BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
As a tea snob, I've grown to really taste all the flavors in tea. I'm a huge fan of Pure Leaf and find that they really have a lovely way of experimenting with flavors, but this one was lackluster. I'm a huge Chai, black tea and vanilla fan. This was flavorless and I felt it was just straight black tea. I wish there was more vanilla or even cinnamon to bring the vanilla flavor to life.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this tea from Influenster complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I'm a regular tea drinker and am pretty attached to my regular tea. However... As someone who likes a bit of sweetness, I think Pure Leaf is the best combo to help break my addiction to artificial sweeteners. I also really enjoyed the packaging, which was better than most of what's available.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
DO NOT LET THIS TEA OVERSTEEP!!! I always leave my teabags in the tea and this was apparently a poor decision for Pure Leaf. This tea is STRONG and the vanilla is overpowering if you steep it for too long. Of course, if you like your tea bitter then steep away!
I really enjoyed my second cup, where I steeped to the recommended 3 minutes. Can be enjoyed with or without extra sweetener!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Wow! This tea is amazing!! I love almost anything vanilla and this is no exception. there are mornings that I would rather have a cup of tea instead of coffee and I have found my new flavor. I usually have to put honey in my tea to give make it a little sweeter but with this flavor, I don't have to! It's very smooth and the vanilla is not over powering. It truly is a perfect blend!!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I received this free for honest reviewing from Influenster! I am very pleased with this tea and love the disclosure of locations and type of ingredients used and the honestly of the company. The tea has great flavor and I enjoyed it. I am glad I was able to try this as I had not seen the product before in stores and it has let me try something new! All in all, this is great tea :)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love pyramid tea bags, so convenient without sacrificing quality. I received this tea in a vox box and was so excited to try it! It smells amazing! It tastes great as well. The vanilla flavor isn't fake tasting or overpowering. It's great on its own and with a little honey or raw sugar or coconut milk, it tastes like a dessert! I'll be buying and recommending this tea for sure!
Felicia K.
Felicia K.
I am not usually a fan of black tea, somthing about the flavor just put me off of black tea. However I have to say that the way the vanilla in this tea mixes in and creates a smooth taste is perfect. Its not over powering nor is it too bland like some other teas. Its a great tea and has a great flavor.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Love, love the being able to see what I'm actually brewing. Pure Leaf's tea bags are what I call "high tech" in comparison to those other guy's old school paper envelopes. This tea has a little bit of sweetness from the vanilla, but not much. My favorite way to drink Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is iced, with just a touch of creamer. The perfect afternoon pick-me-up!
Heather F.
Heather F.
I was so lucky to receive the Pure Leaf voxbox from Influenster! I was so excited to see it was black tea with vanilla! I always love to put vanilla in my tea. It was very tasty! I will definitely be looking for this in the stores! I also had the green tea with citrus but I can't seem to find the product on here to review but it was also fantastic! I love pure leaf tea!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Canton, OH
I knew I was hooked after the first cup! Just boil water and add in the tea bag and voila. I loved the pleasant smell of vanilla. I usually like my hot tea with a splash of milk but this absolutely did not need it. I did add a small bit of honey for my sweet tooth but it's definitely not needed. I have already purchased some other great flavors from the Pure Leaf brand.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?