20 colors available

BY PURE ICE #37 in Nail Polish

Prestige product at a fab price! All Pure Ice nail polishes are proudly made in the USA. Our top quality polish is what you'd expect from prestige nail brands (it's better!), without formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.

• High quality formula
  • Free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP
  • Made in USA
  • Prestige bottle and packaging
  • Top quality brush for smooth & precise application
  • On-trend shade offering

• Anyone know how opaque this is? Does it take a billion coats to mak...7 Answers
  • Is this a fast drying polish 8 Answers
  • Is it better to use a top coat? When ever I paint my nails and the...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Candace K.
Candace K.
Review for: Spit Fire
Wonderful brand of polishes especially if you're just an occasional polisher. Price is usually $1.99 or less and there are multiple finishes and colors. I have only seen these at Walmart. Some of these chip very quick (like the very next day) but I fix this with a quality top coat and cuticle oil. They have started releasing exclusive collections but unfortunately not every Walmart gets them. Formulas are very hit-and-miss as some may be too runny and some may be too thick. The brush is very thin compared to other brands. I have Pure Ice in multiple shades and they even have dupes of some higher end polishes! They are definitely worth the price but not if you want a long lasting manicure. I find them more fun for nail art or a mani for a day or two.
Aryan S.
Aryan S.
Danville, VA
These are the absolute best for their price,only about two dollars. Which means I can buy lots of them! I probably have bought more of these than any other polish since I'm always in Walmart, (they're aren't any Sephoras or Ulta shops where I live,so I have to shop online for most fancier polishes). I own about 9 of these polishes at the moment; 616 "Wild Thing",981 "Superstar", 542 "No Means No", 796 "Peony", 916 "Really Rio", 753 "Party Hard",775 "Celestial", 537 "Beware",and even a magnetic one(that I never got to do anything special) called 938 "Collide With Me".Party Hard is my favorite; it's the really dark blue-purple one. I bought it for my sister but I liked it so much I kept it x)
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Review for: Spit Fire
Pure Ice is a great nail polish for for the price. It goes on smoothly and is free from some of the nastier ingredients found in other nail polishes. It also dries fairly quickly. One of the drawbacks is that it is incredibly thin. Sometimes it will take up to 3 coats to get the color I want. I also seemed to chip much more easily than some of the nicer nail polishes. If you're just wanting to try out a new color, but you don't want to sink a lot of money into it, Pure Ice is great for that.
Yamilé M.
Yamilé M.
Review for: Pure Ice Nail Polish
I recently bought Pure ICE nail Polish at Walmart. What initially caught my eye was the price. Then this absolutely gorgeous blue found me! I tried the Polish the very next day. It applies great, no clumps. Does not dry out as you're applying the polish and dries quickly considering that it's 4 free. The price as I mentioned before, is awesome, very reasonable and many many colots to choose from. I definitely recommend this polish! I will be purchasing more in the near future.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
Review for: Spit Fire
For the price, you're definitely getting a good bang for your buck. It's only $2 a bottle wirh a wide range of color selection. It's quick drying and vibrant! They also sell top coats, base coats etc. The polish definitely looks great day 1, but eventually they fade rayher quickly. When I say fade, I mean you can literally scratch off the polish. Despite that, it is a pretty good quality polish. Not tough on cuticles or harmful on nails. I've even tried them with NO basecoat!
Alina L.
Alina L.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this nail polish in my first Influencer box in Rain and Shine color. The quality is great: it's not too thick or thin. I usually get my nails done in salon, but this one was easy enough for me to do a decent job myself and save some $. I got no bubbles or uneven tones. One coat was looking great and I almost didn't have any see through areas. I never used it before but I was surprised how great the quality is. I'd definitely recommend it.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Spit Fire
I went nail polish shopping and picked up a bunch of brands like opi and Essie. the person I was shopping with mentioned how much they like pure ice nail polish so I figured I would give it a try. I absolute am IN LOVE with it! Seriously, now its one of the first things that come into mind when I'm looking to shop nail polish! The formula is very pigmented, even the sparkley ones are really sparkley. They're inexpensive and wear really well!
Jennifer  H.
Jennifer H.
WOODSIDE, NY
Review for: Home Run
At first I wasn't sure about this polish when looking at it but after using it, I LOVE IT! After a few (3-4) thin coats, "Home Run" is a well-pigmented light Tiffany's blue. The brush glides on well and the polish dries fairly quick. The polish doesn't chip as easily as some of the other brand lines. It's only like $2 and some change for a great polish! This is a steal. So glad I got this in my Jingle Voxbox! :)
Chalsey J.
Chalsey J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
One of my absolute favorite brands! Their new line that is out is full of great colors that are smoother than ever to put on! No mess! No clumps! I love it!! Full of great colors and even glitters! I received some free from influenster to test and was honestly in love! It was a great gray color that was so easy to put on, and thick enough that it didn't go anywhere but my nails! Perfect! What a great deal :)
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Spit Fire
I think this is a great nail polish to use as a top coat it is very thin (runny) and its not expensive at all I paid 75¢ each for these. This was my 1st time buying this brand if you want to achieve the actual color you'll need about 3-4 coats. So what I do is I'll paint my nails a thicker gold of polish I have and put the gold over it to get that glittery color. Same with the blue. Its great as a top coat!
Melesina V.
Melesina V.
I've never used this brand, does it chip fast?
Viviana S.
Viviana S.
Sacramento, CA
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?DOES ANYIONE KNOW?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Where can I buy one?
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
Pooler, GA
How would you rate this product to OPI Nail Polish?
Isis B.