BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cate B.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
I drink a lot of tea... So I was super super excited to try this because I have yet to branch out to trying the loose leaf teas. This Black Tea with Vanilla is strong and sharp with the warm vanilla flavor to round it out. This was my first experience with a loose leaf tea and the cool silky pyramid bags... If you like real tea you will love this, definitely stronger that your regular tea bag! Can't wait to try their other flavors!
Roxanne O.
Roxanne O.
El Segundo, CA
Got this free a couple days ago been drinking it every morning since then and love it ... it's sweet smells amazing and taste amazing soothing tea totally recommend
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite tea from the Pure Leaf voxbox. I don't drink coffee so I use black tea as my main caffeine source when I need it. Vanilla is my favorite flavor because I can drink it on its own or add a little sugar and it tastes amazing! Highly recommend.
Krissy V.
Krissy V.
Friendswood, TX
The tea had a delicious hint of vanilla and wasn't too harsh. This was my first time trying this brand. The tea bag was different than other available teas. I received this tea for free to review!
RemZi S.
RemZi S.
This tea is amazing I love the taste of vanilla in the tea it's very flavorful and nice to drink in the morning and right before bed. It's very refreshing I recommend it to anyone who loves tea.
Biana S.
Biana S.
Brookline, MA
I love tea in the afternoon and the hint of vanilla you get with this tea is perfect especially in the winter months. Comes in a great bottle for easy storage at work or at home. Not an overpowering scent either. I would highly recommend this tea if you are a fan of hot tea!
Brook F.
Brook F.
This tea is delicious! I love black tea to start my mornings because who can't use a little caffeine? With a hint of honey to sweeten this is the perfect tea to start my mornings!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
While I'm more of a coffee drinker than a tea drinker, I do like tea and typically I like "plain" tea but the idea of vanilla tea intrigued me when I got it from Influenster so I had to try some immediately. I loved the sweet aroma and maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me but I found that I could less sugar that way as well. The tea was very flavorful with only just a little sugar which I really liked. I also loved the plastic canister which I felt stored more easily and would keep the tea fresher than just being open in cardboard box. I think the string should be just a bit longer because I always used a big cup to make sure I could drink a big cup of this delicious tea and every single time the short string made the tag fall into my cup and I had to fish it out. But not a huge deal. I guess I could just take it off when it was steeping too but like to make it easy to pull out. All in all, loved the tea and will definitely plan to be searching this out on the shelves at my local grocery store.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Thank you to Influenster for sending this product to me to try out. This tea is perfect for cold weather months. The vanilla flavor in this tea is not over powering, the long you steep the more flavor you get. It has a nice aroma and the tea is very relaxing.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product for free part of the Pure Leaf voxbox. This tea is soooo delicious! With a little milk (I like unsweetened vanilla almond milk) and some honey this drink is seriously the best. It's not too sweet, but I love the nice flavoring the vanilla gives it. I think I kept the tea bag in for about a minute and a half before I took it out. The packaging was simple and cute and the inside of the container smelled SO GOOD. This tea goes great with breakfast, but I'm sure it would work at any time of day. I highly recommend it to tea lovers!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?