BY PURE INVENTIONS

Dietary Supplement Developed by Nutritionists A Light Refreshing Taste with a Hint of Raspberry 2 Lightly Sweetened with All Natural, Low-Glycemic Stevia and Lo Han A delicious tasting antioxidant* Throughout the ages, green tea has been used as a therapeutic remedy. A powerful antioxidant with many health benefits. Green tea may promote longevity, younger looking skin, a healthy metabolism and increased energy. Studies also show that green tea may support a healthy immune system* One serving has the antioxidant benefits of up to 10 cups of brewed green tea* No Sugar, No Calories, No Caffeine, No Sodium, No Gluten, No Stimulants, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Sweeteners see more...

Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites! It's a bit pricy, but more than worth it in my opinion. I like water, but I've been trying to stick to just it and it gets old after a while. This is a great, healthy alternative to soda and juices.
Katherine S.
N Chesterfld, VA
I absolutely love this product! I purchased it from Hand & Stone spa as it is something that they carry. There, a bottle is $24 and is about 60 servings. I hate to drink plain water and I find this is something that makes me WANT to stay hydrated! I would definitely recommend any of their water enhancers.
Jaimie B.
Enterprise , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love pure inventions, I've found them to be a quite reliable brand. This flavor is amazing it almost doesn't taste like green tea at all. The raspberry is over baring and for me that's great, I love raspberry! And you still get the awesome affects of the green tea!
Tani L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really helpful when try to be healthy not a huge fan of water but trying to stay away from soda and this taste good...worth the price
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it have a good taste?
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Heard this aides in weight loss is that true?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
What would you use this for ?

Amazon