BY PURE ICE

• Is this a good brand of nail polish or does it chip after...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dominee D.
Bethany
I just really love this color and it looks absolutely beautiful on the nails. It was easy to use. It is a good price and good value. The product is very smooth and the color is gorgeous. I would definitely buy this again!!
Haley W.
this is a good, cheap nail polish. with it being so cheap though, it usually takes 2, 3, if not 4 coats for the color to really show up. most of the matte shades are okay, but i can’t deal with the sparkly. the sparkly never shows up for me. all in all, good for cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
I love using Pure Ice Nail Polishes, especially since they are very pigmented and dries quickly!!! The Happy Hour shade is lovely, and is one of my top 5 nail polish colors!!! Pure Ice Nail Polish is the ONLY brand that I buy and use!!!
Kelly S.
Cookeville, TN
This is one of my favorite colors my Pure Ice. It's bright, but not too bright and goes great with PURE ICE Nail Polish Spit Fire Nail Color 991. Only takes two coats and is smooth.
Kim J.
I love this color. When I don't see any other color i like this one always gets my attention. It lasts a few days. It's so hard for me to make my nail polish last just because I'm always cleaning or doing dishes or taking care of my little one! I think i got it from Walmart.
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I really like this "Happy Hour" color. I bought this at Walmart and even though it is a little thicker than I prefer polish to be, it dries quickly and is so cheap. I love Pure Ice nail polishes! You can't beat the price ($1.97)
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love the color I did have to use to coats get a very nice neon feel . I purchased it at my local walmart for only $1.87 they had a variety of colors which I loved for such an inexpensive price the nail polish worked great ! I definetly recommend
Lauren H.
One of my absolute faves!!! Very comparable to Essie but better for your $$!! I just wish there was a bigger selection like Essie- I have all colors that I wish to have by this brand that I can find at a store!
Jenna D.
Elsinore, UT
I always seem to shake this a lot to try and “thicken” up the polish but it ends up being runny a lot of the time. That makes me have to put on several coats of nail polish to get a good finish. Pure ice has very pretty colors but it’s not my very nail product.
Juana J.
Mc Farland, CA
I like this nail polish because it last long plus it’s a cute feminine color it’s also good on a budget not on an expensive side I would buy more colors on the features recommend to the girls that like to try things
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Is this a good brand of nail polish or does it chip after day three like most polishes?