BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brianna W.
Orlando , FL
Delicious, not a strong vanilla taste but just enough, the tea isn't bitter at all and I highly recommend to others , I don't see any need for improving. Price is a good one and not
To expensive. I will be buying it again
Rebecca H.
This tea is okay. I don't prefer the vanilla flavor in my teas and could go without it and just drink the Pure Leaf black tea. I prefer the Green Tea with Citrus instead. The packaging is pleasant and I would recommend this product to others for parties or just a refreshing drink to have on hand.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor just isn't for me. I can't get behind the vanilla flavoring in hot tea, it usually tastes weird. With that being said, I love the packaging and the triangular tea bags.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Delicious! ... I love its succulent smell of vanilla all around the room leaving a pleasant atmosphere, its delicious black tea flavor is very relaxing, it was my favorite .. Super-practiced packaging a modern presentation make it be matchless .. I love it Delicious
Val B.
San jose , CA
Very nice, strong black tea. It does have Vanilla in it but it is just a hint. I dont like sweet teas and this one wasn't too sweet for me. Tasted great hot and iced.
Nina R.
Loved this tea as well. Taste was super sweet and didn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like Lipton tea usually does. Would def recommend and continue buying once done.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
I received this in the Pure Leaf VoxBox. I'm not a huge black tea fan because sometimes it can be intense so I wasn't sure if I'd like this. I was pleasantly surprised after steeping 3 minutes past the recommended amount (2 minutes) it was still not overwhelming and overpowering. It has a nice, very light vanilla undertone. I usually use 2 sugar packets but had to use 3 on this one since it had no sweetness factor on its own but that's to be expected with the ingredients: black tea, ground vanilla beans, marigold petals, natural flavor. I shared a packet with a coworker and she also seemed to enjoy it as well. The only thing I wish they'd done differently is specify on the packaging if it contains caffeine like most of the other tea box competitors do (not that it doesn't contain it but since sometimes manufacturers pull the caffeine from black tea leaves and specify both either way). Thanks Influenster for letting me try this!
Mandy C.
I received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla free for testing purposes from Influenster. If you love tea and vanilla this is the tea for you! The taste is amazing!
PATRICIA M.
Guyton, GA
Enjoying this tea. I had never had black tea before. I was glad to have the opportunity to try this tea. I will add purple pureleaf to my brands of tea I drink.
Annabel L.
I am a really big fan of tea I have tried black tea before I recieved this box box and it is very delicious but with the added vanilla flavor it is even better!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.