but the vanilla in this tea just enhances it. I've been drinking a cup, sometimes 2 at night and I feel relaxed and content while drinking it. I will definitely buy this tea !
Grania F.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor just isn't for me. I can't get behind the vanilla flavoring in hot tea, it usually tastes weird. With that being said, I love the packaging and the triangular tea bags.
Meg W.
Meg W.
I love the packaging and the pyramid bags themselves but honestly I'm not a fan of the flavor. I'm not saying it's terrible because it's not by any means. It's just not a flavor combo for myself personally. I gave it a chance but vanilla in my tea just doesn't work. I tried adding sugar which helped a little, tried creamer, and even tried ice. I was determined to like it but it just didn't happen.
Ginger A.
Ginger A.
I received this complimentary tea from influenster to try, I had just gotten a new ceramic tea pot and hadnt tried it yet, so I was super excited. I LOVE it! On these cold snowy days it's perfect.
Smriti S.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
My husband and I are huge tea drinkers and are always on the lookout for nice flavors. Just 1 tea bag is strong enough to steep a whole tea pot and the vanilla flavor is not at all overwhelming. The packaging is nice and so is the pyramid tea bag packaging. The taste is light and refreshingly different. I received the Pure Leaf Black tea with vanilla complimentary from Influenster for reviewing but all opinions are honest.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Fantastic! Love fresh lose leaf tea.. I don't have an infuser at home so these work the best! Great flavor!
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I'm not much of a black tea fan, but the vanilla in this was surprisingly good. I like vanilla teas and usually have them with honey, this tea doesn't need honey. This tea is naturally sweet and something like a dessert tea. I enjoyed it very much especially on cold days. I received this tea complimentary from pure leaf and Influenster.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love this flavor! And the cute jar it comes in to keep the tea fresh is really nice! I am glad that we got a free sample to try out or I may never have know this teas existed! I love the premade bottles and this is just as good!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
I received this in the Pure Leaf VoxBox. I'm not a huge black tea fan because sometimes it can be intense so I wasn't sure if I'd like this. I was pleasantly surprised after steeping 3 minutes past the recommended amount (2 minutes) it was still not overwhelming and overpowering. It has a nice, very light vanilla undertone. I usually use 2 sugar packets but had to use 3 on this one since it had no sweetness factor on its own but that's to be expected with the ingredients: black tea, ground vanilla beans, marigold petals, natural flavor. I shared a packet with a coworker and she also seemed to enjoy it as well. The only thing I wish they'd done differently is specify on the packaging if it contains caffeine like most of the other tea box competitors do (not that it doesn't contain it but since sometimes manufacturers pull the caffeine from black tea leaves and specify both either way). Thanks Influenster for letting me try this!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?