BY PURE ICE

Pure Ice Quick Dry Formula: Fun, playful, flirty, on-trend shades Toluene, formaldehyde and DBP free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
As a top coat, this is perfection. I typically pay $6-8 for a glossy top coat made by indie sellers, and this works just as well for under $2. I also love that I can find it at WalMart, so I don’t have to pay for shipping and wait for it to arrive. I am NOT a fan of the brush. It’s way to thin! I usually have to hope the glob of product is big enough to spread over my whole nail.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
A great top coat! It dries fast as the name implies and it’s very affordable. I was able to pick this up from my local Walmart for just $2. I would definitely recommend it to people who love doing nail art, but hate waiting for polish to dry.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
I don't even know where to begin, but here goes! I love this so much, like it is HG status for me! Why would anyone pay almost $10 for a top coat that isn't even as good as this? It is insanely shiny, like DANG. It lives up to its name and dries really quickly, so I don't have to worry about ruining my mani seconds after finishing, and it helps when you're doing nail art - no need to wait 5 billion hours before stamping! I haven't had any shrinkage, and it wears pretty well. I've found that it will smear nail art when it is still new, but if you use it a few times and it gets a bit thicker, it won't smear nail art at all. It does get thick and string-y halfway through the bottle, but honestly it's the same way with all nail polishes. Just use some nail polish thinner and you're good. I always stock up whenever I can because most of the time, it's out of stock, which honestly is the only bad thing about this top coat. I've even gotten my sister and my friend hooked onto this!
Cassandra C.
Richmond, KY
love this top coat i use it to help set the color on my french tips when i paint my nails and it defiantly quick dry  and very affordable i also love it and use if litterly two time a week depending n how many time i change my nail color or is break a nail
Tiauna M.
I always have trouble painting my baby girl nails because she doesn't sit long enough for it to dry but with this product she gets a perfect pedicure every time. It dries fast and is very shiny.
Jaimee B.
This is one of the best products I own!! It dries my nails SUPER FAST!!!!! Not only does it dry fast, it also leaves a glossy finish. If you don't own this... go buy it!!!!!
Melissa M.
It works great! I loveeeeee it! dries very quickly and leaves a different finish to normal final coat.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is amazing it actually works and better then other ones I have bought before