BY PURE LEAF #59 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
To begin my review, I'd like to state how I prepared the tea. I drank this hot, with a bit of honey, steeped for 5 minutes. It yielded a medium amber color. Out of the container it is clear it contains vanilla, once steeped it still smells like vanilla but add in the scent of black tea. Very true to the vanilla flavor, nothing artificial about it. I personally feel that it is overpriced for what you get. It was nearly $6 at Target for 16 pyramid bags. However, I love the container & it's cute packaging, visually appealing. However, the tea tags and the strings are unnecessary, especially considering this product is marked as better environmentally (single source, Rain Forest Alliance, etc). I personally like the black tea with mint more & will probably buy that again. This one just is a slight miss for me flavor-wise.
Laura D.
Plymouth, MN
I usually drink at least one cup of tea per day, typically starting out my morning with it (no coffee for me, thanks!). I typically drink green tea, so this was a different taste for me. I try to find teas that I can drink by themselves (not adding any sugar, honey, lemon, etc.). This was definitely the case with the black tea with vanilla! I really liked the smell and taste of this tea.The packaging is also quite different - usually tea bags come in paper boxes wrapped in paper, but these came in clear plastic containers - which I enjoyed! 10/10 would recommend (and do!).
Kally F.
Johnson City, TN
I have been a fan of the Pure Leaf bottled teas for a while, but this was my first time using their tea bags. I have to day, I wasn't let down!

The black tea with vanilla lives up to the quality of the Pure Leaf brand. The vanilla is sweet, yet subtle --- it doesn't overpower the overall taste of the tea. The bag string is long enough that it actually stays draped over the side of my mug, something that rarely goes right with other brands I have tried. I definitely plan on getting more of this in the future!

I received this tea complimentary for trial and review.
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
I love the black tea with vanilla. The flavor is refreshing, tastes great with a hint of vanilla. I appreciate that they disclosure where the tea comes from a Rainforest Alliance Certified estate. This tea is excellent both hot or iced cold. I also like the safety seal on the container. The container helps keep the tea fresh and prevents staleness. I would recommend that if you enjoy drinking tea to try this brand. It's excellent taste, crisp and smooth especially on a cold rainy day.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
I just tried pure leaf black tea with vanilla for the first time. It was actually really good. I'm usually not a fan of vanilla being added to drinks but it really enhances the flavor. The teabags are shaped in triangles, they look very elegant. The teabags also seem to be a little heavier than other ones I've used which helps to dunk them in and out of the water. My 11-year-old daughter wanted to try it too and she said she really liked it.... she never likes tea. I'm really happy I was able to try these because I'm definitely gonna buy more in the future.
Shandy S.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I'm an avid tea drinker, it's about 90% of what I drink. This is a nice mild black tea with a hint of vanilla. It smells wonderful. I don't add sweetener or milk/ cream to my tea, yet I think it wouldn't detract from the flavor if you did.
I liked the mesh bags as they didn't taint the tea the way some of the paper ones do. The triangle shape of the bag seemed to work better than the flat square ones as well. I also liked the plastic containers which seem to keep the tea much fresher than the boxes.
Over all a very positive experience and I would purchase this for myself.
Elizabeth S.
Ravenna , OH
I received this complimentary tea in my Pure Leaf VoxBox and have just tried the black tea with vanilla and I'm not too thrilled. I usually like to drink my tea black, but I felt that I had to add sugar, and still didn't like it. I followed instructions to a "T" so I know I did not steep it too long. I did try the tea again once it was cold, which I thought made it taste a little bit better. Overall, I find that it's just not my cup of tea...
Amy J.
Katy, TX
Now this is the first time I have tried this Brand upon first impression I really like the packaging as well as the designs. When preparing the TEA I noticed that you didn't need completely hot water that normal temperature would work just fine. Although I really enjoyed this brand, I feel like this tea in specific was a miss simply because the taste of vanilla overwhelmed my senses. I wanted only a hint of vanilla but when I took my first sip it overwheled my tastebuds. Although it had a rich taste it was my least preffered from my voxbox.
Catalina D.
So I received this #pureleafhomebrew from @influenster to review. My review is my own and has not effect of being sent this for free. I am not allowed to have caffeine due to my emery dreifuss muscular dystrophy. I did find the smell of this tea amazing and did have a taste of this. It has a very great taste and is highly recommended. I did try to green tea with citrus (hot because I'm not really a fan of iced) and am in love with it! Both highly recommended!
Beverly N.
I am very much enjoying this vanilla tea! It is a delightful update from regular black tea, and I enjoy it on its own, or paired with a dessert. The flavor is a bit sweet, but I like adding a spoonful of sugar for extra sweetness. Along with the flavor, I love the tea's aroma!! It's an experience for your senses to steep this tea and then savor the drink. Very happy to have found this beverage! Thanks, Influenster, for the complimentary sample!!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.