BY PURE ICE

Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a good, cheap nail polish. with it being so cheap though, it usually takes 2, 3, if not 4 coats for the color to really show up. most of the matte shades are okay, but i can’t deal with the sparkly. the sparkly never shows up for me. all in all, good for cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Pure Ice Nail Polishes, especially since they are very pigmented and dries quickly!!! The Happy Hour shade is lovely, and is one of my top 5 nail polish colors!!! Pure Ice Nail Polish is the ONLY brand that I buy and use!!!
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute faves!!! Very comparable to Essie but better for your $$!! I just wish there was a bigger selection like Essie- I have all colors that I wish to have by this brand that I can find at a store!
Kim J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color. When I don't see any other color i like this one always gets my attention. It lasts a few days. It's so hard for me to make my nail polish last just because I'm always cleaning or doing dishes or taking care of my little one! I think i got it from Walmart.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this "Happy Hour" color. I bought this at Walmart and even though it is a little thicker than I prefer polish to be, it dries quickly and is so cheap. I love Pure Ice nail polishes! You can't beat the price ($1.97)
Shannon S.
Callahan, FL
Pure Ice Nail Polish is like your typical polish! They have a great variety of colors that are great with multiple outfits! Just as typical polish, will chip if you work heavily with your hands! Def recommend this product for the polish lovers!!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color I did have to use to coats get a very nice neon feel . I purchased it at my local walmart for only $1.87 they had a variety of colors which I loved for such an inexpensive price the nail polish worked great ! I definetly recommend
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Megan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this color during the summer, it a bright color. I like it. It peachy. It works good. Has different colors to it. Like it!
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
#happyhour #happy #hour nail polish to wear when you go out for happy hour. It works great and goes on smooth.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Is this a good brand of nail polish or does it chip after day three like most polishes?