BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Krissy V.
Krissy V.
Friendswood, TX
The tea had a delicious hint of vanilla and wasn't too harsh. This was my first time trying this brand. The tea bag was different than other available teas. I received this tea for free to review!
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
Grania F.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor just isn't for me. I can't get behind the vanilla flavoring in hot tea, it usually tastes weird. With that being said, I love the packaging and the triangular tea bags.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla smells heavenly — I really love vanilla — but the vanilla taste is not nearly as prominent as the smell. It's got a mild sweetness to it, so if you usually add sugar or honey to your tea, you might not need to with this.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
I loved this tea! The flavor was great and I loved the cute pouches the tea came in. I made tea lattes with a splash of almond milk with my tea and thought it was super delicious! I definitely would recommend this tea to friends and family!
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Newport News, VA
Love this tea with the hint of vanilla! The packaging is nice and love that there's not paper to throw away! Delish!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I loved the packaging and tea bag shape. The tea was good but the vanilla was almost over powering and had to much of a flower flavor. I would have preferred more plain vanilla flavor. I tried it hot, cold with and without sugar
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
Vanilla flavor is my favorite and when I tried this I fell in love with it. I'm not a big tea drinker but I will definitely be drinking more of this tea!!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I really am enjoying this new Vanilla Black Tea from Pureleaf! Easy to brew, and so tasty! Not too much of an overwhelming vanilla taste. It a really nice on these cold winter days!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Got this product for free for testing purposes. I have to say when I made the tea (instructions on the back of bottle), that this one might be my favorite compare to the iced Green tea with citrus. At first I was hesitated to try this as I have never had any black tea nor any tea with vanilla. The vanilla smells strong but when it's made it has a nice amount that it doesn't over power the tea. I of course added surgar (sorry) but it really doesn't need any and if you want to add anything then add honey.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?