MakeupNail CareNail PolishesPure Ice
Nail Polish, Shell Pink, 05 fl oz

Pure Ice Nail Polish, Shell Pink, 0.5 fl oz

by Pure Ice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Ice Nail Polish, Shell Pink, 0.5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,450 reviews
Pure Ice Nail Polish, Shell Pink, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this Pure Ice nail polish awhile back and use it from time to time. I love this light pink color, it’s so pretty! It’s also a good color if you can’t wear darker or flashier colors, plus it matches everything. The brush is a little small and the polish is a little thin. That’s all I’d change about this nail polish. I do recommend it!
Melisa C.
Saint Eustache, QC
Pure Ice Nail Polish, Shell Pink, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Melisa C.
I love Pure Ice nail polishes! They have a nice color collection and are very affordable. This one is such a pretty very light (almost white) pink color! I really love it as a go-to color! It's feminine, yet very subtle. The brush is a little too small in my liking, but that's about all. You need two good coats to obtain opacity. Will definitely buy it again!​

Looking for your answer?