BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brooks A.
I absolutely love this tea! I was lucky enough to get it in a VoxBox and I couldn't be happier! I'm usually pretty picky about the type of tea that I drink so I wasn't sure if I would like it but it is soooo good!!! It's not too strong and it has the perfect amount of vanilla to it! The taste is wonderful but I do have some problems with the packaging. Really my only problem is that I wish it had a string that reached outside the cup to take out the bag easier when you are done steeping it instead of having to use something to fish it out. But that's just me being lazy. I will definitely be trying out the other teas from them!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I'm a package fan, so right away I loved the packaging and label. But taste matters, too, and this tea is really good. He vanilla tastes natural and not too heavy and the tea is very light and smooth. I have had it warm and iced and I like it both ways. I even let it steep too long one time (mom life!) and, while it was strong, it wasn't bitter at all. I received this complimentary for review in a vox box, but the words and thoughts are my own. It's a great tea and the bags are sturdy. Will definitely buy.
Amy T.
I received this product in the Pure Leaf VoxBox for testing purposes. The packaging of Pure Leaf teas is so cute, all you need to do to make it into a housewarming gift is throw a bow on it! The tea bags are mesh, so that you can see the tea leaves. I also like that the Pure Leaf tag is attached to the string with glue, so it's easy to remove if you are meticulous about recycling. The tea itself smells so delicious it was difficult for me to wait for the tea to cool. Call me boring, but vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. The flavor was just as good as the aroma! I would definitely recommend this for a delicious twist on black tea.
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
I feel like I am a tea connoisseur as I have tried many different teas from all around the world and I love to drink tea everyday. This black tea was not too strong and you could smell the vanilla right away. After brewed the vanilla smell was stronger. It's a relaxing scent so it makes a good tea to wake up to. I wouldn't want to drink too much before bed because black tea usually has a bit of caffeine which may keep some people up. The mild black tea with a hint of smooth vanilla flavor makes this a tea that is worth trying. I would recommend it to my friends who also drink tea.
Danielle G.
Mountain View, CA
This tea is interesting. The scent is reminiscent of some root beers. I like that it has marigold petals which have some health benefits that are beneficial to me. (Though not sure if it is enough petals to get the benefit.)

It tastes fine. Not overly strong or fake tasting. There's a bit of a sweet aftertaste. (I didn't not sweeten or add milk to my tea.) It was light in flavor but I probably had a little too much water in mine. :-) But it does not taste like root beer. (not a complaint)
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster. First off this is my favorite tea ever! I usually stay away from black tea but this is delicious. This tea is the perfect combination of fresh and sweet ! I'm a die hard coffee drinker but it makes me feel terrible and jittery and I never thought I'd find something to replace coffee and this is it. It's very affordable and I love the packaging it can be used for other things when its done! No flimsy tea box and the pyramid shaped bags is rad I've never seen that before. I highly recommend to everyone who loves and hates tea you can't go wrong!
Alicia R.
Got this product for free for testing purposes. I have to say when I made the tea (instructions on the back of bottle), that this one might be my favorite compare to the iced Green tea with citrus. At first I was hesitated to try this as I have never had any black tea nor any tea with vanilla. The vanilla smells strong but when it's made it has a nice amount that it doesn't over power the tea. I of course added surgar (sorry) but it really doesn't need any and if you want to add anything then add honey.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
Thanks influenster for sending me this product to try and give my honest review... I must say I was very skeptical at first... I am not a big fan of black tea... until I tried this one. I like the packaging; once I removed the seal from the plastic jar, I got a nice smell of vanilla... so delicious and the tea bags material seem to be good and let the tea brew pretty fast I tried my first sip and Oh Surprise!!! it was good!! it's not so strong and it doest leave that bitter aftertaste ( which its usually the case for most of black teas) which I love and has the perfect amount of sweetness ( I don't like to add sugar on my teas) this is definitely a plus! ... Did I mention I LOVED the aroma this tea has?! I definitely recommend it and will be buying it once I run out ! Thanks @influenster and @pureleaf
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
This moment was full of the soft, and sweet aroma of vanilla. Black tea, and Vanilla are always I feel are the dynamic duo when it comes to flavor. The strong black tea with soft vanilla just balance so well. I love this tea, and honestly this one is favorite of the two I received.
What I love to do when I pour me a hot steamy cup. Then, add almond milk to it. I just love it. Again, this is a tea you can have hot or cold. This one is definitely one that I will buy for my tea cabinet for myself. I'm not sharing that's how this one is. This product was giving to me complimentary, and all opinions are my own.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
When I opened this package I thought it was absolutely adorable you know that the packaging is perfect when you do not want to open it but I have to say the tea is absolutely delicious and you know what the funny part is I have bought this at the store and did not see too much of it but I do not know if she was just Packaging I was so excited to be able to review it that when I opened it and I made first iced tea it was delicious so good so I'm officially switching from my list to me to.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.