BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pure Ice Nail Polish Bari Cosmetics. see more...

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmen...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really d...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering...1 Answers
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Loreal's Pure Ice nail polish line is a good nail polish when you're looking for something affordable with a wide selection of colors to choose from. I'm not a huge fan of this color though and won't be using it again. However it does apply nicely and isn't clumpy or too thick, but unfortunately it doesn't age well and is prone to chipping. Still overall a decent nail polish as far as quality considering the price.
leslie f.
Trinidad, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I rated this product three stars because with Pure Ice nail polish it's either a hit or miss. The yellow one sadly did not workout, it was grumpy and just a terrible texture however the purple one I own is really good quality.
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
I love this nail lacquer its amazing the color is perfect for this summer vibes and has mi mani looking cute i even add it to my fake nails when i do then myself and this color finish is amazing you have to add a few coats of you want the color intense but to me its perfect with 2 coats.
Katherine M.
Rocky mount , NC
I do not like this. It is very streaky and has a weird finish to it. It’s cute on toes but not on hands. Looks almost like foil. Super cheap and you can tell by the quality.
Jessica D.
Lafayette , TN
It goes on very well and actually last a couple of days. It’s very easy to apply I actually got mine on clearance which was a better price than normal and I will recommend it to other people
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
I love this nail polish, some of the colors are not as pigmented as others and it does chip if you use too many coats. I have found a base coat and top coat really help it to stay on longer
Danielle R.
brooklyn, NY
The color did not come out as expected. I needed to apply many coats and still wasn’t the shade I was looking for. Price was good and other colors available that seem more useful. I would not recommend this color.
Jennessa K.
Silver lake , MN
I used to have this brand in a just about every color. Love them all. Some of the colors are sheer. You should test them before you buy them. Good prices though.
Savannah H.
I have this polish, in shade Day to Night. The name is very fitting considering when you wear this in sunlight, the color shifts from a pink and golden shade, to a purple golden shade. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this color. The picture I posted doesn't do this color justice. You can purchase this for under 2 dollars at Walmart . 5 stars from me!
Nikki W.
kevil
I know we are not supposed to keep nail polish longer then a year I think that is what it is but this stuff here I bought some when I was 16 and I am 25 now and still have some left cause I lost it while I was moving and I found it in a box I had and I now use it on myself and my girls it just surprises me that it is still good. So if you want some good polish that will last I suggest you to this one I purchased it at Walmart for a couple bucks not much at all so it’s definitely a win win.
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?

Walmart