BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pure Ice Nail Polish Bari Cosmetics. see more...

• This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it i...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappoin...1 Answers
  • This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anyb...1 Answers
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I bought the spit fire color to put on top of a light pink nail polish that I had to make an accent nail for NYE. I absolutely love it. It gave me just an extra touch of sparkle that I was looking for. It is inexpensive and it stayed pretty well through the night and into the next week.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for some sparkle to add to an outfit!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
It goes on very well and actually last a couple of days. It’s very easy to apply I actually got mine on clearance which was a better price than normal and I will recommend it to other people
Jennessa K.
Silver Lake, MN
I used to have this brand in a just about every color. Love them all. Some of the colors are sheer. You should test them before you buy them. Good prices though.
Katherine M.
Rocky Mount, NC
I do not like this. It is very streaky and has a weird finish to it. It’s cute on toes but not on hands. Looks almost like foil. Super cheap and you can tell by the quality.
ndhdndnfjj j.
I have used these types of nail polishes since I was little and they have always been great. On certain colors you have to put multiple coats which can be annoying.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Sad to see this color has been discontinued. This is one of my favorite spring and summer time colors. It is a lower end/cheaper polish and you have to apply a couple of coats but it is such a pretty vibrant color.
Perla L.
It's a nice shade of grey. It dries quickly and nicely, in between matte and glossy. I'm surprised that it last long since I have used it more than 50 times and there is still product.
Savannah H.
I have this polish, in shade Day to Night. The name is very fitting considering when you wear this in sunlight, the color shifts from a pink and golden shade, to a purple golden shade. I get a lot of compliments when wearing this color. The picture I posted doesn't do this color justice. You can purchase this for under 2 dollars at Walmart . 5 stars from me!
Alicia W.
I absolutely love this shade from pure ice. It applies evenly and smoothly. It reminds me a lot of the Mickey nail polish from julep. In my experience the pure ice nail polish chips within the first few days of me wearing them, but I don't mind because they are priced very low and they look beautiful. Just make sure you apply a top coat over it.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I absolutely love this nail polish. I have this in so many colors that I
can't even begin to name them all. They are a very good nail polish
brand. These nail polishes apply very smoothly and have a regular drying
time. They have the most beautiful colors. Also, they are just like a
$1. I will be buying more of these and you should too!
Rileigh F.
This nail polish is low end so I was wondering how pigmented it is? It looks like a sheer color to me and I like my nail polish pigmented :)
Robin C.
How many of you got this color in your #JingleVoxBox??
Mhar S.
I seldom do manicure and pedicure , will this nail polish chap quickly?
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
This is a cheaper brand of nail polish that I'm wondering if anybody tried it and if they can compare to other high end brands ? How long does it stay on? Chips or smudges easily? Drying time?
heather r.
Waxahachie, TX
Ive been wanting to try this color but have been really disappointed in pure ice lately. is this color buildable? does it dry well? or is it a one coat wonder?