BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the way this tea tastes, the vanilla is so sweet soft and it goes great with a good book or whenever you feel like drinking tea. Very affordable prices and it had a nice packaging.
Angela D.
This is by far the best tea I have tasted in a very long time. I love it hot or cold. The vanilla adds an extra loveliness to it's great taste. Add a little honey and you're good to go.
Niveditha S.
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for the complementary tea influenster and pure leaf.
I loved this flavor. It was smooth and tasted great, it was really refreshing.
The packaging didn't mention clearly if this tea had caffeine or not though.
Gaby S.
Waterbury, CT
I liked the tea. The vanilla scent is very strong. I would have preferred if the tea was paired with a flavor other than vanilla. If you like vanilla, you will probably like this tea.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I love vanilla and I love this tea! The quality is amazing and they don't need to change a thing. This was my very first time trying it, but I'm not sure of the cost because it was a VoxBox. I truly recommend to others!
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
I received this free from influester for testing purposes. This tea tastes great! it doesnt look like there is enough tea in the pyramid bag but it packs great flavor when steeped.
Jennifer O.
I like my tea sweater so this wasn't quite for me. The packaging is great and the instructions simple. Overall it's a good product but not my favorite flavor, which is why I wasn't able to give it 5 stars.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
This tea is so delicious! I love the warm vanilla flavor and it makes an amazing hot tea. It's so easy to make, too, which is beneficial for a busy college student like me. I can't seem to get enough of this tea!
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL
I loved the taste and aroma of this tea. The pyramid shape of the bags are new to me and cute. The size of the leaves dont seem too small. I enjoyed a nice warm cup of this tea.
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
I recieved my pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I truly like the amora and taste of the tea. It's all natural. I would like to thank @influnester and @pure tea fo the sample.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.