Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

Do you add sugar to the tea

Shandi C.
Shandi C.
1 year, 3 months ago
I added one packet of sugar in the raw. It added the right amount of sweetness for me.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
1 year, 3 months ago
I dont add sugar just drink it like that
Glory A.
Glory A.
1 year, 3 months ago
I never like to add sugar but that's y personal preference but I tried this both ways and I say that if you enjoy sweet tea then yes add sugar.
Francis S.
Francis S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I usually use 2 sugar packets but have to use 3 on this one because it's not sweet enough on its own. Hope this helps.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Trenton, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, I do. I only add a little and a little but of vanilla cinnamon coffee creamer. Nothing better!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
I did not alot tough
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
1 year, 3 months ago
I usually use one packet of Splenda but I found out this tea tastes very good without any sugar/sweetener in it.
Heather C.
Heather C.
1 year, 3 months ago
I did not but I am a huge fan of unsweet tea. It was delicious all on its own. I will try it with a bit of sweetener next time but not much at all for my taste.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
1 year, 3 months ago
It's pretty flavorful just by itself, but it would probably be even better with some sugar or honey 🍯😊
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
1 year, 3 months ago
I added a packet of Splenda to mine! Sugar would be good as well!