BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is a mellow brew , but I like mine strong so it took two tea bags just a personal preference. To reset and refresh in the morning without the bitterness of coffee but a great taste although not my favorite it is a premium tea.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
The black tea with vanilla, is very tasty. I've had tea that is honey and vanilla and it tasted kind of similar. Very tasty and I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves tea! I would buy it again and keep it within my array of tea. I love trying new and different types of tea!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Chester, VA
I didn't think I would like it, but I actually do like the tea. its not too strong, but also not too light. I am a first time drinker of this tea, I would purchase again
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
It was really good hot or cold it doesn't matter. It really helped when I had an upset stomach. And I didn't have to add sugar.
erica w.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I loved this flavor. The tea bag has a very nice silky feel to it. I love the triangular shape! They don't fall apart like regular tea bags. The flavor is a very nice vanilla, not too weak or overpowering. I leave the tea bag in for the entire time that I drink the tea and it never gets too strong. I just put some sugar in there and it tastes perfect! I received this product for free but I will definitely buy it in the future!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Rexford, NY
I did not care for this tea at all. The tea was weak and I did not like the vanilla flavor with it. I don't normally love flavored tea anyway though.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Received this tea in the mail today. Has a perfect vanilla taste. I added a little honey to my cup. Would definitely recommend and buy
Lilliam A.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I really liked drinking this tea. Thanks to @pureleaf and @influenster for sending me this to try. I don't like to drink coffee, so I usually stick to tea. This Tea is an explosion of flavors in my mouth. I would get it in the future. I really like the packaging as well. Looks fancy.
diem n.
diem n.
Henrico, VA
I love tea! I honestly don't usually like teas in grocery stores because they're a bit too mild for me but two bags of these in a large mug did the trick for me. It's a coincidence I received this package the day I started feeling sick so it was definitely a great surprise. It helped make me feel much better!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I loved this tea! I tried it warm and it was the perfect cup of comfort on a snowy night. The vanilla hint was just enough sand not overwhelming. I did add some rock sugar from teavana, but it did not need much for perfection.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?