BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gabrielle W.
I received this tea and thought id love it. This tea was great but not for me. I didnt like the vanilla undertones. I tried it iced and hot with no luck! Although i wasnt a fan my little neice loved it and happily took it for her tea parties.
Sarah D.
Austell, GA
I received his to test out in my latest influenster box and I was so excited, as vanilla is my favorite type of hott tea to drink! It has a pretty good flavor to it, not too strong and the smell is amazing!
Christie T.
I received this from influenster to try and review. It came in a nice plastic clear container. Once opened you get surprised by the pleasant aroma. I love that it comes in this container because its sure to stay fresh. The tea bags come in a unique pyramid shape. I am already a fan of the refrigerated pure leaf ice tea so it comes at no surprise that I purely enjoyed this lovely black tea with vanilla. I steaped it for about 3 minutes and added a touch of honey and I loved the flavor. My teenage son who never drank hot tea really enjoed it as well. I definitely recommend this and will continue to drink this in the future.
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
This tea is isn't too strong for non-tea drinkers but I love tea so I thought it was delicious. I'm not always a fan of vanilla but with this tea you have the chance to make it however strong you want it. I would definitly buy it again.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I was so excited to receive this Pure Leaf hot Black Tea with Vanilla in a voxbox. Recently, my doctor ordered no more coffee for me, so I've been trying different drinks to fill the gap in my morning routine. I'll start by saying I love the packaging. The pretty clear container is much cuter than the ugly yellow box of tea currently sitting on my counter. I was curious how I'd like the vanilla, though. The smell is strong when you open the container, and the smell was strong through my entire first cup. And, though I like the smell of Vanilla, it was almost over-powering. It made the tea smell too sweet. The taste though, I hardly tasted any vanilla at all. After a few swigs, I added a 2 teaspoons of sugar, but then it tasted too sweet. I'm glad I got this free so I can play around with it and find that perfect mix of sugar or maybe milk. If I figure that out, I'm sure I'll buy this tea again. If not...I guess it's back to the old yellow box for me.
Kimberly W.
I received this tea complimentary for review from Influnster and it was delicious! You can definitely taste the vanilla but it also almost taste like some kind of spice as well. I drank it hot and I really enjoyed the flavor ! I also loved the shape of the tea bags and the little canisters they came in. The smell is delicious as well !
Catalina D.
So I received this #pureleafhomebrew from @influenster to review. My review is my own and has not effect of being sent this for free. I am not allowed to have caffeine due to my emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy. I did find the smell of this tea amazing and did have a taste of this. It has a very great taste and is highly recommended. I did try to green tea with citrus (hot because I'm not really a fan of iced) and am in love with it! Both highly recommended!
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I had a sample pack to try out and it's what made want to go out and buy some more. Great tea!
Amanda T.
Nashville, TN
I love PureLeaf tea, so I was thrilled to get these teas for testing. They are exactly as good as I expected and they are so convenient and easy to make!
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I absolutely LOVED this tea the hint of vanilla is just enough and not overbearing. I added just a little bit of sugar and it was amazing. Thank you #influenster @influenster and #pureleaf
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?