BY PURE ICE #92 in Nail Polish

Prestige product at a fab price! All Pure Ice nail polishes are proudly made in the USA. Our top quality polish is what you'd expect from prestige nail brands (it's better!), without formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.

• High quality formula

• Is it better to use a top coat? When ever I paint my nails and t...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Josie M.
Review for: Spit Fire
I absolutely love Pure Ice nail polish. I only use pure ice and O.P.I. This is one of the brands I've found that is easy to apply and isn't gonna be clumpy. It dries fairly quickly and stays on for up to 2 weeks. I have 10+ colors of the Pure ice collections and I plan to have them all some time. The price of this brand is very cheap considering how well it does. In the photo I posted is right after I painted my nails. Although the glitter colors you for sure need 2 to 3 coats but the regular colors you need 1 to 2 depending on how dark you like your polish. I recommend to anyone whose like me and prefers to do their own nails and not spend money to get them done. This is a decent price polish and great quality!! Great product!!
Brittani O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this nail polish at Walmart in the color "Rumors." The color is beautiful & the perfect berry color for fall. The price is right, as I'm pretty sure these polishes were under $3 each. However, it's definitely not top quality like OPI Nail LacquerOP. It doesn't have the same super shiny finish without a top coat & it definitely chips a little quicker than more expensive brands. But you truly can not beat these for the price! I have 4 colors & I want them all. They're a great way to build up your nail polish collection with decent, affordable polishes!
Tiffany B.
Review for: Shore Bet
I've been using Pure Ice polish for years. It's my second favorite, right behind SinfulColors Professional Nail Color. I've had tons of their shades but what they really do well is their nudes and natural shades! They also have some really pretty glitters. I only docked a star because I have some issues with the opacity of some of the solid colors that take a ton of coats to get a completely opaque coverage. Other than that, they're a great price for a great polish and they're easily accessible since they're available at Walmart.
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
Review for: Other
I've bought several different shades of the Pure Ice.  They're a fairly good value for how cheap they are.  The polish takes forever to dry and sometimes it tries to come off if you wash your hands in hot water within 24 hours of applying.  It also seems to take several coats for it to go on even and completely.
Rose L.
Review for: Dazzle Me, 763 Frosted Ice New Lilac, Over You
I love these polishes!!! They are incredibly affordable!!! $2!!! The quality is fabulous!! The colors are just gorgeous!!! These apply easily and last the same length of time with as it's competitors as well as high end polishes.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Other
We picked up 3 new Pure Ice limited edition colors! The first is orange glitter and it's called It's Alive. The second is a darker glitter limited edition and it's called Smolderin' Cauldron. Third is Gourd-geous. Love these colors and of course perfect for Halloween!!! Had them on for 3 days so far! I put the Smolderin' Cauldron over purple and It's Alive over the Gourd-geous.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Review for: Other
I bought shade 1393 Sweet Serenity, which is a beautiful lavender shade. I thought that this product was easy to apply but I felt that as soon as it was on the nail it started thickening quickly which made it a little hard to manipulate the coat if there were any less than perfect spots. The price is great , $1.98 from Walmart, so I would consider buying more shades from this product line.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Review for: 980 Black Rage
I don't do my nails very often but whenever I do, I almost always use pure ICE. They're very affordable polishes and there are SO many different colors available. So no matter if you are more into bright colors, neutrals, etc, I'm willing to bet money they have a color you will love! They are fast drying and I only ever need one coat to achieve a full color!
Kashifa Q.
Review for: 919 Rumors
I found this nailpolish to just be okay. I thought the bottle was very tiny. Maybe I got a small sample or something but I felt like the nailpolish just kind of chipped off pretty quickly. I did like the color however. But I don't know if I would buy this again.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Review for: Spit Fire
I have Pure Ice's color Spit Fire. I guess I shouldn't call it a color necessarily. It is clear with different size glitter throughout. The smaller pieces have a slight pink hue while the larger pieces are more silver. I use this polish over some of my other favorites to give them a little extra boost. For the price, you really can't beat it.
Melesina V.
I've never used this brand, does it chip fast?
Viviana S.
Sacramento , CA
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?DOES ANYIONE KNOW?
Darya K.
Where can I buy one?
Dusti W.
Pooler, GA
How would you rate this product to OPI Nail Polish?
Isis B.