Pure Ice Nail Polish, Flawless, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Mathsshael J.

BY PURE ICE

Buy on Walmart
Alaina F.
Baltimore
This color is SO nice, I LOVE it! The color is so pigmented and beautiful. I rarely add an extra layer of gloss after I apply the nail color. Flawless is such a pretty color with nice quality, which is what I look for in a nail polish.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I love this nail polish, there are so many pairings you can do with it. I usually use it for my accent finger with a matte finish on top. I usually do 2 coats but sometimes a 3rd is needed just because the brush is skinny and doesn't cover all the areas.
V E.
usa
Very inexpensive and are worth the price. Last about a week on, have a decent amount of cute colors to choose from also have a very nice shinny glossy finish.
Mathsshael J.
I just love this color, you don't have to do much to it 😄😄 great product and I do recommend it..