BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Rison, AR
I was pleasantly surprised by this tea. I am not a hot tea drinker, but the Black Tea with Vanilla has a smooth, creamy flavor that isn't over-powering or too weak. It seeped quickly with minimal fuss. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an early-evening tea experience that is soothing and comforting during the winter months.
Alison N.
Alison N.
Gastonia , NC
Loved this one. The smell before brewing is aromatic vanilla .. the little tea bag is super stylish. Once brewed the smell mellows out and almost smells more like honey. I loved it, glad I got to try it
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
maryville, tennessee
This is my absolute favorite flavor pure leaf offers! Its the perfect tea to drink as soon as you wake up. Sweet, but not too sweet and black tea gives a high amount of caffeine for the morning. I absolutely love the flavor and think its well worth the price, will buy again
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes in the PureLeaf VoxBox. This tea smells wonderful in the packaging and even better after brewing. It is so simple to make with my kerig as it dispenses hot water. Drop the tea bag in and breathe in! It was my favorite from the two!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I received this from influenster for free to write this review.

I'll start by saying this - I am a tea junkie. That being said, I am a bit picky. I can honestly say this tea is wonderful! I had three cups of it today! It is a robust black tea with a light vanilla flavor (not overwhelming at all). It brews nicely and I love the pyramid flow through bags! I highly recommend this tea.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Allston, MA
This was TASTY TEA. Who knew vanilla was the secret ingredient to the best cup of tea ever?
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
I got this pure leaf black tea with vanilla in my vox box, and first off just by looking at the packaging, i loved it. I've never tried black tea before, now that I've tried it, i will now drink more tea especially from pure leaf, it tastes do fresh and love the extra vanilla flavor, which you don't see too much in teas.
Tarynn F.
Tarynn F.
Alexander , AR
I received this free from influester for testing purposes. This tea tastes great! it doesnt look like there is enough tea in the pyramid bag but it packs great flavor when steeped.
Cheryll O.
Cheryll O.
I love this tea ! I normally do not lie vanilla but the vanilla in this tea just enhances it. I've been drinking a cup, sometimes 2 at night and I feel relaxed and content while drinking it. I will definitely buy this tea !
Grania F.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
The flavor just isn't for me. I can't get behind the vanilla flavoring in hot tea, it usually tastes weird. With that being said, I love the packaging and the triangular tea bags.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?