BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This tea is okay. I couldn't finish a whole cup without feeling ick. I definitely won't be running out to buy it anytime soon.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! Yum! So delicious with just a hint of vanilla. This is the perfect tea to sip on right before bedtime. I really like it over my typical brand (Tazo). I feel that the quality is deserving of the somewhat higher cost. Very much worth it! :) Highly recommend.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I got to try this product through the Pure Leaf VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. I have to say for black tea it wasn't extremely strong BUT it had a very nice flavor and combined with the vanilla in it made for an excellent cup of tea that you can enjoy with or without any sugar/sweetener (I usually have my tea with one packet of sweetener, not this time)
Alyssa M.
I received this from influenster for free to write this review.

I'll start by saying this - I am a tea junkie. That being said, I am a bit picky. I can honestly say this tea is wonderful! I had three cups of it today! It is a robust black tea with a light vanilla flavor (not overwhelming at all). It brews nicely and I love the pyramid flow through bags! I highly recommend this tea.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Barbara D.
Love love love this tea! It's delicious ūüėč Needed to use two bags to make it stronger but I love the vanilla taste. It's an awesome value and I'll be buying it again! I love the pure leaf sweet tea but this is my first time trying this. I'll def recommend to the tea lovers in my life.
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Was not a fan from the breaking of the seal on this. There was a powerful scent I couldn't place. After I brewed my first cup, and was taking my first sip, I was reading the ingredients and had my "aha" moment!!!! There is marigold petals in it, that is the scent I couldn't place. Now, I'm not sure if that is what I don't like about it, or what, but I will try one more cup, this time with a sweetner.
@pureleaf #pureleafhomebrew
@influenster #contest
Got mine free for my opinion
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
I received this complimentary tea, from influenster's Pure Leaf VoxBox and I LOVE it! I was excited to try this as I have never tried Pure Leaf teas before, and I love flavored teas. From the two teas I was given, this is my favorite, I prefer it hot rather then cold, when its hot it taste more sweet. I love the vanilla flavor, and its not too overpowering. Also the teabags are so unique, I have never seen anything like them. Normally I dont reuse my tea bags, but I can get 2 cups of a nice tea with one of these tea bags. I will be looking to purchase this for sure!
Jenny R.
The Black Tea with vanilla is nice when you first taste it. However, the aftertaste is a bit perfumy and cloying. If you really enjoy vanilla with your tea, thesis is the tea for you. If not, I would steer clear of this one. A bit of a miss for me.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
I tried it today for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised that it was very good. I love the triangle shape and how fast it brewed. I will be drinking this tea all weekend.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?