BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brandy D.
I got this in the Influenster box as it's so good. I would rather have added 2 bags to the 8oz. as it wasn't strong enough for me. It's very smooth and soothing..
Lindsay D.
Simi Valley, CA
I usually drink green tea but I live vanilla so I wanted to try this Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla. This was delicious as is with nothing added. I'm pregnant now so trying to lay off the caffeine but love this for a once in a while treat until these babies come!
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
I was not sure about this tea. I don't usually like any flavor in black tea. This was so good though. The vanilla is barely noticeable and I love that. I will be buying more.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
This tea is okay a little to strong to my taste. But overall it was a great tea. I received it today in the mail to review and as soon as my package got here I had to try.
Kristy W.
I love the packaging. It's not like other tea bags and it just looks more natural seeing what's actually in the tea bag. I usually add sugar or cream to my tea and this didn't need anything! I love the hint of vanilla. Awesome brand !
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
I love the pure leaf black tea with vanilla. It tastes so good by itself or with a little bit of sweetener. It is great for at night to unwind after a long day. I would totally recommend this.
Brianna W.
Orlando , FL
Delicious, not a strong vanilla taste but just enough, the tea isn't bitter at all and I highly recommend to others , I don't see any need for improving. Price is a good one and not
To expensive. I will be buying it again
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
I really liked this flavor of Pure Leaf Tea. It was really good and refreshing. I would buy it to have in my tea rotation. It is affordable and worth purchasing. I would defiantly recommend this to my tea loving friends.
Rachel Y.
lawrenceburg , Ky
This long leaf tea is great! I tried it with Honey, sugar, and unsweetened. All of those were great. I was a first time user but the vanilla added in had me hooked. I would definitely repurchase!
Geo K.
After trying the pure leaf vanilla I was a bit surprised...vanilla flavored products are usually sweet and light... this had a VERY STRONG vanilla flavor which was unexpected... not a big fan.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.