Pure Ice Nail Polish

by Pure Ice

Prestige product at a fab price! All Pure Ice nail polishes are proudly made in the USA. Our top quality polish is what you'd expect from prestige nail brands (it's better!), without formaldehyde, toluene or DBP.

• High quality formula
  • Free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP
  • Made in USA
  • Prestige bottle and packaging
  • Top quality brush for smooth & precise application
  • On-trend shade offering

Donde puedo conseguirlo ?
Can I find this product at Walmart?
How long does the nail polish stay on for?
Start your review of Pure Ice Nail Polish!
Hart L.
Pure Ice Nail Polish uploaded by Hart L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Show Stopper, Over You
These are not the colors I was looking to review. I do own these two but not my favorite. They are okay nailpolish. Would use for nail art.
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Pure Ice Nail Polish uploaded by Cosima K.
Shade: Crazy Love I got this polish from my sister-in-law when she switched to gel polishes so I'm not sure how old it is. I have a weakness for fuchsia/pink nails so this fit right into my collection, even though I'm trying to downsize my pinks. This polish has a beautiful almost iridescent sheen to it and goes on thin but very smooth. This one is a keeper for sure!
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,107 reviews
Pure Ice Nail Polish uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 920 Taupe Drawer
Love this polish color! Looks great applies easily not too thick and it’s long lasting! That’s my favorite thing about it! Especially on my toes!
Sylvia H.
Eau Claire
This nail polish is good and cheap. however dont expect it to last to long. the brush and polish itself is easy to apply (id like the wider brushes though)
this nail polish dries easily and the variation in color is great but it either chips right away or you cant get the glitter ones of to save your like
Alyssa F.
Westland, MI
Review for: Spit Fire
Good pricing, Many different colors available, stays on long, sometimes they have good deals in certain stores you go in
Angie O.
I LOVE Pure Ice, they have some great colors, I’m usually good with two coats and with their glitters I normally do just one.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,422 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this nail polish it is got some of the most beautiful colors it goes on easy it stays on for a long time instead of it chipping and coming off I would definitely recommend it is a good value and I will buy again
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Pure Ice Nail Polish uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Dazzle Me
This product its awesome because it dries super fast and also with one coat you can go everywhere the pigment its amazing and affordable
Cristina T.
Review for: Pure Ice Nail Polish
This nail polish is great! I gave my mom a manicure and painted her nails with it and it glided on smoothly and lasted a long time! The color was very shiny and metallic.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Phylicia P.
Cincinnati
Review for: Spit Fire
It's good polish for the price. I normally use it on my toes because it lasts longer but if I do use it on my nails I use a lot of top coat so it stays. They have pretty colors as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...