BY PURE ICE

Prestige product at a fab price!

All Pure Ice nail polishes are proudly made in the USA. Our top quality polish is what you'd expect from prestige nail brands (it's better!), without formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.

Pure Ice is for the girl whose got passion for the hottest nail colors and trends. Offering an array of nail polish colors and effects, from high-pigment creams to shimmering iridescent pearls and multidimensional single coat glitters, our shoppers can always play with color! Pure Ice is proudly made in the USA, without formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.

Pure Ice Facts:

• On-trend shade offering

Buy on Walmart*
Meagan B.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Rain & Shine more...
I love a good Pure Ice nail polish. My absolute favorite drugstore nail polish brands. The gel tech line is sorta a miss for me. The color is beautiful and it leaves a nice finish but the application is not the greatest. Because it’s a gel formula it seems a bit thicker and it kinda gets a little goopy after a few brush strokes leaving you constantly shaking the bottle to do the next nail.
Becky S.
These nail polishes are really cheap in price so I wasn't hoping for a glamorous manicure but the shades in this formula from ICE didn't have even pigment at all. They had a more watery consistency and since they dried slowly it made for a disaster with an impatient person like me.
Stacy M.
Review for: My Only Sunshine more...
I like this polish as far as a bit exactly gel polish goes. I find it lasts well on my toes when used properly with the 2 steps. It’s a really inexpensive option for the look of gel nails & removes much easier than actual gel nails; this being said - they do not last forever - but for under $10 for both step one & step two - it’s a pretty good deal if you’re not worried about how long they stay, it’ll get you through the day but don’t expect it to stay for a month.
Crystal P.
Review for: Take a Glint more...
I really like how the overall look of the nail polish. The gloss/ gel look is to die for but I'm not a big fan of the color I think it'd too pale looking for my skin tone
Alyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
once again another fav of mine especially this shade 1227 I SHINE FOR YOU. IT'S A STAPLE in my collection I love to do manicures with it cause it almost looks white but better.!
Saundra W.
I have always bought Pure Ice as my preferred nail polish, so when this gel line came out, I was stoked! I bought the base coat (a gorgeous coral color) and was pleased with the color and shine as it went on. Then, I applied to too coat and was soon disappointed. Little air bubbles began forming under the top coat and no matter what I did (brush strokes with a lot of polish and brush strokes with minimum polish), I could not get it to not bubble up. I know this brand is cheap, but I would suggest you go with one that is a little more expensive -sometimes you really do need to pay for quality.
💕 💕.
I think these are great quality for the affordable price. I have many of these and the ones I've tried have been good so far. I love the bright cobalt blue one called "Stars Aligned". I wore it for a week with the topcoat for 4 days without chipping! I'm definitely buying more.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Review for: Lions Roarrange more...
Really love this nail polish pretty much bright orange my first time using this nail polish really likes a gel finish polish I got this at dollar tree for only a dollar love to buy more of these nail polishes really amazing on my nails
Daena R.
allentown, PA
I found this Pure Ice Shine in the shade Polite to Glare and the top coat at my local dollar tree. The nail polish itself is creamy and it goes smooth. The top coat is a bit heavy. I painted my nails sunday and today (monday) the nail polish is lifting. The 2 stars if for the color only. Pure Ice Shine with Gel Tech™
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Review for: Lock It Down Top Coat more...
I got this top coat in my dollar store I love that it makes my nails long lasting. I change my nails really frequently so I use this a lot but I don't feel like I wore it down. It's really easy to apply. My fist thought on it was black nail polish nice. Then I was like oooooo a top coat haha
Kelsey H.
How long did this polish stay on for you?
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
Is there a big selection of colors?
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
How many days can it last without peeling or chiping?
Roxanne R.
I've been on the edge about buying this because I bought a nail polish from this brand before and it cracked so easily is the top coat any better?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Hi, was wondering if this top coat is for all pure ice nail polishes? Thank you