BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Beverly N.
I am very much enjoying this vanilla tea! It is a delightful update from regular black tea, and I enjoy it on its own, or paired with a dessert. The flavor is a bit sweet, but I like adding a spoonful of sugar for extra sweetness. Along with the flavor, I love the tea's aroma!! It's an experience for your senses to steep this tea and then savor the drink. Very happy to have found this beverage! Thanks, Influenster, for the complimentary sample!!!!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product for free part of the Pure Leaf voxbox. This tea is soooo delicious! With a little milk (I like unsweetened vanilla almond milk) and some honey this drink is seriously the best. It's not too sweet, but I love the nice flavoring the vanilla gives it. I think I kept the tea bag in for about a minute and a half before I took it out. The packaging was simple and cute and the inside of the container smelled SO GOOD. This tea goes great with breakfast, but I'm sure it would work at any time of day. I highly recommend it to tea lovers!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
Amazing flavor and absolutely beautiful on a cold day. When I got this I was a little unsure about having a black tea with vanilla but it's really good and the flavors blend really well. For the green tea with citrus it took a little getting Used to because the citrus flavor is really strong. I definitely add this brand to my shopping list after checking out the website to see what other flavors they had. so glad I got to try this
Rhiannon B.
Fergus Falls, MN
I was pretty excited to try this tea. I love black tea and then being infused with vanilla, what's not to love? Well, I'm a tad underwhelmed. For starters, I think it's probably the best smelling tea I've ever had. I had high hopes based on that. And then I tasted it. While it's not bad, it's not great either. It's just kind of blah and a tad too bitter for my liking. That being said, I think if I add some milk and honey, it might be really good. I just wanted to try it on its own to start.
Mariangel C.
I received a sample of this item through another company. First of all, I am a coffee drinker instead of a tea drinker but sometimes I take it when I need something extra in the morning to get energy. I read this brand uses high level ingredients so I felt luxurious when I first tasted it. I tried it hot with no sugar as I use to drink my teas and I think this is a little too strong for me, it doesn't have bad taste but I felt heavy the vanilla flavor. I will though try the citrus flavor to see if it's that strong too o maybe mix it with sugar.
Doris K.
I received a package from influenster in the form of the 'pureleaf voxbox' and I was pleasantly surprised with two containers of tea, in the form of cute triangle tea bags! I received two flavors, green tea with citron and black tea with vanilla. In my photo is the black tea with vanilla, it has a nice scent, a mixture of the strong black tea and hints of vanilla. What isn't shown in my photo is probably the sugar and milk I've added afterwards to make the drink even better. I loved the cute packaging, and I'd definitely recommend it with milk and sugar!
Sarah L.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in a VoxBox and am SO happy that I did! First off: LOVE black tea. This tea was so smooth and delicious and the hint of vanilla wasn't over powering. This makes a great dessert tea after dinner too. I'm so happy I had the chance to review this tea because I will definitely be buying it in the future. I love the container that it comes in because it doesn't waste paper like most tea bags/boxes, it just has all of the bags in one mason-jaresque container. Hope everyone has a chance to try this!
Nicole P.
Tigard, OR
You know, I've always loved having tea at night. Black tea, mostly! So I was very excited to review this amazing Black Tea by Pure Leaf! First when you open the container, it smells amazing - like vanilla. I LOVE that scent. As for taste, it tastes just as good! It doesn't taste like it's flavor in a "phony" way at all - this tastes natural and it is almost mildly sweet in a way without added sugar. This is one of my new favorite teas and I really hope to see this in the store soon. If you are a hot tea fan, try this!
kay m.
Pure Leaf Tea with Vanilla

This tea has a wonderful aroma and tastes great. It has a nice, subtle Vanilla flavor that's not overpowering or mask the true flavor of black tea. I tried it hot, but I am sure it would be great with ice.

The triangular shaped bag makes it easier to use and doesn't make a mess.

Pure Leaf Tea contains natural ingredients and real Vanilla beans.

I received this FREE sample as a member of Influenster for my honest opinion.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I was excited to receive Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla in my Voxbox. I enjoy tea, and am always willing to try new brands. I drink my tea with honey sometimes, but this tea did not require it. I really enjoyed the flavor of the black tea, and picked up the hint of vanilla. I thought the container the pyramid bags came in was great, as it seems to help keep the tea fresh. I would definitely purchase this tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.