BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Keri D.
Dear Lord this has made me believe in hot tea again! In an effort to be more hydrated and get a bit of warmth while I’m at the office I’ve turned to a daily cup of tea, but the brand the previous employee bought for here always seemed very bland and not flavorful. I had to add four packs of sugar or Splenda AND milk just to be enjoyable! But that’s not the case at all with Pure Leaf!! The hint of vanilla gives it just enough oomph and the pyramid bag brews much better than the ones I’ve previously used. The tea leaves also aren’t ground to a super fine powder (I can actually make out individual leaves when I pull the bag out) and I think this also improves the flavor so much. So far I’m still using a pack of sugar or Splenda to sweeten it up, but that’s a huge difference from four packs plus milk before. It’s also super affordable; a pack of 18 bags cost less than $5 at Rite Aid. I might become a tea person after all!
Elizabeth V.
If im not in the mood for coffee, this is my go to tea. I have about two boxes of this tea stocked up. I love the tea bags because there is no fall out from the actual tea. The flavor is great! Add some honey or a little sugar and you are good to go. I always buy this tea.
Venus L.
I love this tea and have been consuming it for about a month now. It taste delicious and smells amazing! I can happily say it has becomed one of my favorite brands! Its really affordable and I will buy it again!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I love Pure Leaf and was so excited when I saw these in the grocery store. It was $5 for the container which I didn't think was bad. It is so delicious. It has a strong black tea flavor with the sweet muskyness of the vanilla. It tastes great hot or cold. Ill continue to buy this! Highly recommended!
Lela B.
Superior , WI
I recently stocked up on several varieties of pure leaf tea because one of my rebate apps was making a very economical choice to try something new! The black tea with vanilla is nice and strong with I really robust vanilla flavor without being better and I would recommend this to anybody that enjoys team!
Lola F.
Maurice
I love tea! I drink it often throughout the day! This brand seems to keep a calm soothing vibe! I drink this when reading books or even just enjoying the outdoors early in the morning or afternoon! Definitely recommend this to all tea lovers!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This is one of my favorite teas! I love dark teas with deep rich flavor and this definitely fit the bill! It’s a deep black tea but not super bitter and the vanilla is the perfect addition to add a hint of flavor but not overpower the tea!
Tiona L.
Richardson, TX
This tea is AMAZING! My boyfriend introduced it to me and I’m officially obsessed. The flavor is fantastic and not overwhelming. It is pricier than other tea, but well worth it. I’ll buy every time I run out. I highly recommend this.
Gloria R.
Hollister
I have an always been a big fan of black tea because of the sourness but this tea really is a game changer the vanilla complements the black team really good the sweetness and sourness of both make this a really really good team to wake up in the morning
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.