BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pure Ice Nail Polish Bari Cosmetics. see more...

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmen...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really d...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering...1 Answers
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Loreal's Pure Ice nail polish line is a good nail polish when you're looking for something affordable with a wide selection of colors to choose from. I'm not a huge fan of this color though and won't be using it again. However it does apply nicely and isn't clumpy or too thick, but unfortunately it doesn't age well and is prone to chipping. Still overall a decent nail polish as far as quality considering the price.
Erin K.
Bel Air, MD
I bought the spit fire color to put on top of a light pink nail polish that I had to make an accent nail for NYE. I absolutely love it. It gave me just an extra touch of sparkle that I was looking for. It is inexpensive and it stayed pretty well through the night and into the next week.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for some sparkle to add to an outfit!
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
I love this nail lacquer its amazing the color is perfect for this summer vibes and has mi mani looking cute i even add it to my fake nails when i do then myself and this color finish is amazing you have to add a few coats of you want the color intense but to me its perfect with 2 coats.
Katherine M.
Rocky Mount, NC
I do not like this. It is very streaky and has a weird finish to it. It’s cute on toes but not on hands. Looks almost like foil. Super cheap and you can tell by the quality.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
It goes on very well and actually last a couple of days. It’s very easy to apply I actually got mine on clearance which was a better price than normal and I will recommend it to other people
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
I love this nail polish, some of the colors are not as pigmented as others and it does chip if you use too many coats. I have found a base coat and top coat really help it to stay on longer
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
The color did not come out as expected. I needed to apply many coats and still wasn’t the shade I was looking for. Price was good and other colors available that seem more useful. I would not recommend this color.
ndhdndnfjj j.
I have used these types of nail polishes since I was little and they have always been great. On certain colors you have to put multiple coats which can be annoying.
Jennessa K.
Silver lake , MN
I used to have this brand in a just about every color. Love them all. Some of the colors are sheer. You should test them before you buy them. Good prices though.
Savannah H.
I have this polish, in shade Day to Night. The name is very fitting considering when you wear this in sunlight, the color shifts from a pink and golden shade, to a purple golden shade. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this color. The picture I posted doesn't do this color justice. You can purchase this for under 2 dollars at Walmart . 5 stars from me!
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?

Amazon