BY PURE LANO

Help your skin look brighter and younger with the Anti Aging Revitalizing Creme from Pure Llano. The Llano Company began in 2005 as a homemade lip balm created over a kitchen stove. It was such a hit that Miranda Coggins, the founder, expanded to a new lustrous line and made Pure Cosmetics' the go-to for glam girls everywhere. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
When I think anyi aging I think of this product it goes on smooth smells great and has wonderful packaging, I was very pleased and even bought it as a birthday gift for my fitness and family, I loved it so much and I am so glad that I purchased would highly recommend
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
As someone who is worried about getting wrinkles at a young age I have been using this product for about a year now and I will admit my face feels so soft and nice I don't see any wrinkles and my skin looks so young and glowing. I just wish there was more product given.
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
Awesome product! I am only 25 but I am trying to prolong the look of my skin and this product is actually helping! I don't use it everyday but typically 2-3 times a week. I would recommend to a friend !
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Love this product!  Smells great too.  Will keep using this one.  This was effective for me.  No disappointment!  The packaging is very nice.
madi w.
I love this product because I can apply it under my eyes every night and it gets rid of my bags/dark circles. And its chemical free
Grace M.
Livingston, MT
Wow! Just wow! This product gives my face life and it makes my skin feel so soft! Literally as soft as a baby's bottom!
Casey F.
I don't like it, it just causes me acne, I don't like it, my opinion, sorry, yup yea,, mhmm, yeah, yup, yep,
Saddie S.
I got this for my mom and she said she loved it and she makes sure she don't run out of it!!!!!
Leanne F.
I found this to be refreshing and gentle on my quite sensitive skin over the space of 4 weeks I noticed minor changes as fine lines were a little less visible. This product also made my skin feel very soft.
Jade C. M.
Marido ratas tanteando la zona de los párpados evitando las famosas pasta de gallo ya que siempre recomiendan empezar a temprana edad