BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.
Fergus Falls, MN
I was pretty excited to try this tea. I love black tea and then being infused with vanilla, what's not to love? Well, I'm a tad underwhelmed. For starters, I think it's probably the best smelling tea I've ever had. I had high hopes based on that. And then I tasted it. While it's not bad, it's not great either. It's just kind of blah and a tad too bitter for my liking. That being said, I think if I add some milk and honey, it might be really good. I just wanted to try it on its own to start.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I like black tea a lot in the mornings to give me the much needed caffeine kick. This one smelled really nice upon opening the vanilla smell is strong but the taste is not too strong which is nice! I also like to keep refilling and one tea bag was able to last me a couple of cups. I like to keep this at work so I can have a cup every morning!
Tasia K.
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
I'm always excited to try new tea. It's been rather cold this week, so this could not have come at a better time! I love the Pure Leaf tea packaging! The plastic jar keeps the tea fresh and can be reused/upcycled. I was really happy with the flavor. The vanilla stands out, but it's not overpowering. This is a very nice tea for any time of day, both at work and at home. I received this tea complimentary from Influenster.
Valery S.
Valery S.
Rochester, NY
I thought I would enjoy this tea since I like black tea and love the taste of vanilla. However, this tea still far exceeded my expectations. From the moment I opened the container, the rich smell let me know I was in for a treat. The first sip was a delight, I immediately handed my mug over to my husband for him to taste (and he drained half of it! Which was fine since I had made an entire pot)
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I just received my complimentary PureLeaf Box!
I received two flavored Black Tea with Vanilla and Green Tea with Citrus. At first I wasn't blown away with the Black Tea with Vanilla but after I added a little sugar is tasted delightful. The Green Tea with Citrus stole the show for me. I added just a pinch of sugar and was blown away by how much I liked it. I normally only drink plain green tea but with the added hint of Citrus it took it to the next level for me.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I really enjoyed this tea. I was hesitant about the vanilla but it didn't bother me. I love black tea and will pick it over green tea. So I liked this one better than the green tea with citrus. I like a strong brew. I received this free to try!
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Jasmine Z.
Jasmine Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I really enjoyed this tea. I had a really bad cough and thanks to Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, my throat was nicely soothed.
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
I love vanilla chai tea, so I was excited to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla! I was a bit disappointed with the smell, but the flavor was great, and the bags were wonderful. I carry an 18 oz. thermos, which only required two tea bags, because these are super potent! The bags are also super durable! I leave them in my thermos while I drink, and I've had others explode which leads to me drinking tea leaves, which is as unpleasant as it sounds. But these bags didn't do that, so I had hot tea all morning, and it was lovely.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?