BY GENERIC

Jay 💖.
These polishes are pretty good! They normally need two coats to get a fully opaque color,but they dry in a regular,decent amount of time and look nice when they're dry. They don't last more than a couple of days on me,but that's really normal for me,as my nails seem to alnost eat polish lol. These polishes are cheap and I'd give them a 7/10. They're decent enough.
Kiana B.
This is the perfect white nail polish. It makes great french tips and regular white nails if you'd prefer. It is amazing. Not clumpy or sticky at all. Also very affordable. I would highly recommend this nail polish to others.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Though this nail polish is cheap compare to others, it does chip faster and its mostly sheer. So you would have to put more then 1 coat. It does go on smooth and has a nice texture but like i said, it is mostly sheer so applying more then 1 coat is a must if you want a more deep white.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought pure ice in all vamped out and the color is exactly what I wanted it to be. I'm in love with the color and price but the same day it immediately starts to chip and I even lost the entire coat on a few nails that same day as well.
Jennifer D.
Piqua, OH
I've recently bought a few fall colors and a bottle of white. It's my favorite white to do a french manicure with. Also my favorite cheaper polish. Goes on smooth and lasts! It does chip but what polish doesn't? I love it and it's a reasonable price
Claire w.
York, PA
This is my first white nail polish and I love it! The white is so smooth and makes a very bold white. This nail polish is also very well priced which is another great thing about this polish! I will definitely be trying out their other colors!
Tatiana H.
This is a great product, I've seen it at Walmart for $2, this brand is great if you need a quick color, as it does chip within a couple days. It's definitely easy to use and is not thick when applying.
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
I loveeeeeeeeee Ice Nail Polish. I have assorted colors but neon green is my fav!!! It goes on smooth with no clumps. Dries pretty fast to. Very inexpensive which is always great
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I absolutely love this nail polish. I have this in so many colors that I
can't even begin to name them all. They are a very good nail polish
brand. These nail polishes apply very smoothly and have a regular drying
time. They have the most beautiful colors. Also, they are just like a
$1. I will be buying more of these and you should too!
brenda G.
I gotta say im pretty satisfied with this white polish. I alwaya searches for a good white and never found it til now . you do have to put 2 coats but like any other polish and tbe pruce ia good!