BY PURE ICE

Prestige product at a fab price! All Pure Ice nail polishes are proudly made in the USA. Our top quality polish is what you'd expect from prestige nail brands (it's better!), without formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.

• High quality formula

• Is this a fast drying polish 8 Answers
  • What's your favorite nail color?2 Answers
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
These are not bad for the price but unfortunately these chip easy and are not long wearing. I wore mine for about 2 days and they were already chipping away. Great selection of colors however so these would be best for an occasion that doesnt last long.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
Pure ice is that brand that you know it’s not going to last forever, but you might as well enjoy it while you can. When used with base coat and top coat you can get about 3 Days wear out of this, and the colors are spectacular, but in my experience I’ve never gotten more than that out of it. Otherwise the polishes are all gorgeous.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
These are, by far, my favorite nail polishes to use. Not only are the colors well pigmented, but there are also glitters, shimmers, and matte colors. Once you put one coat on, it dries as quick as one minute!!! I would definitely recommend other people to use this brand nail polish!
𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐢 𝐎.
Clinton
Review for: Wear Red more...
I love this town, it is more an orange-ish pink then red. It is perfect for summer. One of my favorite neon colors. The price is extremely affordable I got mine at Walmart for under two dollars. I am a fan and will continue to buy. Pure Ice Nail Polish
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Home Run more...
I received this polish for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I want to clarify that this color has more of a bluish-green tint -- the color is a pigmented, minty hue. As far as the color goes: I love it! My main issue is that when you apply the polish, it's actually rather translucent; in order to get a thick, opaque coat you need to reapply the polish about three times. Now once it's on, it looks great, and I actually used a clear matte top-coat to finish it off and it looks great, too!!! I think that for the price of this polish, the fact that you need to reapply it a few times isn't a big deal, and the color is very cool and pretty.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE.I SO IN LOVE WITH HOW THE COLOR LAST LONG THAN MOST BRANDS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
Review for: Home Run more...
I got this color in my #jinglevoxbox complimentary for testing purposes! I put it on immediately because I am in love with the minty color! The first thing I noticed was it was very watery and translucent in color after attempting one coat. The color ran didn't sit but instead kind of ran down into the creases of my toes. I put a second coat on and noticed it sat a bit better and helped fill in missing color in spots. I needed to apply about 3-4 coats before it looked like a solid good color. Second thing I noticed was that even after waiting 3 minuets it was still very wet! It took a bit longer to dry then I'm used to. Once it dried tho the finishing color was beautiful and it is not easy to chip away at! I foresee it being a long-lasting color! It involves minor skin cleanup but I may purchase more colors in the future!
Brenda C.
Austin, TX
Literally just bought this nail polish yesterday and I'm already getting so many compliments. It dries fast and has very good pigmentation. I absolutely love this sparkly gold nail polish. My new favorite beauty product!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Half of my nail polish collection is Pure Ice Nails brand! They are decent price range, beautiful wide range of colors! The polish goes on smooth, very easy to use! I recommend any nail polish fan to get some Pure Ice Nail Polish!!
Kaylee B.
Bottineau, ND
Review for: Shore Bet, 920 Taupe Drawer, Tease Me, Over You, 980 Black Rage, Drive Me Crazy, Spit Fire, RepecK, Party Hard, Show Stopper, 763 Frosted Ice New Lilac, Satin Ribbon, Bare It All, 967 Busted, 917 Love, 919 Rumors, Home Run, Dazzle Me, Wear Red, 988 Silver Mercedes more...
I love these nail polishes. They're such good nail polishes. The pigments once the polish is beautiful. The colors that they come in are absolutely  phenomenal. Answer the price is absolutely great!!  Definitely something I would recommend to someone!!
Melesina V.
I've never used this brand, does it chip fast?
Viviana S.
Sacramento , CA
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?DOES ANYIONE KNOW?
Dusti W.
Pooler, GA
How would you rate this product to OPI Nail Polish?
Darya K.