BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jene T.
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
This tea was perfect for right before bedtime. The vanilla aroma was very calming and soothing. I love the material that the teabags are made out of, because they brew a very strong cup with only one bag. I would recommend this to anyone especially for relaxing
devri B.
devri B.
Garland, TX
Out of the two teas this is the one I enjoy more. Immediately when I opened the package I fell in love with the smell. After trying the tea I was not dissatisfied. It was so rich and creamy.
mimi w.
mimi w.
shreveport, LA
I LOVE the way Pure Leaf hot Black Tea with Vanilla incorporates single origin Indian Assam tea with Madagascan vanilla beans to create a tea-forward taste with a delectable hint of vanilla! This makes for a smooth, comforting cuppa tea with great flavor and is perfect on a chilly morning!
molly a.
molly a.
Spiro, OK
I just received this product in the mail from influenster and i just fixed my first cup of tea and i really like it , but then again i have always liked it because i think its bottled tea tasted just as fresh as this tea bag of black tea with vanilla. Thanks for another way to enjoy my favorite brand of tea....
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Tulare, CA
This tea smells great when you open the canister. I love the smell of tea leaves and the vanilla adds a nice note. Once brewed it is a good cup of tea, the vanilla is not too strong and is a nice change up for black tea lovers. I am a fan of sweetening my tea but I think I could enjoy this tea with no Sweetener. In the end I added honey which made it even better.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Beavercreek, OH
Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the right century or even the right country as I'm a sucker for an afternoon cup of tea or a late night sip to wind down. I've tried hundreds of teas, both bags and loose leaf and this products is such a new concept! I love the pyramid bag and the netting material it is made of. I felt like it really allowed for the tea leaves to be adequately steeped. Black tea is such a fantastic strong-bodied tea that I usually enjoy just the way it is so I was interested to try it with vanilla - a combo I had not thought of. I'll admit, I think that the Vanilla flavoring may have over-powered the simple beauty of the black tea. But overall, its a delicious cup of tea and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this type of bag in the future:)))
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great new tea flavor to try. So excited to participate in reviewing this tea voxbox. I love black tea and adding some vanilla to the taste makes it better. I tried this hot and was not disappointed. Great for those cold days or if your like me and are fighting a cold this is for you. Easy to make instructions. If you are a tea lover this is something you need to try. Would recommend.
Wendy s.
Wendy s.
Kent, Wa
I was so happy to be chosen to try out this tea. I love Pure Leaf bottled teas. My son and I also love to have "Tea Parties". Really... we sit down and try new teas together and even he rates them. We loved this tea, just a subtle hint of vanilla, with the boldness of the black tea. We will be buying this tea in the future.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Tigard, OR
You know, I've always loved having tea at night. Black tea, mostly! So I was very excited to review this amazing Black Tea by Pure Leaf! First when you open the container, it smells amazing - like vanilla. I LOVE that scent. As for taste, it tastes just as good! It doesn't taste like it's flavor in a "phony" way at all - this tastes natural and it is almost mildly sweet in a way without added sugar. This is one of my new favorite teas and I really hope to see this in the store soon. If you are a hot tea fan, try this!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?