BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
diem n.
diem n.
Henrico, VA
I love tea! I honestly don't usually like teas in grocery stores because they're a bit too mild for me but two bags of these in a large mug did the trick for me. It's a coincidence I received this package the day I started feeling sick so it was definitely a great surprise. It helped make me feel much better!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I loved this tea! I tried it warm and it was the perfect cup of comfort on a snowy night. The vanilla hint was just enough sand not overwhelming. I did add some rock sugar from teavana, but it did not need much for perfection.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was not bad. The first couple sips were kind of weird but it grew on me. When I first opened the container, I was hit in the face with an overwhelming vanilla smell and thought that the vanilla flavor would ruin the tea but it didn't. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I probably won't buy this product but I not going to throw away what I have.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This has been the best voxbox product I have received so far. Its a really great cup of tea. The vanilla is subtle but noticeable. It gives the tea a great, nuanced flavor. I would recommend this for seasoned tea drinkers and novices.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is my favorite tea from the Pure Leaf voxbox. I don't drink coffee so I use black tea as my main caffeine source when I need it. Vanilla is my favorite flavor because I can drink it on its own or add a little sugar and it tastes amazing! Highly recommend.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
RemZi S.
RemZi S.
This tea is amazing I love the taste of vanilla in the tea it's very flavorful and nice to drink in the morning and right before bed. It's very refreshing I recommend it to anyone who loves tea.
Biana S.
Biana S.
Brookline, MA
I love tea in the afternoon and the hint of vanilla you get with this tea is perfect especially in the winter months. Comes in a great bottle for easy storage at work or at home. Not an overpowering scent either. I would highly recommend this tea if you are a fan of hot tea!
Brook F.
Brook F.
This tea is delicious! I love black tea to start my mornings because who can't use a little caffeine? With a hint of honey to sweeten this is the perfect tea to start my mornings!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
While I'm more of a coffee drinker than a tea drinker, I do like tea and typically I like "plain" tea but the idea of vanilla tea intrigued me when I got it from Influenster so I had to try some immediately. I loved the sweet aroma and maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me but I found that I could less sugar that way as well. The tea was very flavorful with only just a little sugar which I really liked. I also loved the plastic canister which I felt stored more easily and would keep the tea fresher than just being open in cardboard box. I think the string should be just a bit longer because I always used a big cup to make sure I could drink a big cup of this delicious tea and every single time the short string made the tag fall into my cup and I had to fish it out. But not a huge deal. I guess I could just take it off when it was steeping too but like to make it easy to pull out. All in all, loved the tea and will definitely plan to be searching this out on the shelves at my local grocery store.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?