BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pure Ice Nail Polish Bari Cosmetics. see more...

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmen...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really d...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering...1 Answers
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I bought the spit fire color to put on top of a light pink nail polish that I had to make an accent nail for NYE. I absolutely love it. It gave me just an extra touch of sparkle that I was looking for. It is inexpensive and it stayed pretty well through the night and into the next week.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for some sparkle to add to an outfit!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
It goes on very well and actually last a couple of days. It’s very easy to apply I actually got mine on clearance which was a better price than normal and I will recommend it to other people
Griselda R.
Brownsville, TX
I love this nail lacquer its amazing the color is perfect for this summer vibes and has mi mani looking cute i even add it to my fake nails when i do then myself and this color finish is amazing you have to add a few coats of you want the color intense but to me its perfect with 2 coats.
Jennessa K.
Silver Lake, MN
I used to have this brand in a just about every color. Love them all. Some of the colors are sheer. You should test them before you buy them. Good prices though.
Katherine M.
Rocky Mount, NC
I do not like this. It is very streaky and has a weird finish to it. It’s cute on toes but not on hands. Looks almost like foil. Super cheap and you can tell by the quality.
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
I love this nail polish, some of the colors are not as pigmented as others and it does chip if you use too many coats. I have found a base coat and top coat really help it to stay on longer
catie M.
Philadelphia, PA
this is my go to polish! cheaper, easy to use, goes on AMAZINGLY. tons of color selections and it lasts long with minimal chipping. PLUS, it’s sold in most drugstores, so it’s easy to find.
ndhdndnfjj j.
I have used these types of nail polishes since I was little and they have always been great. On certain colors you have to put multiple coats which can be annoying.
Savannah H.
I have this polish, in shade Day to Night. The name is very fitting considering when you wear this in sunlight, the color shifts from a pink and golden shade, to a purple golden shade. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this color. The picture I posted doesn't do this color justice. You can purchase this for under 2 dollars at Walmart . 5 stars from me!
Alicia W.
I absolutely love this shade from pure ice. It applies evenly and smoothly. It reminds me a lot of the Mickey nail polish from julep. In my experience the pure ice nail polish chips within the first few days of me wearing them, but I don't mind because they are priced very low and they look beautiful. Just make sure you apply a top coat over it.
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?