BY PURE LEAF

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Keri D.
Dear Lord this has made me believe in hot tea again! In an effort to be more hydrated and get a bit of warmth while I’m at the office I’ve turned to a daily cup of tea, but the brand the previous employee bought for here always seemed very bland and not flavorful. I had to add four packs of sugar or Splenda AND milk just to be enjoyable! But that’s not the case at all with Pure Leaf!! The hint of vanilla gives it just enough oomph and the pyramid bag brews much better than the ones I’ve previously used. The tea leaves also aren’t ground to a super fine powder (I can actually make out individual leaves when I pull the bag out) and I think this also improves the flavor so much. So far I’m still using a pack of sugar or Splenda to sweeten it up, but that’s a huge difference from four packs plus milk before. It’s also super affordable; a pack of 18 bags cost less than $5 at Rite Aid. I might become a tea person after all!
Elizabeth V.
If im not in the mood for coffee, this is my go to tea. I have about two boxes of this tea stocked up. I love the tea bags because there is no fall out from the actual tea. The flavor is great! Add some honey or a little sugar and you are good to go. I always buy this tea.
abbey r.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
I love tea and drink it almost nightly. I love this tea. It has a nice hint of vanilla. It is a bit expensive compared to other brands but I feel it is worth it. The product is better, the bags are nicer, and I feel it brews faster and gives a good strong flavor
Lela B.
Superior , WI
I recently stocked up on several varieties of pure leaf tea because one of my rebate apps was making a very economical choice to try something new! The black tea with vanilla is nice and strong with I really robust vanilla flavor without being better and I would recommend this to anybody that enjoys team!
Lola F.
Maurice
I love tea! I drink it often throughout the day! This brand seems to keep a calm soothing vibe! I drink this when reading books or even just enjoying the outdoors early in the morning or afternoon! Definitely recommend this to all tea lovers!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This is one of my favorite teas! I love dark teas with deep rich flavor and this definitely fit the bill! It’s a deep black tea but not super bitter and the vanilla is the perfect addition to add a hint of flavor but not overpower the tea!
Tiona L.
Richardson, TX
This tea is AMAZING! My boyfriend introduced it to me and I’m officially obsessed. The flavor is fantastic and not overwhelming. It is pricier than other tea, but well worth it. I’ll buy every time I run out. I highly recommend this.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Glory A.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I am not an everyday tea drinker but I do enjoy a cup of tea, the issue for me is that I dont really like adding anything to the tea so it's difficult to find a tea that you can just drink.like that. Some teas are too powerful and overwhelm in flavors but with the pure leaf I was able to drink my cup of tea without adding sugar, milk (whether dairy or not)
First thing I noticed is the packaging just like any product and I most say I liked.the packaging it was nice that the tea came in a plastic container that keeps them fresh, way better than a cardboard box. Then upon opening I saw the bags they well constructed and for.those.of.You that use a microwave to these bags can be put in there if needed to unlike some other brands that even use staples pure leaf does not. Their bag also allows for the tea to brew more effectively due to the pyramid shape and the material of.the bag.
Next it was time to try this tea. The smell was pleasant. aI can smell the vanilla in it so my first thought was I hope it does not overwhelm the tea and makes it taste bad. I noticed that there are some teas you just can't drink without adding sugar at minimum because they have a bitter taste or one of the ingredients overwhelms it. I was surprised that it actually smell more of vanilla than it taste, I had no problem drinking this tea without sugar or any other additions. I feel like none of the ingredients over powers the others and the blend is quite good. I found a tea I can drink without adding all the crap but I still wanted to taste it by adding sugar and a bit of milk. I put in two spoons of sugar and a bit of milk and it was actually really good. I can say that it was a positive experience trying this tea and I will repurchase this product.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
I love black tea. This one is great. It isn’t bitter and doesn’t have the bite that some tea has. It is smooth and has a great flavor. It isn’t too powerful but tastes great. I get it pretty often.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.