BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I really enjoyed this tea. It has a very full body aroma thanks to the vanilla. It was the perfect tea for a very wintery night last week. I even made some the next day as cold brew. It also ended up being delicious.
Tarynn F.
ALEXANDER, AR
I received this free from influester for testing purposes. This tea tastes great! it doesnt look like there is enough tea in the pyramid bag but it packs great flavor when steeped.
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
This tea smelled great , but the flavor was a little off in my opinion! I really enjoyed the product overall. Just not my cup of tea.
heather m.
I received this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I immediately had to try it and I LOVED it. The vanilla flavor is subtle but refreshing. I can't wait to drink a cup of this every morning.
Kimberly J.
I recently received this tea from Influenster. When I first opened it, the scent of that vanilla was the first thing I noticed. This is a darker tea, but it tastes so well. The flavors are blended so well. The vanilla isn't overpowering, I add just a little bit of honey or sugar to it.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this in the Pure Leaf VoxBox (#gotitfree), and I must admit I am already a fan of Pure Leaf Teas and had high expectations of this tea. I was NOT disappointed.

This tea has a great flavor, more ummph than other teas without the bitter burned taste some teas have when you steep too long. I love the vanilla flavor with this tea, adds a nice hint of flavor much better than the standard lemon, mint, and orange flavors. I also like that the vanilla tastes natural, not like artificial extract.

Easy to use, the pyramid bags are super cute and allows for more liquid to get in the bag to steep the tea. I was able to use a little less sugar due to the vanilla - believe me I'm a sugar girl. Surprisingly, this tasted better when Honey is added. Try it - a nice wake me up in the morning instead of my regular coffee.
Melissa L.
Roswell, NM
This isn't the strongest black tea. In fact, the vanilla is more pronounced than the tea. Oddly, though, the heavy influence of the vanilla results in a strange, synthetic flavor, like I've used artificial sweetener (I haven't.) I'd say this is tea for people who aren't really looking for the strong taste of black tea. I'll probably finish this sample up, but I doubt I'd buy it in the future.
Nicole B.
Longlevens , Gloucester
I've never really been a fan of tea I do like this. Though I have to add sugar to it and just a tiny bit of milk and then it's the perfect ratio for me.
Joan D.
I love tea and I feel like after tasting Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, I like it better than other teas I have tried in the past. I want to thank Influenster for letting me try it. I will continue buying this brand and I am excited to try other flavors.
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love this tea By Pure Leaf great flavor and very cute bags that they can in.I really enjoyed this tea and was easy to make
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?