BY PURE ICE

Prestige product at a fab price! All Pure Ice nail polishes are proudly made in the USA. Our top quality polish is what you'd expect from prestige nail brands (it's better!), without formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.

• High quality formula

• Is this a fast drying polish 8 Answers
  • What's your favorite nail color?2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Horton
It's good nail polish, they have a variety of shades, good value, great price, only needs about 2 coats of nail polish, goes on smooth, pigmented
Paula C.
Greenville
Purchased at: Walmart
They are a really amazing nail polish brand. They are cheap and the quality is fabulous.
Elizabeth M.
Shalimar
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are one of my favorites they are cheap but good quality and they dry kinda fast which is nice and the color selections are amazing and I can find them at any drugstore. Such a good nail polish for sure
felicia b.
mn
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this polish because it glides on smooth and shiny and doesn't chip off a lot. It's longer lasting.
ahawna b.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Dazzle Me more...
This stuff would be great if it did not peel my nails off. I got the sparklely kind and you need to cots but it works great
Marina M.
Sparta, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this nail polish, although sometimes it take a little long to dry,its worth it. The colors are so good, and their glitter colors always come out fantastic.
Sarah S.
Jonesville, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
I bought a bottle of this brands polish called Coffin Break for something for Halloween. The color is great, kind of a green/purple/blue-black holochrome. It wears well considering my profession and the fact I am washing my hands many times a day I still got nearly a week with no chips. Can’t beat the price point on a budget. Will probably pick up a nice fall/winter color next time I go shopping due to how well this one wore.
Brittany S.
Layton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. It's a great price, the polish lasts and you can buy a few without feeling like you're broke after.
Tabby J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Pure Ice Nail Polish. It is a great drugstore brand of nail polish. It has great color payoff and staying power.
Nallely B.
Urbana, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
I love pure ice nail polish, its affordable and well pigmented, I recently got a limited edition color and love the multicolored green and purple.
Melesina V.
I've never used this brand, does it chip fast?
Viviana S.
Sacramento , CA
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?DOES ANYIONE KNOW?
Dusti W.
Pooler, GA
How would you rate this product to OPI Nail Polish?
Darya K.